does your bedroom give away your abdl

Our bedroom could be seen as a ABDL one by someone who knew the clues. Teddy bears and dolls are there and sometimes I have some infant toys scatter about. And there is a nappy bucket which could be anything unless you open it. But we try to be discreet,but when you are 24/7 diapered and have a lot of baby clothes, that is a measured experience at best. another ABDL would pick it in a minute.

I remember reading a book recently about a teen boy who went to his friends place and saw a wet cloth nappy in plastic pants half hidden under the bed. (I wrote the foreword for it!) That was more than half a clue at 13yo!

Considering there’s diapers out in plain view... 😄

Sadly I don't really have a bedroom just a corner in the basement with sheets hanging up for privacy and my ab stuff is in a tote next to my bed but I have some diapers under the bed with my baby powder and diaper bag near the wall

No. Though if a person went into my closet they'd see a ton of diapers.

There are some plushies in plain view. I don't think that's enough to give it away.

Nope... the master bedroom and guest bedroom is 100% adult non-Fetish. There is a room behind a locked door that is a full nursery. If asked I tell people it is my office and have confidential information it that has to be secured at all times. I do business consulting side work, so it is credible. Everything is kept in that room unless I am washing clothes. Just easier to keep it separated.

If I needed, I could break down everything incriminating in the room and slide it under the master bedroom king bed in 30 minutes. Crib, high chair, etc. The changing table can stay because it is designed as a bookshelf with a 70inch long 4 inch thick foam medical mattress on top.

BobaFettish said:
...but I have Mike The Tiger large tiger stuffie I sleep with and Bear Bear my late fiancée's rehab bear on a shelf.

LSU fan?

Nah

Reactions: Mas16210, nwm, Halibut and 4 others
daddyconnor said:

Geaux🐯Tigers
Forever LSU.
Love Purple. Live Gold.
One Team. One Heartbeat.

BobaFettish said:
Geaux🐯Tigers
Forever LSU.
Love Purple. Live Gold.
One Team. One Heartbeat.

My little and I are both alumni!

daddyconnor said:
My little and I are both alumni!

Hold that Tiger!
That's awesome.
I make it back at least once a year for a football game. There's nothing like Death Valley on a Saturday night.
When I was actually a toddler my parents would dress in LSU gear often. Diapering up and then wearing LSU gear hits that Little space nerve more than wearing a onesie for me.

Reactions: daddyconnor
I bet someone on etsy makes LSU onesies for adults.

Reactions: Deleted member 44078
I would say yes this is my only bed it’s for a toddler and uses a cot bed mattress

Attachments

• 4CB1D662-6CCC-4997-9DE8-3706B1687DDF.jpeg
    4CB1D662-6CCC-4997-9DE8-3706B1687DDF.jpeg
    692.1 KB · Views: 116
Yeah, there’s no way that you would not know I wear diapers and am little. Diaper pails at the door, plushies on the bed, kids sheets and oh did I mention all the diapers stacked up

Nobody can tell that I'm a DL living in my room hehe~ It only shows my plushie dragons (coz I love them) and my parents are aware of that fact till now, except that I kept my pullups and baby powder hidden in my cabinet drawer. My parents rarely enters my room and I'm super cautious when they're around at home, but if I so happen to be wearing one, especially at night, they might unknowingly enter my room with a wiff of baby powder smell lingering in my room andddd I hope they'll say nth about it~

I'm planning on going through the big jumble of boxes and stuff in the corner of my room. Hopefully I can get it all cleared up and put away where it should go and I can share pictures of my toy area. :3

I've got one of those nine cubby cube shelves with nine different animal cubes that each hold a different kind of toy.

Reactions: perlFerret
daddyconnor said:
Nope... the master bedroom and guest bedroom is 100% adult non-Fetish. There is a room behind a locked door that is a full nursery. If asked I tell people it is my office and have confidential information it that has to be secured at all times. I do business consulting side work, so it is credible. Everything is kept in that room unless I am washing clothes. Just easier to keep it separated.

If I needed, I could break down everything incriminating in the room and slide it under the master bedroom king bed in 30 minutes. Crib, high chair, etc. The changing table can stay because it is designed as a bookshelf with a 70inch long 4 inch thick foam medical mattress on top.

Lucky you... I wish I had an extra room that I could make a secret room... I would!

littlemoosey said:
Lucky you... I wish I had an extra room that I could make a secret room... I would!

I'm working on a line of fold flat high chairs and cribs. I just need to figure out the cost of getting use of a cnc machine to autocad cut all the sheets. Fold flat will also allow it to be shipped super cheap.

I was also thinking about creating a conversion to a twin bed kit to go with the crib. Guests coming over? No problem. Lift out the sides and stow under your real bed, in your closet, under couch, or wherever. Then you slide off the high crib ends and replace with the headboard and footboard. Bingo... a guest bed. The design is an interlocking slot build so no tools required.

Again, I'm a ways off from being able to do that with my current house. I'm not getting rid of my bar room to put in a workshop. But if I can get the design worked out, I may be able to pump these out at $500-$600 a piece for conversion cribs and $100 for the high chairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
Back