Drylife Slip XPlus - Large Stock

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Any idea when the Drylife Slip XPlus Large are going to be in stock in the uk, or does anyone know where I can get them?

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
I'm pretty sure they have been discontinued.

Yes they were discontinued a while back. NRU then found some extra stock and this is all they have left.

It still says on their website 'out of stock'. I would have thought they'd have removed it entirely if it was discontinued.
Am I right in thinking they are the Abena plastic backed ones under a different name?
If they have discontinued them there will surely be lots of very unhappy people!

I first got the email from NRU that Drylife Xplus are in stock on 15th June and they said hurry as they had limited stock. So they lasted in stock longer than I thought they would. Nearly 5 months. I sent a email to NRU and they confirmed to me they will not be stocking anymore Drylife Xplus in the future.

I purchased 30 bags of them over a 8 week period so I'm very well stocked up. They are Abena L4 plastic backed nappies rebranded as Drylife. They are fantastic nappies and I love the feel and fit. Sad it was only for a limited run this time. You can't buy actual Abena L4 plastic backed nappies in the UK unless you get them imported and they are expensive.

I was on holiday in Sri Lanka when I received the email they are in stock and couldn't wait to wear one again so I purchased two cases to be delivered to my house and had my personal assistant wait in for the packages. I wore one straight away when I got home and I was pleasantly surprised that they hadn't changed since I last wore one probably 2 years previously. It was bliss wearing one. While in Sri Lanka I really looked forward to going home and wearing nappies. I had a 8 week binge wearing Drylife Xplus 24/7. They are an excellent nappy.

Last edited:
Back