Doctors tomorrow for some answers

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well I’m off to see my Dr tomorrow about my worsening IC situation also to ask for a PSA and Diabetes check as well
One question should I take a change of diaper with me as the Dr’s is only 10 mins walk from my house
Needless to say I’m very nervous but need to get thing sorted and answers

• Sad
Reactions: Leon62, PaigeCherubiel, Lethdale and 1 other person
Use the restroom before you leave. You should be fine. My docs office has pull ups in the restrooms. Good idea on them. Hope all goes well for you. (y)

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
Well also was good and went well
Told dr about night and day wetting also asked about a PSA test
Had the finger up the bum all was good as was my blood pressure 117/70
Got to have a few blood tests to be done

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, BigAl2 and Freddie07601
NappiedTruckDriver said:
Well I’m off to see my Dr tomorrow about my worsening IC situation also to ask for a PSA and Diabetes check as well
One question should I take a change of diaper with me as the Dr’s is only 10 mins walk from my house
All the best. Hope you get some answers soon.

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, BigAl2 and NappiedTruckDriver
I have a.ways found Doctors very matter of fact when it comes to incontinence

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and BigAl2
BigAl1 said:
Use the restroom before you leave. You should be fine. My docs office has pull ups in the restrooms. Good idea on them. Hope all goes well for you. (y)
Your doctors office has pull ups in the bathroom? I find that very unusual. Are Is this your urologist office or pcp?

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
It's my PCP. I said having the pull ups in the restrooms is a good idea. She told me people were having accidents and no change with them. The urologist has both pull ups and tape on diapers on hand.

Reactions: Angelapinks and PaigeCherubiel
BigAl1 said:
wow
been to many doctors & urologists in my life
not a single one has ever had IC items available in the bathrooms
just a sign saying please don't flush absorbent products

Reactions: Angelapinks, PaigeCherubiel and BigAl2
My urologist is in the hospital. They have the diapers and pull up in the exam rooms. The rest room in the waiting area they did not have any.

NappiedTruckDriver said:
My incontinence has worsen so I'm getting the doctors opinion

Reactions: Angelapinks
hope all went well with your doctor's appointment and he or she helped. i find it is always a good idea to have a diaper change along just in case. one never knows. better to take a diaper change with you and bring it back home than need one and not have one with you

Joeysms said:
hope all went well with your doctor's appointment and he or she helped. i find it is always a good idea to have a diaper change along just in case. one never knows. better to take a diaper change with you and bring it back home than need one and not have one with you
Got to go for some blood tests on Monday

Back