Dream come true.

rhodry04

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
After years of simply being accepted by my amazing wife for wearing my pink princess diapers and cute onesies and ninnies she has agreed to dress and change me. Wet diapers only but it’s a dream come true. She has diapered me often but it was more sexual and involved some bondage and chastity. Now it’s me being a little and it so exciting.

• Love
Reactions: Joeysms, ChristianDiaperLover, Forced and 17 others
@rhodry04 that realy awesome. Hope you both keep the balance. Its the best to have not only an accepting partner and that you can be you at home. Have a very good time and enjoy 🙋‍♂️🧸🦖🦕

Reactions: medfet878, mistykitty, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
This is obviously a big thing for you, and I'm happy for you, and I hope that your wife really is able to fully accept your 'little' side
This could serve as a good example for other adisc members whose partners may have 'accepted' them wearing diapers for a long time, without actually 'participating' in the way that they would really like their partner to do. Perhaps the lesson here for others in a similar situation is to be patient, and maybe ... just maybe in time their dreams will come true as yours have!

Reactions: medfet878, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 3 others
The key for me was telling her all about me when we first got together. I hid nothing but also didn’t try and push at all. It’s been almost 10 years together. It also doesn’t hurt that she has a little side too it’s just not as little as mine. We switch roles from time to time when she needs a Daddy which is so much fun.

Reactions: medfet878, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 1 other person
What are 'ninnies'? Never heard of that before.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and rhodry04
Congratulations on the next step for both of you!!
Having a loving SO is so very important!
Keep assuring that her needs and wants are fulfilled always helps!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, rhodry04 and BBBen
Cribbin said:
What are 'ninnies'? Never heard of that before.
It’s what we called pacifiers for my kids.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Cribbin and BobbiSueEllen
rhodry04 said:
It’s what we called pacifiers for my kids.
Thst's pretty cool! My grandkids all called their pacifiers "bops". Where they got that from, I dunno... 🫢:unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878 and PaddedPonyboy
That is really super great and I'm happy for you 😸 Finding someone who will accept you is hard enough but finding someone willing to participate even rarer. i wish you both enjoyment from these periodic ab cg roles.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
I want to say thank you to everyone for all of your kind words and wishes.

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
BobbiSueEllen said:
Thst's pretty cool! My grandkids all called their pacifiers "bops". Where they got that from, I dunno... 🫢:unsure:
Bops is super cute!

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
Congratulations. That is always an exciting time when a wife does that to you. I hope you have a great time. It is great that she is supportive to you.

Reactions: BBBen, rhodry04 and BobbiSueEllen
aww congratulations, that's great to hear! i'm glad she cares that much for you! i find that's usually the most successful types of caregiver/adult baby relationships are ones that blossom organically from "vanilla" relationships. i hope things continue to go great from here!

Reactions: medfet878, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
Back