Do you have a abdl wishlist? If so whats on it?

Eagertail said:
Whats capcon?
Chicago age players convention- its a large convention that happens in the USA I think once a year for ABDL community and I would totally love to go one day it'd be a dream

(Hehe, Eagertail didn't know that I was joining this forum and basically gave me a full list of gift ideas. I will only use this information for evil. >3c )

I often window shop online just for fun and have dedicated wish lists on multiple websites. :) My wants change fairly often and it's been a good way to track the things that I really like and which is my 2-week ADHD obsession over time.

I suppose that the ultimate thing on my wishlist is just a dedicated room/space.
More easily obtainable things I'm after are-

-weighted and scented plushie
-kids dinnerware (possibly 80's-90's vintage)
-car/town rug! With vehicles!
-retro edutainment video games-any and all!
-footie pajamas with grip socks
-Tykables blue shortalls
-I guess more little clothing in general lol
-Chew toy? Something like a teether that could withstand my gnawing habits lol
-literally any Barney merch
-vintage board games (such as Fireball Island, Omega Virus, Tornado Rex, Oops and Downs, etc.)
-friends to play said board games lmao
-Always more videos/DVDs!
-bath toys/fun bath products
-Craft kits!
-paint with water books! Why are these so hard to get? (The reusable ones are /fine/ but not the same!)
-glow in the dark comfort items (plush, blanket, paci, etc.)
-Story books!

And probably a million other small things. In general, I really LOVE vintage items, 80s-early 2000s kids stuff in particular but sometimes even earlier. (My grandma kept/used toys and books for me that were owned by my dad and aunt lol)
I find myself being MUCH more selective on things that are easily obtainable and/or spoiled for choice, such as plushies or coloring books.
I'm also noticing that I generally prefer activities rather than just toys. I guess it's hard for me to truly get into that pretend play mindset while in littlespace, but maybe that will come in due time. ^^

It's been really fun seeing what everyone else likes, too, and it's given me so many ideas! Seeing what everyone has shared makes me so happy. :)

Reactions: Tinklepanties and BobbiSueEllen
Eagertail said:
I’ll go first! (I love organizing stuff to a great extent, bit thats just me)

Toys​

• Wooden train set
  • Legos

Clothing​

• Kigurumi of my sona
  • Space themed onesie
  • Shortalls
  • ABDL Dinosaur Romper adult baby from etsy

From pretendagain​

• Sleepy kiddo toy trunks
  • Cool mountain toy trunks
  • Lil doodlemaker toy trunks
  • Nicey hills toy trunks
  • Simply pawsome toy trunks
  • Simply pawsome pj pants
  • Simply pawsome hoodie
  • Simply pawsome shirt
  • APPARENTLY I’m messy shirt
  • Gamer party shirt

From tykeables​

• Snappies polo
  • Baby blue snappies polo

Things​

• Diaper pail
  • Wipes
  • Powder

Pretendagain​

• Starcatcher snugglesoft blanket
  • Cub explorers blanket
  • Simply pawsome catto stickers

rearz​

• Vintage white baby bottle
  • Soft sprout nipple
  • Critter caboose bottle buddy

Diapers​

• Pretend again
  • All ABUniverse (but rly like peekabu, and little paws)
  • Tukeables any kind
Anywho this is things I’m looking to buy, what about y’all?
I’m really happy with what I currently got, but overall:

More bottles
Sippy cup
Bed rails, or bed attachments to make into a crib
Baby mobile, plus something to hang up the crib toy I already have
Pull ups
Maybe more cloth diapers? Already got one and don’t go in them but they’re comfy
Jolly jumper
Play couch
Busy board
Disney CRT TV and DVD player (and with that some DVDs of kids movies and shows)
V smile baby
More V smile games in general
Some more onesies, especially a body suit. My only one is footed and fleece, I love it but I can’t wear it in warmer seasons
The Hamtaro figures and play sets!!!!
One of those old Thomas the tank engine sets

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Disney CRT TV and DVD player (and with that some DVDs of kids movies and shows)
V smile baby
More V smile games in general
Oh goodness! Another person that plays the V-Smile! :D It's such a neat little system and I love mine a lot. I like how every game has extra 2-player mini games, though I rarely get to use that feature to the fullest.
I think I'm missing around 10-15 games from the full library. The remaining few aren't so much expensive, but kinda hard to track down for a price I'm willing to pay.

I also would like to get a V-Smile Baby, but there's just so few games for it (and I imagine that the games are shorter.) If you ever get your hands on one, lemme know how you like it! :D
I'm also iffy about how well the V-Motion works, so I've not gotten it yet either.

Man, as much as I'd love one of those old character/Disney CRTs, be sure not to pass up a good deal on a normal one if you find one locally. It can sometimes take MONTHS to track down a good one these days depending on where you live! (And getting them shipped is both pricey and risky)
I'm not at all trying to discourage you! It's just something that I and a couple people I know went through. The absolute best of luck to you in tracking one down for a good price!

(It's also cool to see another Hamtaro fan! I'd love to get one of the old plushies!)

Sterling said:
Oh goodness! Another person that plays the V-Smile! :D It's such a neat little system and I love mine a lot. I like how every game has extra 2-player mini games, though I rarely get to use that feature to the fullest.
I think I'm missing around 10-15 games from the full library. The remaining few aren't so much expensive, but kinda hard to track down for a price I'm willing to pay.

I also would like to get a V-Smile Baby, but there's just so few games for it (and I imagine that the games are shorter.) If you ever get your hands on one, lemme know how you like it! :D
I'm also iffy about how well the V-Motion works, so I've not gotten it yet either.

Man, as much as I'd love one of those old character/Disney CRTs, be sure not to pass up a good deal on a normal one if you find one locally. It can sometimes take MONTHS to track down a good one these days depending on where you live! (And getting them shipped is both pricey and risky)
I'm not at all trying to discourage you! It's just something that I and a couple people I know went through. The absolute best of luck to you in tracking one down for a good price!

(It's also cool to see another Hamtaro fan! I'd love to get one of the old plushies!)
I have a v smile motion, it works but the issue is I don’t have the controller hahahaha. I’m not super concerned about it, as all the motion games can be played on a regular console. As for getting the games and the v smile baby, I’m hoping I keep getting lucky at thrift stores as that’s how I got my console and current games. But I may turn to eBay as the v smile baby is relatively inexpensive. Every time I go thrifting I always check for CRT TVs, but haven’t had luck yet. I’m really considering buying one, and technically have before on eBay but nothing really happened there (seller forgot to include some important papers for shipping, so I got refunded and it never went through customs. Then never heard from him after. Didn’t mind much though as I did get my money back.) but that’s great to keep in mind! I’m really worried about it being damaged in shipping. Also yes I love Hamtaro!!! Only toy I have is a Howdy finger puppet I managed to find at a thrift store, but I definitely want more, as well as some plushies

This is a wonderful idea @Eagertail . Let me share mine; and here I assume I have no space problem

Toys and media
  • The whole collection of Enchantimals dolls :love:
  • Plenty of posters of the series I love like True and the Rainbow Kingdom, Abby Hatcher, Enchantimals to decorate my home 🌈
  • The complete collection of "La bibliothèque rose" books 📚
Others
  • Some cute pink clothes to wear everyday
  • Some nice bottles, pacifiers and onesies

Back