Dreamy N Creamy AB Thoughts?

Cribbin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I just ordered from https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com over in the UK and wanted to get thoughts from anyone who has also purchased from them? Their quality appears to be pretty good from photos.

Adorable dresses that I can't wait to get my hands on
1713169499315.png

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, NKY2020, mistykitty and 3 others
Cribbin said:
Hi, I just ordered from https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com over in the UK and wanted to get thoughts from anyone who has also purchased from them? Their quality appears to be pretty good from photos.

View attachment 134038
I’ve never heard of them. I would love this set. Was it very expensive? It’s so pretty and my favorite color.

Residing in the U.S. there is the conversion rate so add $40 shipping (unless you purchase over I think $200). Looks like they do have buy 2 for 1 specials.

Cribbin said:
Residing in the U.S. there is the conversion rate so add $40 shipping (unless you purchase over I think $200). Looks like they do have buy 2 for 1 specials.
Yes they do have buy 2 get one free, this is what I did for my last purchase.

Cribbin said:
Is the stitching really good because I would want to sleep in one? Hate to pull out a stitch on a $100 dress 😢
I have not had any problem with any of them.

@sissybaby34 what is the normal delivery time to the Uk as I placed an order on the 24th March and I haven’t heard anything and they don’t appear to be responding to email 🤔

SissyDinNappies said:
@sissybaby34 what is the normal delivery time to the Uk as I placed an order on the 24th March and I haven’t heard anything and they don’t appear to be responding to email 🤔
Did you set up an account when you placed the order. If you did just log in and check order status. If no account set up check your email in box and possibly the junk email box. I got a confirmation of dispatch only a few days after making the order with an order reference number. My items then took about 10 days to arrive, with no import problems. They will also include a tracking number.

sissybaby34 said:
Did you set up an account when you placed the order. If you did just log in and check order status. If no account set up check your email in box and possibly the junk email box. I got a confirmation of dispatch only a few days after making the order with an order reference number. My items then took about 10 days to arrive, with no import problems. They will also include a tracking number.
Thank you for the response - stupidly I decided not to set up an account but I did receive the order number and confirmation after I placed the order, it’s just been radio silence since then and there’s nothing in my junk folder :-(
I’ll try to reach out to them again, do you know if they are Hong Kong based I can the try to reach out at the correct time of day - thanks.
(@Cribbin - sorry to hijack your thread…)

SissyDinNappies said:
Thank you for the response - stupidly I decided not to set up an account but I did receive the order number and confirmation after I placed the order, it’s just been radio silence since then and there’s nothing in my junk folder :-(
I’ll try to reach out to them again, do you know if they are Hong Kong based I can the try to reach out at the correct time of day - thanks.
(@Cribbin - sorry to hijack your thread…)
All the details you need are here. Yes they are in Hong Kong. Its says 1-3 weeks for dispatch which is about how long you have been waiting. https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com/shipping

sissybaby34 said:
All the details you need are here. Yes they are in Hong Kong. Its says 1-3 weeks for dispatch which is about how long you have been waiting. https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com/shipping
Thanks, I was aware of that, I was just a little concerned as they don’t appear to be responding to email, I’ve ordered 3 for 2 so it’s quite a large “investment”. I’m sure that it’ll be fine thank you for taking the time to respond 😊

Reactions: sissybaby34
SissyDinNappies said:
Thanks, I was aware of that, I was just a little concerned as they don’t appear to be responding to email, I’ve ordered 3 for 2 so it’s quite a large “investment”. I’m sure that it’ll be fine thank you for taking the time to respond 😊
Once they arrive we nee a full Report! I am confident you will be very happy with them.

• Haha
Reactions: SissyDinNappies
Not familiar with dreamyandcreamy until I found this post. Might have to look into them though because it sounds like everyone is happy with what they have recieved from them. I also wouldn't mind having that dress or one like it in the pic from the original poster, it's super cute! 😻

I’ve got around a dozen outfits from them and can’t fault either the style or the quality. Indeed they are far superior to a lot of the “cottage industry” stuff available on Etsy or eBay and also a lot of the Chinese stuff you get bombarded with on Amazon. I’ve never had a loose thread, to answer one specific question.

They can take a little time to come (around a month), but I wouldn’t worry. I’m a little surprised that they haven’t responded to an email though, might be worth sending a follow up.

Their payment system shows they are linked to bbtsissycloset, which is another serious rabbit hole you can easily go down if you have the money. I’ve got a few dresses from there too, and the quality is equally high, and the dresses to die for.

My only complaint with both sites is that they don’t remove styles no longer available and they stay there for years. So if something is shown as out of stock, don’t bother waiting for it to become available, as in my experience it won’t!

Reactions: Cribbin, sissybaby34 and SissyDinNappies
BabyTheleste said:
I’ve got around a dozen outfits from them and can’t fault either the style or the quality. Indeed they are far superior to a lot of the “cottage industry” stuff available on Etsy or eBay and also a lot of the Chinese stuff you get bombarded with on Amazon. I’ve never had a loose thread, to answer one specific question.

They can take a little time to come (around a month), but I wouldn’t worry. I’m a little surprised that they haven’t responded to an email though, might be worth sending a follow up.

Their payment system shows they are linked to bbtsissycloset, which is another serious rabbit hole you can easily go down if you have the money. I’ve got a few dresses from there too, and the quality is equally high, and the dresses to die for.

My only complaint with both sites is that they don’t remove styles no longer available and they stay there for years. So if something is shown as out of stock, don’t bother waiting for it to become available, as in my experience it won’t!
Thanks, I have followed up with a further email but have since also registered so I can see that the order is there in a status of “awaiting shipment”. I guess the answer is to be patient, certainly not a strong point of mine! 😉😂

Reactions: sissybaby34
Cribbin said:

View attachment 134038
like to see you in your sundress you worre today. Any hose?

BabyTheleste said:
...they are linked to bbtsissycloset, which is another serious rabbit hole you can easily go down if you have the money. I’ve got a few dresses from there too, and the quality is equally high, and the dresses to die for...
...ah....challenge accepted...so cute that I just went 'squeeeee' out loud
1713429317093.png

• Love
Reactions: BabyTheleste and Binky151
I have a few dresses from them and love them!

Reactions: BabyTheleste
Back