Do you wear a diaper to bed every night?

Well, it started in the hospital back Nov. and Dec. 2020 I had COVID-19 and was in a private bed and restricted to bed and would wet the bed waiting for help so they diapered me. When I would wake up I would wake up wetting the bed as they sent me home with some diapers and pull-ups. 🥹I would not wear them, but I had to or wet the bed. So now 3+ Years I have diapered with plastic Pants during the day and Diapers with Booster Pads and Plastic Pants at night yes, I am now 24/7 365. Doctors do not why I am Incontinent they offer me drugs but after reading what a lot of people on other sites have said about drugs I have chosen to stay in Diapers. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
southeastlittle said:
I wear to bed most nights for comfort but I almost feel like it's more of a pain because I leak so much. I wake up because I need to go, flood my diaper and it leaks. That's why I can never just relax and trust my diaper because it almost always leaks. I wear Kiddos Junior Plus and ABU SDKs - I've been wearing for many years and think I know how to put on a diaper but maybe I still don't? It drives me nuts! Last night I leaked REALLY bad and it upset me kinda. Hoping tonight is better.
Maybe you need to wear a cloth diaper over your disposable then a diaper cover/plastic pants over that. I started wearing diapers to bed every night almost 2 years ago. At first it was just my disposable diaper with Northshore Trifecta diaper cover. I would have diaper leaks several times. Ultimately, I figured I needed something absorbent on the outside of my disposable to catch whatever leaked out of my disposable. The leaks happen because of side sleeping and over-saturating your disposable. I still get some leaks on the bed, but not every night.

Yes, I’m every night now.

It means I get a full uninterrupted night’s sleep (I haven’t been a bed wetter since age 4 but have always had to get up in the night to wee).

Now I wet in my sleep every night and always wake up refreshed. I love the feeling of waking up in a wet nappy too. It just feels so right.

My partner approves too because it means she doesn’t get woken up by me going to the toilet either, so it’s a winner all round,

Reactions: Angelapinks and depta99
Back