Do you guys wear your diapers so bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear to bed every night. I don't wet or mess in my sleep but if I have to go when I get up I'll wet

I've begun wearing all weekend every weekend. I sleep in them as it keeps me feeling protected during the weekends. I work monday through friday though so I stay in adult headspace while I'm working though.

I don't wear as often as I'd like, but when I do wear, I'll usually wear to bed. I do also wet and mess.

24/7 for just under three years, day & night. Not looking back... Wetter only.

I wear to bed and sometimes wake up in wet diaper

I wear to bed almost every night, and I only wet at this time of night.

Yep yep and yep
I'm in beer now diapered and wearing a onesie t shirt

Last edited:
kdlstarry9 said:
Don't you mean inconvenient @angelic?

Yeah I wear diaper like most of the time except when showering or jogging so that includes when I sleep. I haven't wet thr bed yet. Thank goodness I guess. Idk I will leak and wet various points thro8ght the day but not when sleep nor laying down much.

Yes I did, but autocorrect is not on my side today, changing everything that I type!

Welcome SoccerLover.

I generally wear in bed during the week to help me sleep.

I wet them, but don't mess them.

Depending on how much you need to use them at night they can leak - so if you are going to wear at night make sure you protect your matress before you start wearing to bed - see one of the threads about that. There's also some good threads about what diapers to wear in bed.

Update: OK, I properly read your first message now and see you are already wearing in bed - so welcome to the club. :)

When I do wear, it is mostly at night. I do use it to pee in, but rarely mess. I have never peed while actually sleeping, but just wake up and let it go. On times I do wear during the day, I find it very easy to stream lightly throughout the day, especially when I get up from a chair. I always seem to fear peeing and sitting as I am more prone to leak.

Very rare is the morning I wake up dry. I usually have to gauge the amount I've drank in the hours leading to bedtime when deciding what "level" of padding is necessary to avoid a leak by morning.

Some may find this a bit unusual, but for me anyway a confidry 247 or Abena L4 is a "thinner evening diaper" for me. Average night? Kitten/Idyl more often than not. Had lots to drink? Better go with one of the Rearz or ABU.

Yep, I wear diapers at night and only at night. And over time my purposeful wetting has gradually regressed back to sleep wetting. :)

I have already wet the bed 3 times this year thinking i would be ok. Being half in the bag and girl friend problems are getting to me. So i will wear diapers to bed now but I don't mess them.

My experience is just like WBxx. By wetting purposely for a few years, I find that if I am well hydrated and diapered at night, I normally wake up wet. A very childish experience.

When I wear to bed, I have never wet or mess my diaper in my sleep. I often wet my diaper and occasionally mess but it is after waking up, peeing or messing and then going back to sleep.

Yes, I wear to bed.

When I was continent I actually had trouble sleeping while wearing diapers in bed. Now that I'm a bedwetter it's actually much easier because it's the least traumatic option (i.e. getting caught diapered, which was previously the worst option, is now preferable to a wet bed).

I have to wear to bed and almost always wake up wet. Rarely I mess

I usually wear a diaper to bed (and often around the home). I typically wet my diapers, although this is done consciously. It isn't often that I wet my diaper while I am asleep (although I did manage to wet myself while asleep recently).

Usually. I bedwet sometimes without prompting, so there's that. Never messing, that's gross enough as it is. Also I share a room.

I've been wearing to bed every night for close to a year now. I usually wake up when I have to pee then let go but just recently I started waking up wet and not remembering when I did it. Kinda scary......and exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back