Do You Think Joker and Harley Quinn Have Kind of a DDLG Thing Going On?

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OK so, I'm asking this because I know very little about the DC universe. I like Marvel a lot more, the only DC hero I really like is Superman, and I can't stand Batman! But what little I do know about DC I often wonder what's up with Joker and Harley Quinn? They seem to be in a romantic relationship but at the same time she sometimes refers to him as "Daddy." Makes me wonder if their relationship is more akin to OUR WORLD in a DDLG relationship. I'm sure our community has noticed this and thought about it more than a non-ABDL DC fan ever would, which is why it works so well for ABDL/DDLG Harley Quinn fan art. So, what do you guys think? You think Harley sees Joker as both a lover and a father (Daddy)? Let me know down in the comments section below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Reactions: littledreamers333
Their relationship is actually pretty toxic. The joker is abusive manipulative. Harley is susceptible to that kind of personality but dishes it back now and then. For whatever reason some of the newer movies try to paint it as more romantic than it is.

• Wow
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
They seem to be in a romantic relationship but at the same time she sometimes refers to him as "Daddy."
It’s really just surface level at best and isn’t as deep as you would think it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
Back