Do you like wearing and using diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABedWetter said:
Own, I share your excitement when I see an ABDL t-shirt or a onesie!! 😍 We are two soggy babies 😂🧷
Make that three soggy little boys.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, Rezzu and Deleted member 58550
ABedWetter said:
Gotta try to make this happen live at somepoint! 😊😅👶

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58550
I wear everyday, 24/7. Wearing in public is not a problem. The really good thing is that I don't have to worry about dirty dungy bathrooms or urinals/toilets that are dirty.

Reactions: nwm and PuppyMouseMikki
I love wearing in public. I mean, nobody ever noticed or at least never said a thing so what’s the problem? It’s just comfy and comforting for me. I try not to make too much trouble for other people.

Before I started wearing almost full time I was a bit hesitant about changing outside but that changed too. I tried it a few times. I know that I can do it when I need it. I never had much trouble just wearing diapers outside under normal clothes tbh. First ever adult diaper I tried? I went out shopping while wearing it hahaha :D. All wet too.

Anyway. Leaks and accidents happen. You just have to be prepared and have a plan :3

Reactions: Lyric
Tundra1975 said:
I don't have a choice in the matter. I wear a diaper 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured L5-S1 disc in my lower back. I frequently have wetting accidents in public and occasionally have a pooping accident in public. None of my accidents are intentional, they just happen.
Hi, do you still feel your bladder? Or is it a reflex bladder?

I don't really feel anything but spinal pain. I frequently start peeing as soon as I stand up. Anytime I touch water, I frequently start peeing.

Reactions: Pino
Wearing in public is so fun. I don't think I could bring myself to use though at this point yet, I think I'd just be scared to leak since I wear goodnites

I wear in public often. Especially to places where access to a bathroom will be limited such as amusement parks 🎢, theaters 🍿🎥, outdoor events, appointments etc.
With good absorbent ones like littleforbig or rearz, I can easily go 3-4 hours between changes.

No one has said a thing in the years I've done so. No one has pointed or anything. But I won't forget the little steps I had to take at first. Lol. When I think of the precautions I used to take and the worry. 😂 It's a breeze now.

Reactions: chamberpot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back