Do you like pull up’s or diapers better

Infant diapers only! Nothing else substitutes for genuine BP scented swaddlers designed for infants, and ones like me who never grew large enough to fit man-size clothes and footwear.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
eu38foot said:
Infant diapers only! Nothing else substitutes for genuine BP scented swaddlers designed for infants, and ones like me who never grew large enough to fit man-size clothes and footwear.
wish i could fit them, but my waist and thighs are just too damned fat to even fit the largest sized goodnites...

BobbiSueEllen said:
I love diapers; I love being in, using diapers. In my world, nothing says "baby" like wearing a diaper! Big baby clothes, bottles, binkies, stuffies and toys are nice and help out with it all...but diapers are central to it all. 🤗🥰
Agreed. I tried pull-ups once. It just didn't do it for me. The whole act of having the diaper wrapped around and secured is what opens the door to Little Space for me.

• Love
LittleAndAlone said:
It's fun to be in pull-ups at first and then have an accident and be back in real diapers. 🤭
You're not wrong that does sound fun. If I had a adult raccoon watching over me lol! Maybe someday :p

• Love
For me I’ve only ever used diapers. You see I get the advantages of pull ups and if you’re someone who doesn’t want to mess your underwear pull ups are better. But for me there is nothing that says I’m a baby more than a diaper. Pacifiers are used by adults to stop them snoring, some water bottles look like baby bottles and onesies are worn by adults as much as children (I know the design is different but still) but in a diaper particularly with a cute babyish design on it I’m instantly transported to my childhood. I just don’t think a pull up would have the same effect.

• Love
Reactions: artemisenterri and BobbiSueEllen
Newbaby110521 said:
For me I’ve only ever used diapers. You see I get the advantages of pull ups and if you’re someone who doesn’t want to mess your underwear pull ups are better. But for me there is nothing that says I’m a baby more than a diaper. Pacifiers are used by adults to stop them snoring, some water bottles look like baby bottles and onesies are worn by adults as much as children (I know the design is different but still) but in a diaper particularly with a cute babyish design on it I’m instantly transported to my childhood. I just don’t think a pull up would have the same effect.
Other points that reduce the value of pullups are:
The need to remove pants and shoes in order to put a new one on
Lower absorbency level than full diapers
Inability to adjust fit leading to gaps that leak or being too tight and causing the sides to rip

The only correct answer to this question is Diapers. Pull Ups just don't hold anything and they always leak. Sure some of them look good and are more discrete but by not absorbing a lot it defeats the whole purpose of wearing diapers.

Reactions: artemisenterri, geka and BobbiSueEllen
Diapers pull ups are a huge waste of money

• Love
Reactions: artemisenterri, BobbiSueEllen and geka
I love both of them. Often I wear pull-up on top of diaper.

I like tabbed diapers, because you have to take your pants clear off to use pullups. Diapers I can change in a restroom.

I like pull ups but only goodnites or pampers ninjamas. Especially in a backpack with a stuffie

For me as a little, I much prefer taped nappies (diapers). I wore them for much longer than the average child would (up until age 10), they have a special place in my memories. I did use DryNites (UK version of GoodNites) for a while and whilst I did grow to enjoy them, they just weren't the same as wearing a nappy. I started to miss wearing nappies.

Taped nappies just work so well and are highly functional/practical. They hold a high volume, seldom leak and fit much better (imo) than adult pull-ups. I do understand that pull-ups have their advantages, though.

For me as well, being little is more about feeling/sensory. I love being wrapped and hugged by a thick and soft nappy. The sensation of it, the feeling between my legs, the awareness of 'I'm wearing a nappy' and the warmth it provides (especially when wet). I also find it calms down my anxiety and is so positive for mental well-being. The sensations are just so magical. I don't think a pull-up would provide these intense emotions/feelings, for me personally.

Nappies for me. 😁 😊

Both has it's uses. Pull up when I want to be stealth and be able to use the potty. ie at work or at friends/family. Tape ons otherwise.

At night taped diapers seem to have greater capacity and security. I think the tapes allow you to get a better fit and the result tends to be superior.
My expereince with Pullups at night has not been great mainly i think because its harder to close the leg openning tight. Having said that newer proucts such as those from #Northshore have had good reviews so maybe the pull up could, in the future emerge stronger!

It depends on what mood I’m i.

• Haha
Diapers all the way.

• Love
Not used pull ups often but negative points for me are, always cloth, low capacity, don't fit as well as tape and generally just not as good.

Reactions: artemisenterri
I thought nappies for the longest time, but when I tried pull ups, they were verything I was looking for

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and artemisenterri
I use for need, and TBH i have had a pullup handle the rigors like a regualr diaper does, Just IMHO pullups are not up to the task for me.

Both for me I have been wearing a pull-up with slits cut in it as a booster inside a 4 tape diaper for my go to day to day wear.

• Wow
Back