Does Goodnites still fit you? If so, what sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2000

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
For me, only the Large/Xtra Large version

Goodnites (L?XL) still fit me. Thank Goodness!
I hope when the new Ninjamas from Pampers comes out, that they will fit me too.

Reactions: TigerDL
yes goodnites still fit but I gotta use XL

I wear GoodNites L/XL, altough people would argue its not a proper fit, they work well for me, and as long as I don't flood them or release a full adult bladder in them, they can hold quite a lot if you're careful wetting them.

Reactions: 12srepaid
It may just be me... and I have recently lost 20lb (exercising) but I swear Goodnites XL are bigger and they fit me better....AND a few times now I've FLOODED my Goodnite (while standing) and I mean flood... AND NOT A SINGLE DROP OR LEAK. If I were to sit down it would squish and leak all over but still.. WOW. I've never tried wetting them sitting or laying in bed.... just standing.

I'm 195lbs and fit comfortable into goodnites, though I do take my fist and push/stretch out the crotch area.

P.S. Fitting into Goodnites is actually one of my motivators to keep exercising and eating healthy, even my ABDL diapers fit nicer!

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedMoo, Clefespere, TigerDL and 1 other person
In the Netherlands they go by the name Drynites.
i wear the L/XL size for now and then (or sometimes).

a couple of years ago they fit me but not anymore

I have been wearing the target up and up brand, which are just rebranded goodnites apparently, at night for the past week. I haven't been wetting them though... just wearing for comfort since I haven't been feeling great lately. A lot more cost effective than wearing a diaper to sleep and not wetting it

36 waist and I can wear them but they are fairly low bikinis in the back. After wearing a while the seams start coming apart.

it's my dream to use. but it doesn't have to sell in my country 😭 the smaller size would fit me very well because I am very very very thin xD

I'm in the UK and they're drynites, I wear the 8-15 yrs. They are a perfect fit for me. I used to just wear them on my days off, but after bursting for a wee and not being able to find a toilet in a shop. I ended up having an accident. Thankfully I was wearing a drynite and it did it's job and held up to a big wetting. Since then I have been wearing them everyday even to work. Only time I don't is if I'm wearing something that they show through

L/XL goodnites are my fave

I can fit into size L/XL very comfortably with a 33 waist, and I enjoy them a lot. I tried S/M a while ago, early on when they released the Spiderman designs, but they didn't fit.

TigerDL said:
I can fit into size L/XL very comfortably with a 33 waist, and I enjoy them a lot. I tried S/M a while ago, early on when they released the Spiderman designs, but they didn't fit.
RIP

neophyte said:
It may just be me... and I have recently lost 20lb (exercising) but I swear Goodnites XL are bigger and they fit me better....AND a few times now I've FLOODED my Goodnite (while standing) and I mean flood... AND NOT A SINGLE DROP OR LEAK. If I were to sit down it would squish and leak all over but still.. WOW. I've never tried wetting them sitting or laying in bed.... just standing.

I'm 195lbs and fit comfortable into goodnites, though I do take my fist and push/stretch out the crotch area.

P.S. Fitting into Goodnites is actually one of my motivators to keep exercising and eating healthy, even my ABDL diapers fit nicer!
What’s your waist size? I’m 34” and same weight as you and they used to be really tight and Speedo like. Maybe they have changed?

Subtlerustle said:
What’s your waist size? I’m 34” and same weight as you and they used to be really tight and Speedo like. Maybe they have changed?

Using a seamstress measure tape my hip measures 37.5", my jean size is 33. The biggest part of my leg/thigh is 22". They slip on pretty easily, no need to pre stretch at all. Only thing I do is use my fist to push out the crotch area a bit once I put them on.

When I had the opportunity to wear them the l/xl fit me and would fit me now days to because I even drop some pounds 119 now when I wore I was around 130

Thanks Neophyte. Gotta measure more thoroughly.

Yes, L/XL, they've saved my sheets many a night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back