Do you take a bottle to bed

heymanbaby59

No More Wet Beds since I was put back into nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I always have a warm bottle when I get into bed at night, do you ??

and I also use my pacifier aka dummy throughout the night, I just sleep better with it in my mouth

what about you ??

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285, Todlrboi, checkingoutall and 4 others
Dummies are wonderful, reminding me of when I was very young.

• Love
Reactions: Todlrboi, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 1 other person
I agree very nice to fall asleep in a bottle....my dummy is always nearby so I can put it In through the night.

• Love
Reactions: Todlrboi, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 1 other person
I always have my bottle filled with water at my bedside and always sleep with my paci in my mouth! Nothin makes me comfier to drink from my bottle, pop my paci in my mouth and then conk right out before wakin up in the morning to a soggy diapee 🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285, baradetta, wowser81 and 8 others
I lull myself to sleep with a bottle of warm chocolate milk... once I finish it I either put my paci in my mouth or suck my thumb until I´m asleep... it helps me sleep soundly all night long!

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and BobbiSueEllen
I also (like @lilbabyjooce says) always have a water baby bottle on my bed side table, (great if you get thirsty during the night).
However I have to be in a baby mood to use my dummy, so that is NOT every night. But if I do start to go to sleep with my dummy, it usually stays in my mouth until I wake up the next morning.

Reactions: checkingoutall
For me I like to have a bottle before going to bed and my paci is clipped to my nightie and last but not least I have sparkle bear in my arms with Mr bear bear watching over me

Reactions: checkingoutall
I have a bottle before bed and then dressed and changed ready for bed ie nappy change vest on baby onesie on bib on dummy in and bottle ready for the night and normally changed twice during the night and changed as soon as I wake ready for my day

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, EmX and Twinmom
Yes.
My baby bottle has water in it.

I keep a bottle of water nearby but usually my pacifier will keep me asleep the whole night. I do most of my drinking in sippy cups or bottles and using an adult cup really feels awkward to me now.

Every evening I drink from my sippy cup. It has a soft plastic nipple so it's a training sippy cup....haha.

Not a bottle per se, but an awesome water bottle I found at Kohls: it's clear with sharks printed on it and the lid has a button you press to make the spout-thing flip out :) Holds about 12oz. I just keep water in it cause everything else will make it nasty at some point.

Kia takes a bottle to his crib every night

Reactions: thedlguy, DaddyD21, Littlebabaprince and 2 others
Always have by Vintage Rearz bottle beside bed every night and being a large volume bottle it is around 450ml so I try to down half when in bed and the remainder overnight if thirsty during Summer or the next morning.
In saying this during winter right now in Australia I really need to warm up some hot chocolate and try this out.

Cow and gate baby milk in my bottle

Reactions: AComputerGuy
We can buy a 3 ltr bottle of cows milk with a wide neck opening and the standard REARS bottle screw on top fits straight on to it.
Hence that means I have 3 ltrs of baby formula every night.....mind you I have to wear 2 x diapers booster and 2 plastic pants every night.

I'd love to take a bottle to bed with me, but any bottle would just roll out of my current bed and end up on the floor. Definitely something to be avoided with the Rearz glass bottles! Once I start building the sides of my crib I'll be able to make sure that nothing can fall out.

Last night I felll asleep with a size 10 Fixx in my mouth for the first time, and it stayed there until I woke up half-way through the night. That was a huge step towards sleeping with it all night long! :)

Sadly, how much I want to am physically not able to use a bottle before bed. I have a mild version of reflux which makes so that when I digest certain foods or fluids (like soup or chocolat for example) I get a case of heartburn. This sadly also counts for milk (especially warm) so I can't use it or won't be able to sleep for a ling time afterwards...

Spadon said:
Sadly, how much I want to am physically not able to use a bottle before bed. I have a mild version of reflux which makes so that when I digest certain foods or fluids (like soup or chocolat for example) I get a case of heartburn. This sadly also counts for milk (especially warm) so I can't use it or won't be able to sleep for a ling time afterwards...
I have the same thing so I get over the counter, Omeprazole and that has worked well for me. I had a bleeding ulcer in 1985 and it came very close to killing me. I went through the tunnel of light and saw my parents. Acid reflux can be very dangerous as well.

Back