Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Do you like messing why or why not

I wouldn't mind but the cleanup is terrible. I am fairly regular, so my poop is really soft and it just spreads out too much.

If it were more firm, I don't think I would have that much of a problem cleaning up but that's really rare for me.

I usually don’t mess but sometimes especially when I’m feeling yucky in the tummy I just let it go I don’t try to hide it. I figure yes, most consider it to be the nastiest part of wearing and using diapers but they’re made for it

I would like to try it but unfortunately, I live with family and I don't want to mess up any carpet by accident.

Reactions: ianwee
I don't like messing too much clean up for 1 person

littledreamers333 said:
I don't like messing too much clean up for 1 person
Agreed. And I wouldn't ask others to help me with it either.

It's fun once in a while when I need an extra little push (teehee 🤭) to feel super little and naughty. But not often. It's just super gross and unfun after the fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty
We all know and respect that voluntarily messing diapers is not enjoyed by every ABDL. Going poopie in my diaper has become so natural, so satisfying on an emotional and physical levels with the anticipation when I have to go potty, relaxing, feeling the intense catharsis as I let go of adult training while I live in the moment and mindfully feel my diaper fill with warm, squishy poopies, This morning my NorthShore Small Tye Dye MegaMax diaper is very wet and very messy, and now that I am sitting here, the warm squishy poopie caressing my diaper area is just one of the simple, and intense pleasures of life. I won't change for several hours. but before my wife gets up this morning. I am not being dishonest, she knows, but one of our boundaries is that I don't mess my diaper when with her. I am going to even get my morning exercise in my wet and poopie diapee. By that time I will definitely be ready for a diaper change and I don't mind cleaning up, just a perfunctory activity after a messy diaper. I will put on a fresh diaper and wet during the day, most of time my wife won't even know when I am wetting or how wet I am. Time to finish my coffee and get ready for my wet, messy morning workout.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
Sealander said:
I don't do it often because I live with a roommate. Really only when he's on vacation. Which is probably fortunate, because I get tempted when I have the opportunity and feel the urge to go, but while it feels good and toddlerish, as many have said, the cleanup is a bore.
I'm used to the clean up. The trick is to not squish it so much, that way it'll be easier to clean. Also if you're wearing a booster right there on your bum, you can simply remove the booster from your diaper, and keep wearing it. Well that's what I do at least.

Reactions: nenaforever
Not a whole heap of people even on this thread that genuinely enjoy messing as I'd have thought. But I'm one of them. It's my favorite thing to do while padded. There's nothing like it. It just feels so good to relieve yourself and feel the warmth spread out and knowing you're protected from any accidents is just the best feeling.

Sure there's the clean up, but I don't mind it. I make it easy with nitrile gloves and Simple Truth baby wipes. I also use my boosters as wipes to help conserve my wipes. Throw it all away in a small scented baggies designed for these kinds of things, tie it up, and throw it out.

In general, no, because the cleanup is too time-consuming and inconvenient.

Not so long ago I saw an advert for toddler diapers that had a poop pocket to keep things clean and secure. I wonder if they work and whether we will see adult diapers with them. I guess if they dis I would definitely use them to the full. It would be so liberating

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
I don’t do it very often, and when I do, it is usually followed by some semblance of humiliation, shame and regret - something wetting doesn’t cause. Honestly, I don’t entirely mind, as I like some aspects of the humiliation, like a kid who is still in diapers long after they should be. I enjoy the buildup and ebb and flow of urgency, finally reaching the point of either giving in voluntarily or being unable to hold it. My favorite part is that period when you know you can’t stop it, but it hasn’t happened yet. That moment when you realize that like it or not, the option of making it to a toilet has passed and you are going to go in your pants. Something about the inevitability of it is especially thrilling. Sometimes I like to give in, crouch a little, and push to get that feeling of a toddler who has some control but is still in diapers and expected to use them. Other times I like to fight to the end and lose control so I feel like a bigger kid (or even adult 😳) having an accident. When I do mess, it is usually in a diaper to make cleanup easier, but occasionally will be in undies which really pushes the humiliation and shame buttons. Unlike a wet one, I don’t like to stay in a messy diaper for long, and usually quickly change. I don’t enjoy the cleanup, and that’s when the shame and regret hits the most. I’m pretty efficient with it though, so I can be clean and comfy quickly afterward.

LittleAndAlone said:
It's fun once in a while when I need an extra little push (teehee 🤭) to feel super little and naughty. But not often. It's just super gross and unfun after the fact.
Very similar situation for me. It's enjoyable because it feels especially little to do but it's a once in a while thing because of the accompanying cleanup.

Reactions: Lilschoolfox
theancientmariner said:
Not a whole heap of people even on this thread that genuinely enjoy messing as I'd have thought. But I'm one of them. It's my favorite thing to do while padded. There's nothing like it. It just feels so good to relieve yourself and feel the warmth spread out and knowing you're protected from any accidents is just the best feeling.

Sure there's the clean up, but I don't mind it. I make it easy with nitrile gloves and Simple Truth baby wipes. I also use my boosters as wipes to help conserve my wipes. Throw it all away in a small scented baggies designed for these kinds of things, tie it up, and throw it out.
It's not that we don't enjoy it. It's more that we enjoy the act and feeling because it initially feels great. It's the aftermath that gets most of us.

Reactions: SoggyRunner
Yes I love messing myself, it’s partly what a nappy is intended for. It’s just a great naughty feeling to fully load my nappy. It’s great to have a lazy morning just lay in bed and not have to rush up to use the toilet so just go in my nappy. I’m not so keen on having to change afterwards but it’s worth it occasionally

Reactions: TenaciousDL and mistykitty
This morning's Crinklz Astronaut diaper has sent me to the moon with what could only be classified as a massively messy diaper. I wet during the night and my extra dose of Metamucil yesterday worked very shortly after I got out of bed. It's 3:30 am, and my wife will be in bed a lot longer. I am used to getting up early and truly enjoy the solitude of the early morning in my wet and poopie diaper. The warm squishy feeling in my diaper is sooo nice that I have actually experienced a dry orgasm with my body trembling briefly in ecstatic pleasure. I won't change for a good several hours, provided I don't have a diaper blowout, but so far my potty is staying nicely ensconced in the back and bottom of my diaper. I will get my morning exercise in my messy diaper, by that time, I believe the technical term is that I will be "ripe" for a diaper change. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion to stave off irritation. All I can say is ahhh!! 😌

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and nenaforever
Seabear said:
Yes I love messing myself, it’s partly what a nappy is intended for. It’s just a great naughty feeling to fully load my nappy. It’s great to have a lazy morning just lay in bed and not have to rush up to use the toilet so just go in my nappy. I’m not so keen on having to change afterwards but it’s worth it occasionally
Exactly how I am with it. It actually seems to be the consensus for most of us.

• Celebrate
Reactions: nenaforever, Seabear and KBoy
I dislike the cleanup, and rashes. But that's what diapers are for

Reactions: nenaforever and Seabear
Dry247 said:
I dislike the cleanup, and rashes. But that's what diapers are for
Same here.
I have been pooping uncontrollably like mad today.
Medications...
Including the Antibiotic my Urologist prescribed to clear up another UTI.

Reactions: Dry247
I tried it once years ago as part of my journey into this padded world but didn't like it. That said, I won't knock it even though I've tried it.

Back