Do your eyes water while wetting?

GoodnitesAreGoat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have not been a DL very long in comparison to some of you and I am not that good at wetting. However, I have noticed that often while wetting a diaper my eyes will start to water. Does this or has this happened to any of you?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Davvyboy
I've not heard that before, are your eyes coming out in sympathy for your bladder ?
Could it be you are straining something ?
I hope that is not causing you any problems.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Do your eyes water when you pee normally in a toilet? If not, you're probably straining to pee in a diaper, which is putting pressure on your eyes and causing them to water. It's hard to override decades of potty training and pee in a diaper, so it takes a while to get used to relaxing and allowing yourself to pee.

Reactions: Davvyboy
My eyes don't water, but I sometimes have a "pee pee face" with a glassy eye gaze as I wet my diaper and feel the warmth spread inside my diaper and my diaper SAP expand.

Reactions: Napincolove, GoodnitesXL21, TigerDL and 1 other person
TigerDL said:
Do your eyes water when you pee normally in a toilet? If not, you're probably straining to pee in a diaper, which is putting pressure on your eyes and causing them to water. It's hard to override decades of potty training and pee in a diaper, so it takes a while to get used to relaxing and allowing yourself to pee.
No, they don't water when I pee in a toilet. Hopefully, it will go away as I get more used to using diapers.

That’s odd. I’ve never had that myself and I’ve also never heard of that from somebody else before.

Only if I’m trying hard to make poo.

Yes, that happens to me sometimes.

Yep. All the time.

I hope you're not allergic to your own pee. Allergens will make my eyes water. That said, if I'm in bed and wearing a diaper, my eyes roll back in my head in ecstasy why I pee my diaper....haha.

I have that sometimes. Especially when it’s a well deserved wetting.

My eyes don't water but I often get the pee shiver

No it doesn't make my eyes water. however sometimes when I pee it kinda gives me a little shiver in my back. I think when that happens maybe I pull a bit of a face. and if I'm doing it in public, maybe someone might see my face. but I don't care if they do.

I would think this is a side effect of the ‘pee face’ some exhibit when relieving themselves, particularly prolonged staring at nothing while concentrating 😏😅

Not my eyes, but sometimes I find myself sticking my tongue out just a little bit if I’m wetting and not paying much attention.

Last edited:
Back