Do You Think Baby Brent from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is an ABDL?

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I won't go into too much detail so, as not to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it. But basically in the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (CwaCoM) the spokes baby of Baby Brent Sardines became famous and always embraced the fame by ALWAYS being Baby Brent (he wore his Diaper and said "uh-oh" all the time) But you gotta wonder if there's more going there on the ABDL side, like if the person on staff who created him is an ABDL, and if Baby Brent himself is secretly an ABDL?

The episode of the short lived CwaCoM series on CN called Baby Brent Sitter certainly seems to further back up this claim. In the episode Baby Brent hires Flint and Sam to Babysit him despite being a grown man. When they get to his door he's drinking from a Baby Bottle, he also throws a tantrum on the floor, has Sam and Flint give him a bath, and even gets burped, all things we ABDLs do or have someone do for us like a Mommy, Daddy, or CG.

Sadly the only thing is doesn't feature is a Diaper Change despite every Babysitting episode featuring one. I guess they thought Sam and Flint changing a grown man's Diaper was too much. 😮 Anyways it REALLY seems to me like Baby Brent is just using his fame as a cover for the fact that he just LOVES Diapers and doesn't wanna grow up. He just wants to act like a Baby, and as ABDLs we can't really blame him. But IDK what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments section below,
as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Baby-Brent.jpgBrent.pngScreenshot_20231009-125542~2.pngMV5BMThhYzIyMzAtOGJjMi00MmFhLTlhZGItZmViOGZiNmI2ZWJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpgdb34e9t-6ed28dd0-de22-4cc8-a8ff-d97cd018a873.jpgScreenshot_20231009-125656~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueHero
I don’t get kid’s cartoons obsession with babies. Alot of what got me into ABDL in the first place was watching stuff like Spongebob season 5 episode 91 “goo goo gas” and boss baby with my younger sister

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
burstingnappy said:
I don’t get kid’s cartoons obsession with babies. Alot of what got me into ABDL in the first place was watching stuff like Spongebob season 5 episode 91 “goo goo gas” and boss baby with my younger sister
Same. My favorite episode of Rugrats that is still major ABDL Fuel to this day (at least I think so anyway) is Angelica's birthday. There's another SpongeBob episode you might wanna check out is called Baby Squidward. In it Squidward hits his head and gets the mind of an infant, to which SpongeBob and Patrick have care for him just like a Baby...an Adult Baby! 😊 And if Adult Squidward in Diaper and acting like a Baby wasn't enough, this episode also features Baby Squidward shitting his Diaper! 😊 only to hit his head again and come to. He then asks SpongeBob if he's wearing a FULL Diaper and opens the waistband horrified! NOW THAT'S ABDL Fan Service in a Kid's cartoon if I've ever seen it!

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken
burstingnappy said:
I don’t get kid’s cartoons obsession with babies.
And

Tend to be ripe for comedy

• Love
ABDElsa said:
Same. My favorite episode of Rugrats that is still major ABDL Fuel to this day (at least I think so anyway) is Angelica's birthday. There's another SpongeBob episode you might wanna check out is called Baby Squidward. In it Squidward hits his head and gets the mind of an infant, to which SpongeBob and Patrick have care for him just like a Baby...an Adult Baby! 😊 And if Adult Squidward in Diaper and acting like a Baby wasn't enough, this episode also features Baby Squidward shitting his Diaper! 😊 only to hit his head again and come to. He then asks SpongeBob if he's wearing a FULL Diaper and opens the waistband horrified! NOW THAT'S ABDL Fan Service in a Kid's cartoon if I've ever seen it!
Wow I completely forgot about that Rugrats episode, it definitely agree fuel to the fire for me!

• Love
Back