Do You Wet/Mess While Sleeping? Voluntarily or Involuntarily? Do you Wake up and Change Right away or Wait Until Morning? Who Changes You? Do You Cry?

Do You Wet/Mess While Sleeping?

• Total voters
I don't mess in bed, I do soak myself several times a night and don't change until after breakfast, sometimes closer to lunch.. no one changes me. YET

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I'm a almost-nightly (maybe 1 or 2 dry nights a month) bed wetter, so I wet involuntarily. If I wake up and need to pee, I just do it into my diaper, so that make me a voluntary wetter, too. I live by myself so I always change myself. I never mess in my diaper, only wet.

Last edited:
  • Love
The past 3 mornings I've woken up wet, depending on the day I'll jump in the shower after my morning coffee or my wife will change we if we're lounging around the house.

• Love
I am not incontinent and don't wet/soil voluntarily (and never will soil ever again...) but do wet most of the time when I am in a diaper for a long amoint of time. I really want it to happen at night but my potty training seems to be way to well (still learning how to "let go" while standing up first).

• Sad
I am a lifelong bedwetter who sometimes suffers from nocturnal encopresis (night messing).
When I was younger I wet every night and would soil my diaper at least 1 to 3 times per week with-out waking.
As I grew older the soiliing seemed to subside substantialy, but the wetting never seemed to change.
As a pre-teen my involutary night soiling averaged about once-a-week, but I could guarnaty a wet diaper every morning.
As a teen soiling became once or twice a month, but, again wetting never changed.
As I neared adulthood my involuntary soiling subsided to once every month or so, unless I was sick (like the flu bug.)
My sister is seven years younger and has run a nearly identical pattern as me.
Wetting is still every night, and even multiple wettings per night, for both of us.
We both still soil involuntarily about once a month or so.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I´ve involuntarily peed myself in my sleep pretty much every night for the past 3 1/2 years. I like to wear a high capacity diaper to bed so I can sleep through the night and not change myself until the morning (but I truly wish I had a special someone to change me). In the begining I was so overwhelmed by the fact that I had no control over it that I would start crying as soon as I felt my soaked pjs, so my (now ex) girlfriend back then suggested I should try wearing some protection to bed. I´ve slept in diapers ever since.

• Sad
I wet myself while sleeping almost every night and have for most of my life. I been a bed wetter except for a short period of time in my early teens. If I wake to find I've peed my diaper or while I'm peeing it I never get up to change. I enjoy a well soaked diaper and when I do get up I usually continue to pee in my diaper till I feel that little trickle start down my leg then it's time to change. I'm medically incontinent and have to wear 24 7 but also often wet myself just for pleasure so I mostly stay in a wet diaper.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Wetshisbed
I have type one diabetes so when my blood sugars are over 200mg/dl during the day or for over 2.5 hours while im asleep than I normally will wet the bed or my diaper (bc I don't wear diapers every night) involuntary bc my sugars were uncontrolled and honestly some times I will mess myself bc I ate something that didn't agree with my stomach and since I know that I don't always have control of when I wet my diaper I say fuck it and mess myself if I have to poop in the middle of the night and its easier to mess my diaper and change myself then go back to bed but I will never mess myself if im not wearing diaper

• Love
Mathew said:
I wet myself while sleeping almost every night and have for most of my life. I been a bed wetter except for a short period of time in my early teens. If I wake to find I've peed my diaper or while I'm peeing it I never get up to change. I enjoy a well soaked diaper and when I do get up I usually continue to pee in my diaper till I feel that little trickle start down my leg then it's time to change. I'm medically incontinent and have to wear 24 7 but also often wet myself just for pleasure so I mostly stay in a wet diaper.
Same here I pee in my sleep just about every night and if I do wake up needing to pee I just let it flow and fall right back to sleep. My nappies are always soaking wet by morning. I don't care. I am incontinent but love being in nappies. I never rush to change when I get up and am never dry for long after changing.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, Sidewinder and Mathew
I wake up wet and messy just about every morning. Often I'll stay asleep but sometimes I wake up to feeling myself messing my diaper. I usually won't change in the night unless there's the risk of leaking

• Love
I'm IC and not abdl. Most of the time I mess my diaper when I'm sleeping or the early morning. I do have daytime accidents but not daily.
I sleep like a log. It's like I'm in a coma. Accidents during sleep I just wait when I'm awake. I'm too sleepy when I get up. I don't cleaning up right away. I I like to wait for about an hour to make sure I'm finished.

• Wow
Wetshisbed said:
Same here I pee in my sleep just about every night and if I do wake up needing to pee I just let it flow and fall right back to sleep. My nappies are always soaking wet by morning. I don't care. I am incontinent but love being in nappies. I never rush to change when I get up and am never dry for long after changing.
Nice to see I'm not the only one who enjoys wetting at night and wearing a well soaked diaper. Thank you for the response to my post.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and chamberpot
Mathew said:
Nice to see I'm not the only one who enjoys wetting at night and wearing a well soaked diaper. Thank you for the response to my post.
I couldn't imagijne not wetting the bed now. I think some of us are just meant to be this way. When my bedwetting came back after a longish dry spell it was a bit of ba shock but very quickly I soon settled back in to my soggy wet and smelly habit. I am much happier and relaxed since I became incontinent and a nightly bedwetter again.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, chamberpot and Sidewinder
Just had a breakthrough. I have been unable to wet while lying in the bed (awake or asleep). At first, I could only pee while standing. Then pee while standing and walking (kind of fun). More recently have been able to pee sitting in a chair. Just now, I was able to pee while lying on my back in bed. In all scenarios, I do not force the pee. Instead, I just let myself go and once the flow begins, it continues on its own until my bladder is empty. Very happy about being able to pee while lying on my back. It is sort of like unlocking a new ability level in a video game. lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, ABDElsa and DinoFrant
I don’t Wet or Mess in my sleep I usually wake up in the middle of the night and voluntarily Wet and/or Mess.
When I wet in the middle of the night I just go back to sleep and will be changed in the morning by my wife, but if I mess in the middle of the night I have to wake my wife up and have her change my diaper.
I don’t mess in the middle of the night very often, once every blue moon, just because my wife hates being woken up and REALLY HATES being woken up to change a poopy diaper, she gets really mad when that happens, so I really try not to do it all all or wait till morning.

• Love
I've noticed if I'm relaxed, comfortable and in a diaper I trust I will wet during the night and not wake up. I find it all very interesting because if I'm trying a new diaper that I don't trust not to leak I will usually wake up. I wet the bed every night til I was a teenager and was denied diapers so it is so very satisfying to wet during the night (only finding out in the morning), finally taking care of myself as I should have been then. Plus not waking during the night equals better sleep and great sleep is priceless! Now that I work from home I stay diapered most days and I still have control when and where I go but it often just runs without much conscience thought. I just don't want it to become a permanent need. I live alone so I do my own diapering.

• Love
I never wake to a soiled diaper(which is a nighttime pulling diaper) But I often wake to a wet one. And depends on how wet and if I make it to the toilet when I get up in the morning as to when I change. And it's always me changing myself

• Love
Urinary incontinent here, i partially void during sleep and other times when half awake.
No soiling here.
The moment I get out of bed, everything that is still in my bladder will gush out as soon as I stand.
I only change in the middle of the night when I leak or the diaper is oversaturated and about to leak.

• Love
heck I wish someone changed me that's a privilege for me. I'd be a full time baby at this point in my life and bee happier not struggling to take care of myself somedays. as for messing ehh how do I rather say this.. I'm a dirty boy with no filters..I'd rather go in my diapers than public toilets eck eww just wth... and do I change myself right away NO NOPE.. I just rip it and bistfuly sit down.. with a rotten grin on my face hehe because babies think they're doing a good thing when they use there diapers right =/

Last edited:
  • Love
Back