Dry heaving, not your stomach

daylight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Many of us can relate to being sick or stomach issues (being young and drinking way too much) and your stomach tries to bring up its contents but, there isn't anything to give. My bladder does this sometimes. Most annoying. Maybe I'm just super irritated down there? PF hell? Thankfully, it is not often and doesn't last too long. When it does...The heaves seem to own you, you have to stop whatever you doing. Maybe you lean over or curl up. After the third or fourth heave, I look at my nethers and shout "There is nothing in there!".

The fun and joy of it all. I swear I wish to have SUI where is just comes out without all the drama and fanfare. Course not having incontinence tops that wish. I can also see those with SUI venting, "if I could just have it where I am dry or gushing, either or, life would be easier!". Perspective I guess. It just goes to show you, it's always something. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Do you get them? If so, what do you do?

Ugh! After this post, I think I need to write something positive and appreciative.

All I can think of is what I call the "infinite pee." When it happens, the urge to pee is just constant, it usually happens at night, and it'll feel like I'm about to pee myself or the tingle down there will stay there, but when I go to the toilet, it's a VERY light dribble or like 1 or 2 drops. this lasts for a half hour to an hour, and diapers don't help. Now, I'm not incon, but that's the closest thing I can think of.

I can totally relate to this post. I have CNS damage from an illness. My control ranges from fine, to... gone. My senses are often all messed up, I sometimes experience the infinite pee. I refer to it as getting squeezed. It feels like someone has my bladder squeezed in their hand and I have to gogogo. But I already wentwentwent. This can sometimes coincide with the same feeling in my bowels. Other times I can't feel a thing and won't know I'm actually peeing until I feel warmth, or just after I've wet.

At some point I'll be able to go for a few days or a week and be just fine. It's nonsense. I sorta agree, I almost want one or the other. Either just go, or not!

Reactions: Neroforte
Back