Do you have diapers of different brands? If so, which diaper do you use for which purpose?

ThatDiaperDude

German ABDL, 24/7 both diapered and locked up
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Greetings. As I've mentioned here or there, my girlfriend and I decided for me to go 24/7 some time ago. At first, we just wanted to try it for a week or two, but we both liked it so much that we just kept going. Tomorrow, it's two months of me being diapered and (almost always) locked in my onesie 24/7 and I loved every single day of it. However, as both my girlfriend and I predicted, wearing diapers 24/7 rather than 3-5 days a week for a couple of hours increases the number of diapers used by quite a lot. And while both my girlfriend and I make enough money to afford enough diapers, we decided to switch diapers for some use cases to save a little bit of money.
Does anyone of you, 24/7 or not, does something similar? Do you have certain diapers that you use for certain types of situations? If so, which diaper and when?
I'll give examples for the diapers I'm wearing and which diaper serves which purpose:

For day to day use when my girlfriend is at home (either on the weekend or after work) and thus able to change me whenever necessary, I wear Dailee Slip Premium Maxi Plus. Their quite inexpensive (usually around 0,80€/diaper) and can easily hold 2-3 full wettings, depending on how much I drink. They fit me fairly well and I don't have to worry that I'll leak if I need to pee after I already wet them once.

For day to day use when my girlfriend is at work and I can't be changed for 8-9 hours, I wear ABU Little Kings, usually with an added booster. They are the only diapers I tried so far that will easily keep me dry for these extended periods of time without any risk of leaking. As most of you probably know, these diapers are hard to come by at times and also not very cheap to say the least. However, as I don't need that much of them, I just have SMS notifications from ABU activated and buy them in bulk whenever they are available. I usually need three per week, as I only wear them during my three homeoffice days and not during the two days I'm at the office.

When I'm at the office, I wear Super Seni Quattro. These were some of my first diapers other than Tena Slip back in the days and I still like them very much. While I'm at the office, I don't need a diaper that can last 8-9 hours without problems, as these two days are the only exceptions where I'm allowed to change myself outside of emergencies. I still wear my locked onesie during these days, but it's locked with just a numbered seal instead of the usual combo of seal and padlock. If I need to change my diaper, I go to the toilet, snap a timestamped picture of the seal holdng my onesie together and send it to my girlfriend. As soon as she sees it, I'm allowed to break the seal, change my diaper and then reseal my onesie with a new seal. I'm allowed to take a maximum of three minutes from the moment I'm allowed to change until I have to send her a picture of the resealed onesie, otherwise I get punished.
I wear Super Seni Quattros for these cases because they are usually absorbant enough to last me through a day at the office with just one change and no risk of leaking. They are a bit more expensive than my usual day to day diapers, but for two of the week it's worth it.

My overnight diapers are iD Slip Maxi as they are more absorbant and hold about one wetting more than the Seni Diapers. That way, neither me or my girlfriend have to get up early on the weekends to change me because my diaper is about to leak or something like this. They fit well, they hold enough to last me through the night and they swell nicely when wet.

Last but not least, we have a couple of pull up diapers, mainly for potty training role play. Depending on how likely my girlfriend thinks and accident will be while we role play, I either get put in Drynites or in Molicare Premium Mobile. As I mentioned somewhere before, I'm only allowed to use the potty once my girlfriend says so, so accidents during these times are quite a common occurrence.

Sometimes, if she wants me to feel extra little, it also happens that she puts me into a large baby diaper. Nowadays, we use size 6 Mamia diapers from ALDI, as they are the only baby diapers that fit me since someone over at Pampers thought it was a great idea to remove the strechty tapes on all of their diapers. She then uses a
Wartenberg wheel to puncture the surface of the baby diaper so pee is able to flow through before putting an adult diaper over it. This is quite a good way to make me feel little and embarrassed, as the baby diaper starts feeling quite wet pretty soon so everytime I sit down, I feel how wet I am without the risk of acuatally leaking.

I think that's it for my selection of diapers. I'm sorry for the wall of text, originally I didn't intend to write this much.

TL;DR: I wear different diapers for different purposes/occasions. I'm curious about the community, which diapers do you wear and do you also have diapers that you wear for a fixed purpose like at night or at work or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Secretlyme
That sounds like a dream come true. I wish my wife would enjoy a similar lifestyle, and make me wear diapers 24/7 as well, but she doesn't.

However, as a small business owner with only 1 employee who works from home a few days a week, I have a lot of time by myself while I'm in my office. I do have a selection of diapers here and I use them when I'm all by myself and not expecting visitors. I enjoy trying different brands and different types of diapers.

Probably because I grew up in them, I also enjoy wearing cloth diapers. The extra bulk necessary to provide enough absorbancy is a nice benefit, but they need to be changed more often and need be washed and dried. Initially, the cost is high, but when used enough, in the end they are much cheaper then disposables.
I have several types of cloth diapers (2 all-in-one diapers from Bambinex, 1 superwetter Quickdry from SnuggleBlanks, and a few large rectangular diapers that need be folded and pinned).

I also like to wear disposable, when I won't have time to do the washing, or when I am going to be out for a little while (grocery shopping, pharmacy, ... things that I sometime do as a distraction during my working days).
I have a while range of diapers that I use, but I do not have a specific time and purpose for each of them. I just choose what I want at that moment.

Dailee slip maxi plus
ID slip maxi
Tena slip maxi
Attends slip active
Attends slip classic
Lille supreme fit

Those are the ones that I buy most often.
I would like to try the Northshore Megamax and the ABU Little Kings, but I find them too expensive.

I also have a few plastic pants to wear over the diapers, also when wearing disposables, and I find that they really help to prevent leaks. I like to make the most use out of every diaper, so leaks are happening often, but usually the plastic pants catch the leaks before my clothing gets stained.

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude
All my diaper are plastic back . Do use plan white ones for dress up events. Just for for everyday uses, MagaMax diaper mostly the pink,white every so often the black ones. Do like wear the AB printed ones also just for some fun and different for a change ! Have diapers covers also for different dress up events along with every day wearing !

I am on a very tight budget so I wear Tena Slip Original when I need a discreet diaper. They are plastic backed and crinkle a bit but they are cheaper than the cloth backed Tenas. I don't really mind the crinkle because it makes me feel small and I don't think other people notice anyway.
And at home I wear cloth diapers. I use flats so I can adjust them to be more or less bulky depending on what I want. I usually wear pretty thick diapers with cute patterns. Cloth is just so much more affordable than ABDL diapers.

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude and Teddy02
not much variation here
I wear Abena L4 during the day
at night I add a Tranquility booster pad for extra absorbency
I have a few abdl diapers Rearz Caboose and blue ones from LFB
but they basically sit in a closet

Nights (sleep wetting): KINS Double Terry Vinyl Pant over Abena M4
Days (just-in-case): GoodNites XL

WBxx said:
Nights (sleep wetting): KINS Double Terry Vinyl Pant over Abena M4
Days (just-in-case): GoodNites XL
Intresting combo of cloth over disposable
do you get leaks into cloth diaper? I use Abena L4 and use a booster pad gives me extra space at night for wettings

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude and WBxx
SparkyDog said:
Intresting combo of cloth over disposable
do you get leaks into cloth diaper? I use Abena L4 and use a booster pad gives me extra space at night for wettings
Yes, the terry lined vinyl pant is virtually 100% effective at containing leaks which as a side sleeper can be substantial. Equally important it gives the appearance/sensation of a cloth diaper which is my “true love”.

Originally experimented with just a vinyl pant over disposable but it did little for containing leaks.

WBxx said:
Yes, the terry lined vinyl pant is virtually 100% effective at containing leaks which as a side sleeper can be substantial. Equally important it gives the appearance/sensation of a cloth diaper which is my “true love”.

Originally experimented with just a vinyl pant over disposable but it did little for containing leaks.
Intresting
yea side sleeping does have some leak risks
have you tried a booster pad?
I use a mattress protector + a soaker pad should I leak but rare with my setup

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude, Bobbydrysocks and WBxx
Guilt over spending money on diapers mostly guides what I wear and how often I wear. I mostly wear overnight but will sometimes wear over the course of a day. I live alone so I have the freedom to wear when I feel like it.
Abena M4s are my most frequently worn diaper as they are the cheapest decent diaper I have found and they hold just enough for my overnight wettings. They are great when waking to a visibly wet and slightly puffy wet diaper. I will splurge every so often to wear the pink Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers which hold a bit more. They are just a bit more expensive than the Abenas. They also swell quite a bit and are wonderful to wake up in. And the pink is now “in” due to the Barbie movie.
I will wear cloth every so often, usually when I am going to wear all day, as I can wear one during the day and then one overnight to be washed the next morning. The cloth appeal to my occasional sense of frugality.
Lastly I have my fancies: most recently the Animooz from Tykables, but in the past I have enjoyed Unicorns, mermaid tales, little kings, and alphagators. I love them all but limit purchasing them due to their expense.

SparkyDog said:
Intresting
yea side sleeping does have some leak risks
have you tried a booster pad?
I use a mattress protector + a soaker pad should I leak but rare with my setup
Nope, haven’t tried boosters due to the added daily expense and trash. Unlike boosters, a lined vinyl pant is a one-time cost that lasts for months. And not a hassle to keep clean in that I only hand wash and air dry every week or two after a major leak.

To complete the story, having grown up in the cloth and plastic pant era I lean in that direction. Although she never made a big deal of it, my wife didn’t appreciate the odor and hassle of cloth night diapers. Hence, for domestic tranquility, eight or so years ago I switched to disposables. With the addition of a lined vinyl pant it’s been a positive compromise.

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude and SparkyDog
I wear Super Seni Quattro to the office. Lasts about 6ish hours or so, easily worn under whatever I want to wear that day (I rarely need a larger size pants for normal daytime wear) and I can easily change at work. When not at the office I tend to switch between Northshore Supreme Lite or Regular depending what I am doing. I also keep ABU PeekAbu on hand for fun. I don't usually wear the AB Super Diapers as I find the stated capacity to be excessive (except as fetish wear) and I actually want to clean up and change after about 6 hours or so.

Night diaper is BetterDry or Northshore MegaMax. Either works well for me and I buy them based on landed cost. I do favor the MegaMax when traveling as it is, for me, the least likely to leak diaper. Sometimes I will use either Betterday or MegaMax when traveling if I think it will be awhile before I can change.

Back when I was wearing nearly every day in some form, I tended to have a variety of diapers on hand that fit my mood and time requirements. Sometimes the DL side kicks in more and needed to be tended to, but didn't need the capacity, so I went cheap and bought Depends for those occasions where it was likely to be a "wet once, tend to urges, go back to 'normal life' . I also had some thicker ABDL diapers on hand too, back then it was the Bambino Bellissimo or Rearz Safari if I wanted to have a nighttime wearing experience and/or longer gaming sessions.

These days though, I use a lot less frequently so I just buy the fancy high capacity ABDL diapers, currently with a mix of 3 types of Tykables diapers for variety (Overnight V2, Unicorn V2, Animooz), but I've varied my stash over the years recently, a few months ago it was more mixed with some Tykables Overnights, Rearz Princess V2, Rearz Mermaid Tales, Rearz Lil' Bella, LFB Astronaut and Crinklz Fairytale. If I was 24/7, I would make very different choices, definitely more medical diaper than ABDL.

Last edited:
so I’m a disabled guy with very limited income, but I’m in Diapers 24/7, for a bunch of reasons, the meds that I take can cause me to have accidents and frequent urination. But recently I dropped one of my meds for a few months and I noticed that I’m having to piss a lot less so I’m going through less diapers on a daily basis. Basically my closet is full of packs of diapers mostly from Rearz and InControl, there are a few TREST elite color, blue diapers which I like and I get them off Amazon but they are quite expensive. Just like anything from Rearz is. My absolute favorite Diapers are the mega Safari. Then I also have a ton of slip Ultima now that people can finally get their paws on those at least here in North America. Because I haven’t been going through so many diapers per day I can now wear something like a mega diaper like Safari or critter caboose or trest elite and go through one of those in like 12 hours or so which is crazy because before I used to have to change out of them after like five or six hours. And I usually use those now for overnight or for when I’m going out like when I have to go to one of my part-time jobs or when I go to concerts. before my frequent urination was so bad that I would have to use a booster with one of those already super thick diapers. When I’m at home just hanging around my apartment I use the cheap assurance, Walmart diapers because I can get those for free through my insurance so I have a mix of stuff and I use whichever diaper depending on what the situation is.
recently, I had my first colonoscopy and the preparation for that was so bad that I ended up going through two full packs of InControl original diapers during those 48 hours. I’m going to have to go back for another one in three years or so and next time I will probably use tunnel slip, Ultima or a Abena and four for that situation.

I don't personally have differing diapers of various brands for any particular wetting or messing reason (since I do not engage in either), other than that I am addicted to vintage 70s era pleated plastic baby diapers that feature some type of diamond-embossing to the plastic, etc.

Since I have begun to expand my knowledge of international brands of diapers, I have come to discover that vintage pleated Greek diapers (Babylino, babySoftex) both also feature a diamond-embossed plastic similar to 70s era Pampers, but they are not quite as supple as Pampers. I have also discovered that vintage pleated Lines Svelto (Italian) diapers feature a dot-embossed plastic, while vintage pleated Moltex (also Italian) feature a square-embossed plastic. So, between Pampers, Svelto, and Moltex, I have my choice of diamonds, dots, or squares! 😄

Thus, I do collect differing brands all for the purpose of enjoying a variety of vintage embossed plastic pleated baby diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and ThatDiaperDude
Oh, forgot to ask, has anyone on this forum ever tried First Quality adult diapers? Are they crinkly? How do they compare to vintage Attends? They look all white and maybe even no wetness indicator. I am not really into adult diapers, but just for fun I might like to try one some day and just relax for a while as I wear one.

Pix:

First Quality1.jpegFirst Quality2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I use mainly tena products but sometimes my night time nappies are Alvita night time all in one slips or Attends Level 10 large pads. I usually use tena comfort extra pads during the day but sometimes Super slips and occasionally comfort maxi pads or slips.

Last edited:
Day: Seni super plus/Tena slip maxi

Night: Seni super quattro (only one cool enough)

Play: Crinklz, ABU stuff, etc.

I have many different brands of ABDL diapers and a few medical grade. All my diapers have the same purpose and that is to be worn and used. Which diaper I use depends on my mood at the time.

Last edited:
I have a variety, but primarily stick with Abena M4 and Betterdry. A Megamax with a booster is what I use when I'm not sure if I'll be able to change for an extended period. Also I've recently been using cloth and plastic pants at night more often.

Back