Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
For some reason it helps me sleep better if I expose my belly to my teddy bear so I lift my shirt up & sleep that way, has anyone else done this & if so what where the results?

Reactions: oldskool and Visitor2Earth
I certainly prefer wearing no top sometimes as it can be really snuggly to cuddle a bear while falling asleep, helps me sleep better

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Visitor2Earth
Unless wearing my onesie I usually always have my top half uncovered while sleeping. For me it doesn't seem to make a difference clothed or unclothed cuddling my plushies is equally comforting.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
I sleep in a footed pajama, I like to be fully clothed to sleep, even in summer!
When I go to bed, I first need to smell the scent of my plushie (on his neck) before cuddling it! It's a thing from my very young age. This is something that remind me my toddler bed time and guess what, the odor being mine, it's the same one and it makes me feel very little.
Once I start to cuddle my plushie it takes a few minutes to fall asleep. My wife tells me that it's incredible, she needs to read a book at least 1/4 hour and when she looks at me after 1 or 2 pages, I'm already sleeping.

So yes, I need to have a skin contact with my nose, then just cuddling in my fully clothed arms is perfect.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Halibut
Nose and cheeks. 🥰🧸

I clean and scent my stuffies with Dreft blissfuls, lavender, and baby cologne. So very snuggly and dreamy.🤤😴

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mightytoddler and Diaperboy27
Back