Do you remember what it was like to use a pacifier as a toddler?

Forgot a few more not sure if related issues - I'm very into BDSM games and I like pissing games too. The best combo is being restrained in big bulk of diapers, getting them wet ASAP, forced to use of paci/bottle - all of that under hard female mastering. If I'm naughty, I'd get spanked... Not to bad if we switch those roles - me master, her my diaper slave - but this inverted game I don't enjoy with the same intensity. But it doesn't matter - is important to enjoy the game, because the best thing in our lives is making happy others and ourselves at the same time.

Finally I'm in the vanilla vision perverted soooo bad.

Last edited:
On the beautiful diversity of English, I heard a radio discussion that there about about 200 synonyms for "big" - and that does not include silly words like "ginormous".

I have no recollection of using a paci, but I know that by the time I was about 5 I was really jealous of kids that still had theirs and all through my childhood I wanted to be a thumb or paci sucker. Then through my teens and 20's I was so annoyed that they were more of a turn on than a comfort item... and worst of all I could never get to sleep when using one. Finally when I was about 30 I bought a NUK Medic Pro and set myself the task of becoming a habitual paci user... and after a difficult month or so of bad sleep I experienced the thrill of realizing that it was getting easier and easier and then realized after the 2nd month that I was longing for the paci when I was getting ready for bed. After that I was no longer trying to use it... it had become what I had always wanted: a habit. It does not hurt anyone, gives me huge comfort and makes me feel whole.

Reactions: longallsboy
Well, I had a baby bottle till I was around 5 years old. I generally just would put water in it. I still remember the yellow rubber nipple to this day. It was a long clear Gerber baby bottle. It would have been the early 1980s.

My mom told me she tried to give me a pacifier when I was a toddler and I spit it out immediately. LOL.

Later on in my mid to late teens, in the early to mid 1990s I had a serious pacifier addiction. I don't really use one anymore though.

- longallsboy

m68040 said:
I have no recollection of using a paci, but I know that by the time I was about 5 I was really jealous of kids that still had theirs and all through my childhood I wanted to be a thumb or paci sucker. Then through my teens and 20's I was so annoyed that they were more of a turn on than a comfort item... and worst of all I could never get to sleep when using one. Finally when I was about 30 I bought a NUK Medic Pro and set myself the task of becoming a habitual paci user... and after a difficult month or so of bad sleep I experienced the thrill of realizing that it was getting easier and easier and then realized after the 2nd month that I was longing for the paci when I was getting ready for bed. After that I was no longer trying to use it... it had become what I had always wanted: a habit. It does not hurt anyone, gives me huge comfort and makes me feel whole.

You were jealous of children who had pacifiers that were your age when you were 5?? That is somewhat funny, because I was jealous of 3 of my kindergarten classmates who wore T strap shoes or Mary Janes. All three of them were little girls. I always wanted to wear T strap shoes all through my childhood, but I thought they were only for little girls. Or at least on the West Coast, where I am from, I only saw little girls wearing them. Maybe I wasn't out constantly because I have had a friend that was in state university with me and he wore Mary Janes when a preschooler in the mid 1980s; however, his mom was from the United Kingdom, and the practice of little boys wearing T strap shoes is much more common. Like, when Prince William and Harry were preschoolers, they wore Mary Janes and T strap shoes. It is also not unusual for little boys to wear T strap shoes with long-alls and jon jons in the Deep South of the USA, like in places such as Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, etc. I didn't know that though until maybe the 15 years, although I had an idea probably little boys were being dressed like that as far back as 1997. I just didn't know how common it really was till I met many moms from the South who ended up as my friends when I joined Facebook resale groups for high end children's clothing. I have known of many little boys who have worn T strap shoes in the South. Now I kick myself for being so stupid. I'm sure if I wanted something like that made for me in 1999, I could get it done easily then. I knew a lady that worked at Stride Rite in sales at their Massachusetts headquarters and it's likely I could have gotten some double buckle t strap shoes made for me if I had asked. They were still making shoes in the USA at this point. There was another company that made children's shoes that could have likely made me something too, as I knew the associate vice president of the company. There were probably 20 companies that made dressy children's shoes back in the early 2000s. Now there is only one. Every company either closed or moved to make shoes in Vietnam or Asia. There are a couple of dozen children's shoe companies in Spain that still make T strap shoes. The only problem is that most of those companies make them to a European size 38 at most. And I wear a European 42 (9 men's USA). It's incredible that some guys here have a size 38 foot. I guess I am just unlucky. 😢🤔 I have Classic Autism and ADHD, and emotionally and socially I am like a 4 1/2 year old, though chronologically I'm in my mid late 40s. I would say I'm one of the few ones that actually genuinely truly act like a preschooler. I mean there are nonautistic 3 and 4 year olds who have better social skills and more understanding of nonverbal social cues than I do, seriously.

The funny thing is 2 out of 3 girls from kindergarten that wore the T strap shoes are still friends of mine on Facebook. One of them knew me since the first day of kindergarten and always cared about me. She was inspired by me and how hard I tried with my Autism in elementary school and in college. She always fought for underdogs. I actually gave her a calling - she ended up being an elementary school teacher teaching Autistic kids. I also know other little girls who were classmates of mine that wore T strap shoes from 2nd and 3rd grade who are Facebook friends too, even now.

- longallsboy

Surprisingly, yes. Before I weaned myself according to my mother, I had two pacis: one from The First Years that was Winnie the Pooh themed, and one that was a MAM with a pig’s nose on the button (identical to my cover photo). The first one I didn’t like because it did not have the guard shape of the second one, even though I liked the clip that was attached to me. And as the days went on, the nipple on the second one was getting crusty, until finally, it disappeared. I was done with the first one, and that was when I stopped (for the next 17 years). Never complained—it was either this kind of paci or none at all.

Nah I quit it right way but was hooked on bottles till I was almost 3 😂😂

Nope. But 5hat dude t stop .e from buying a bunch of adult ones to enjoy

Never ever used one, my mum was against them as she thought them unhygienic. Never used with my children either so there is no allure to me to want to use one now.

CodyBaby said:
You have to remember why its such a comfort thing for babies and toddlers, there's a secret why... Its... sexual stimulation to them, its not a joke here, everything entering their mouth produce the same feeling than when we jerk off, they are in deep of their oral phase, which is why a pacifier is important for them, otherwise most will use anything they find to stimulate their mouth, my cousin will be 3 at end of january and they just recently weened her out of her pacifiers, and she clearly isn't ready, she takes everything she can find and put it in her mouth, she doesn't cry for her pacifier, but I can clearly see she's not ready despite her parents clearly got rid of them, they don,t even want her to have a comfort item, altough she has some favorite dolls, they try real hard to break that habit, its funny because the dad still had his blanky till he was 9 yrs old, he couldn't sleep without it and was made fun at a camp, that's when he decided on his own to let it go.
As a student going for counseling, I know this is Freud and he was a sick man. Babies aren't fixated on anything sexual. They find comfort in sucking on a pacifier because of the comfort they feel when nursing from their mother which is a natural, bonding thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, PrincessLittleBear and babywolfboy
Unfortunately no, I was breastfed until 3 so mom never used them and obviously wasn’t going to start. I did however suck my thumb until 1st grade

Yes, because I never stopped using one. Also my teeth are fine thankfully lol

I wish I could ask my parents whether I ever used a pacifier, but they are both dead now.

I don't remember using a pacifier when I was very young but then again, I don't really remember anything earlier than when I was five years old.

yes, quite fondly too. I remember being 2 or 3 and trying to hatch a trade with my little cousin for one of his. He had this one i realy wanted, i remember it having Tigger on it. I tried to trade but he didn't want to haha. Funny how we could communicate with just facial expressions and body language and grunts/baby babble haha. I still remember that farrowed brow he made when i tried to give him mine and point at his and then myself lol. As far as my memory of what it was like orally. They were nice, kind of like a cigarette is, very calming and addictive. The feel and fit is not like the ones we can get. I beleave its because the tit was made of something deferent. I was born in 1996 some kinda brand form 1997 or 1998 that had Disney characters on them.

Apparently I never used a pacifier. I use them now and I love them, but I never used it as an actual toddler.

I am younger so pacifiers were quite common. I was addicted to the pacifier, you'd typically find one within a few feet of me until I was 6ish. They just made everything much more comfortable. I can't describe it but it just felt right and nice and there would be a build up of feeling uncomfortable without them. They were my comfort object, I'm sure people can relate to their feelings with a blanket or Teddy etc

Back