Do you undress your dolls when going to bed with her?

PrincessOphelie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I recently took the habit to undress my doll whenever we go to bed or napping. I am curious whether others are doing the same :) . Other side question, what is your favourite doll brand? Mine are Enchantimals and BFF by Cry Babies šŸ˜

PrincessOphelie said:
I recently took the habit to undress my doll whenever we go to bed or napping. I am curious whether others are doing the same :) . Other side question, what is your favourite doll brand? Mine are Enchantimals and BFF by Cry Babies šŸ˜
I donā€™t sleep with dolls, theyā€™re too hard for me to cuddle with. That being said, my favourite plushie I always sleep with has a sweater on, he always wears it, even to bed. Though he also has a onesie I sometimes put him in. My favourite doll band is Kindi Kids by Moose

• Love
Reactions: PrincessOphelie
My doll sleeps with me in her footie PJs. Of course she is five foot tall...

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and PrincessOphelie
Nam Repaid said:
My doll sleeps with me in her footie PJs. Of course she is five foot tall...
That's so cool! I want a life sized doll like that. Then we can match clothes :)

yellowcrayons said:
That's so cool! I want a life sized doll like that. Then we can match clothes :)
Their sold as sex toys and priced from hundreds to thousands of dollars. I can't say I've never used any of my five for sex but mostly their sleep companions as I sleep better with a full size girl than with a small bear.

Nam Repaid said:
Their sold as sex toys and priced from hundreds to thousands of dollars. I can't say I've never used any of my five for sex but mostly their sleep companions as I sleep better with a full size girl than with a small bear.
Hundred to thousands?! That makes sense it must be very high quality. One day I will get one!! Preferably as a sleep companion as well, and to be cute with lol.

yellowcrayons said:
Hundred to thousands?! That makes sense it must be very high quality. One day I will get one!! Preferably as a sleep companion as well, and to be cute with lol.
I think thereā€™s also been the my life sized Barbie from 1992. She stands at about 3ft I think. Unsure if thereā€™s other dolls like it. Still expense, but cheaper listings than that on Ebay

Last edited:
DreamyDoodleBug said:
I donā€™t sleep with dolls, theyā€™re too hard for me to cuddle with. That being said, my favourite plushie I always sleep with has a sweater on, he always wears it, even to bed. Though he also has a onesie I sometimes put him in. My favourite doll band is Kindi Kids by Moose
Just looked at Kindi Kids, they are so cute šŸ˜ and they seems to be available in my area :). Thanks for the suggestion ā¤ļø

Reactions: BBBen and DreamyDoodleBug
DreamyDoodleBug said:
I think thereā€™s also been the my life sized Barbie from 1992. She stands at about 3ft I think. Unsure if thereā€™s other dolls like it. Still expense, but cheaper listings than that on Ebay
Oh thank you I just looked into this one and she seems totally worth it. I'm adding her to my wishlist!

• Love
Reactions: PrincessOphelie and DreamyDoodleBug
Back