does your bedroom give away your abdl

I make-do with what little I have for "Little" items to make my sleeping corner as juvenile-like as possible on a very low budget.

I'd say most people can tell. I'm pretty sure I've posted about this somewhere else, but my room is like a blend of surfer kid meets little. I have a skimboard in the corner of my room, dinosaur plushies, a diver plushie, and a stuffed octopus on my bed, and glow in the dark stars on my ceiling. Most would at least be able to tell I'm a kid at heart.

Reactions: crooke3
crooke3 said:
So this is the thing that finally convinces me to learn a foreign language 🤨
No just learn Google translate

Honestly at most times mine look like an ordinary weeaboo/gamer as I hide most of my stuff. But rn Theres a few packs of Diapers I just bought I haven't figured where to go yet, a few Pacis on the bed, A Bottle laying next to me, like 10 packs of wipes I just bought on the floor stacked, a couple Bottles of Powder I also Just bought, and a Flat of Baby food on the ground. I more or less just made a supply run and haven't figured where I'm gonna stash them yet.

Normally the only eyebrow raiser is a Trash bag I keep my wets and messys in in the closet but you really have to search for it.

Yes, as I've got piles of plastic pants on show, plastic pants hanging to dry and piles of nappies. They're in my bedroom which no one goes in and I put them away if I'm expecting visitors. I like to see my nappies and plastic pants on display. There are 4 pairs in the bathroom right now, two drying and two dry ready to use.

When i was living with my friends in the same flat, one daybwe went shopping and i said that i need a new bedding. I found cute babyish bedding, but mybfriends wife saw it and said that its soo babyish "look there is more adult ones you should get" ... so i had to put babyish ones away, and took adult ones:/

crooke3 said:
I just got this cute blankie that looks grown up until you get up close. Other than that all my stuff is in drawers until bedtime.View attachment 34715
Where did you buy them?

Back