Drylife slip super - sizing

star

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi

I've been wearing drylife Slip Super in Medium. They fit me ok, but the wings/tapes seem to be made to stay quite far out on the sides. The sizing seems to be a bit weird.

I want try the large but what do you think - will they be too large? Is there a lot of difference between the sizes? Ideally I'd like to be able to tape more around the front.

I am a 38" waist.

Any experience or thoughts with these?

Thanks!

starpointrune said:
Hi

I've been wearing drylife Slip Super in Medium. They fit me ok, but the wings/tapes seem to be made to stay quite far out on the sides. The sizing seems to be a bit weird.

I want try the large but what do you think - will they be too large? Is there a lot of difference between the sizes? Ideally I'd like to be able to tape more around the front.

I am a 38" waist.

Any experience or thoughts with these?

Thanks!
I’d definitely go for the large. You should be able to get the tape on the padding then. I speak from experience. Nice nappies with thick padding and thick plastic.

PCS said:
I’d definitely go for the large. You should be able to get the tape on the padding then. I speak from experience. Nice nappies with thick padding and thick plastic.
What would you say is the minimum waist size for a large slip super?
I like them but find the medium to low at the waist and very tight round the legs.

HappyNappin said:
What would you say is the minimum waist size for a large slip super?
I like them but find the medium to low at the waist and very tight round the legs.
I’m not sure what the minimum size they would be comfortable for a 38” waist.

If you PM me an address (eg a PO Box if you can, I’ll happily send you one to sample).

Others on here (eg @OfficialPastelPoppet and @LittleScotty) who I’ve sent things to before can hopefully verify that I’m not a weirdo who will turn up at your door or seek pictures/meet ups/ communication in return.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet and LittleScotty
PCS said:
Another vote for the large , I’m a 40” waist and the fit and rise are good on a large

PCS said:

If you PM me an address (eg a PO Box if you can, I’ll happily send you one to sample).

Others on here (eg @OfficialPastelPoppet and @LittleScotty) who I’ve sent things to before can hopefully verify that I’m not a weirdo who will turn up at your door or seek pictures/meet ups/ communication in return.
I can definitely verify you're not a weirdo 😄
I really appreciated the nappy samples you sent, it's great that you're happy to do this for others too.

PCS said:
Thanks PCS. I think I will go for the large then...

I tried the large ones today. It's funny how different a nappy can feel in a different size. They are much more roomy. Despite this, even full it didn't sag too much. Overall, I like these in a large.

Definitely go for large. I did same with not just DryLife, also with Tena Active Fit, VivaActive and BetterDry. All classical style diapers
I am somehow in sizes between medium and large and I opted for large.
Only diaper which I use in medium size is
Tena Flex and Attends Active Slip ( they are both belted types) . They fit better in medium size.

starpointrune said:
I tried the large ones today. It's funny how different a nappy can feel in a different size. They are much more roomy. Despite this, even full it didn't sag too much. Overall, I like these in a large.
I wear these at work and they hold up well

PCS said:

Yeah he's sound. Awesome dude :)

Back