Dont you hate Scalpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was interested in trying out Ring Fit for the Switch, and before I got a chance to buy one the Pandemic happened and now it's a situation like the original Wii; where you cant find one anywhere and have to pay a large amount over Retail just to get one and I am not gonna reward Scalpers by paying their 225 or 250% retail

I wish people would stop buying from Scalpers and Scalpers would be stuck with stuff they couldn't sell; nothing would be better than them going past return dates for a crapload of stuff they only bought to flip for a Huge Profit

Scalpers with Bots are why you cant find a Switch right now, they have Bots that check stock levels and they buy every single one they can get to keep stock at 0 on shelves so people have to buy and pay their exorbitant prices

BabyTyrant said:
I was interested in trying out Ring Fit for the Switch, and before I got a chance to buy one the Pandemic happened and now it's a situation like the original Wii; where you cant find one anywhere and have to pay a large amount over Retail just to get one and I am not gonna reward Scalpers by paying their 225 or 250% retail

I wish people would stop buying from Scalpers and Scalpers would be stuck with stuff they couldn't sell; nothing would be better than them going past return dates for a crapload of stuff they only bought to flip for a Huge Profit

Scalpers with Bots are why you cant find a Switch right now, they have Bots that check stock levels and they buy every single one they can get to keep stock at 0 on shelves so people have to buy and pay their exorbitant prices
just buy from amazon or the store's online store

Only way to stop them is to not ever buy from them. Let them be stuck with all those game systems, video games, tickets, etc. Scalping should also be illegal too.

But lot of people are meh about non essential stuff when people scalp off those. I also blame stores too for not limiting the units per customer. But the scalpers could just go to different stores and buy the Nintendo Switch and also order off different websites and they still get their 5 Nintendo Switches. But at least on that website and at that store location, other people would get a chance at getting a Nintendo Switch.

Reactions: Furrytum
Fangs said:

They're sold out online too probably. I have noticed that with Animal Crossing Switches.

A lot of entertainment items have disappeared since the pandemic. I've seen on the news that bicycles are hard to find in stores. High end audio equipment is also selling strong and some items are sold out. To make things worse, many of the factories and companies which make these things are closed because of the virus.

The selfishness and greediness of people astounds me sometimes. My cousins birthday is coming up and my aunt has found it impossible to get a switch for her daughter's birthday because of these scammers. Unfortunately, people really love to take advantage of others as soon as the opportunity(pandemic) presents itself :(

Fangs said:

I would if I could and the cost was Retail, I am not gonna pay 225-250% to fatten the pockets of Scalpers whose only interest is Profit coming off of people that actually want those items they are selling for themselves/Family Members

dynodoggo said:
The selfishness and greediness of people astounds me sometimes. My cousins birthday is coming up and my aunt has found it impossible to get a switch for her daughter's birthday because of these scammers. Unfortunately, people really love to take advantage of others as soon as the opportunity(pandemic) presents itself :(

Unfortunately there are enough people out there paying the Scalpers exorbitant prices, which means they are gonna keep buying stores out to keep Scalping for that nice profit Margin

@dogboy also brought up a good point, a lot of places making Entertainment focused items are closed down as they are "Non-Essential" and ones that are open are at limited Manufacturing capacity with Limited Workers; so a lot less is being made along with a Huge demand

Calico said:
Only way to stop them is to not ever buy from them. Let them be stuck with all those game systems, video games, tickets, etc. Scalping should also be illegal too.

But lot of people are meh about non essential stuff when people scalp off those. I also blame stores too for not limiting the units per customer. But the scalpers could just go to different stores and buy the Nintendo Switch and also order off different websites and they still get their 5 Nintendo Switches. But at least on that website and at that store location, other people would get a chance at getting a Nintendo Switch.

Yeah, nobody even has a chance with these Scalpers Botting and knowing EXACTLY when stock comes in Via it popping up in online Inventory

Last edited:
Reactions: dynodoggo
dynodoggo said:

Fuck capitalism.

No, I blame the people in it.

Reactions: dynodoggo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back