Does a descrete diaper bulge improve your/others appearance

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It may be just because I am a DL but I think a discrete diaper bulge under their clothes improves people's appearance. It round off any sharp edges and gives a generally more rounded softer look. What do you think?

Reactions: oldskool and Jorelaxed
Yes it smooths appearance in front for males. Even discreet padded bulge can give the wearer a look like they are wearing a dancers belt under some clothing. The part that usually does not get smoother is the seat/rear low by the legs. It’s difficult to hide the telltale signs of a diaper in that area, definitely not as good at smoothing out lines.

Reactions: oldskool
I've always been concerned about what my diaper looks like to others. Being an IC person, wearing a diaper gives me at least a bit of anxiety.
"Can you see my bulge?" or 'Does anyone see the outline of my heavy, wet diaper?" It's hard to not be self-consciousness about wearing a diaper.

I bought some new jeans this summer without trying them on because I was wearing cargo shorts with the same waist size. When it started getting cooler out I put a pair on and found they were a tad bit snug. Went out and after a few wettings I glanced down and noticed how much of a bulge I had and decided then I needed to get a few bigger pairs. I use Megamax and PUL pants and I didn't take into account the swelling. I'd say alway go up a size, and definitely try pants on while your diaper has been utilized a little bit.

Reactions: CLPP and oldskool
ksboy71 said:
I'd say always go up a size
Aside from a larger size, purchase pants that are black or dark in color. Baggy pants or shorts can still show the bulge if they are light color.

Reactions: oldskool and ksboy71
greatlake5 said:
Aside from a larger size, purchase pants that are black or dark in color. Baggy pants or shorts can still show the bulge if they are light color.

True, and the newer low rise styles definitely are not "user" friendly 🫨

Reactions: greatlake5
Well...it kind of gives me an odd sense of gender euphoria sometimes. I'm nonbinary and hate my very noticably female figure. If I am wearing pants with a wet diaper, it certainly makes things look more "masculine" underneath with a bit of a diaper bulge 😂

Reactions: utjerry
I am proud of my obvious bulge from my nappy

Reactions: oldskool
This is a definite YES

ksboy71 said:
I bought some new jeans this summer without trying them on because I was wearing cargo shorts with the same waist size. When it started getting cooler out I put a pair on and found they were a tad bit snug. Went out and after a few wettings I glanced down and noticed how much of a bulge I had and decided then I needed to get a few bigger pairs. I use Megamax and PUL pants and I didn't take into account the swelling. I'd say alway go up a size, and definitely try pants on while your diaper has been utilized a little bit.
Probably a good thing you weren't wearing a Crinklez, those diapers swell more than anything else!

It may not improve my appearance, but definitely makes me feel better. The bigger the bulge, the better. I don't wear in public anymore because I'm limited to a bike for transportation, so wearing any diapers away from home is out of the question.

I absolutely love my diaper bulge when I'm home and in my PJ's/sleepsuit/joggers. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a bit anxious (on top of my existing acute anxiety) when out in public/work/uni though. I know it may sound silly, but wearing a diaper outside/work/uni actually helps my anxiety massively, although it partly increases it because of the bulge/waddle and I get paranoid others can tell that I'm wearing. I should point out, I don't mess my diapers (even at home) so it's only ever pee and when I'm at work/uni I tend to drink slightly less than I normally would to reduce wetting. I could stop wearing them outside of my house (I'm not IC), however my desire to wear is too strong and the positives for my anxiety outweigh the negatives for me.

At work I take great care to decrease the 'obviousness' of my diaper wearing. Black trousers + fairly long fleece (it's cold) and my work uniform does a great job of maintaining discretion. Uni I don't care so much, I'll wear whatever I want tbh.

I do think the bulge enhances my boy part. I enjoy it. I'm not that 'big' down there anyway, so having a bulge enhancement is nice, I guess! 😁 🤭 😅

Last edited:
Wetshisbed said:
I am proud of my obvious bulge from my nappy
So am I. love seeing a nappy bolge on other people it turns me on even though I now wear them myself. Iove seeing them in Plastic pants. What a turn on.

Back