Do you guys sleep without pants on With a diaper on)? or do you sleep in a onesie?

Pampersmademe said:
Usually I sleep in a thick boosted (and often doubled) diaper and a diaper T-shirt (aT-shirt that is cut shorter than usual). I get the T-shirts from Changing Times, Tykables, and various Etsy sellers. But I also wear onesies, pj pants, diaper covers, or diaper shorts with snaps. Depends on weather and my (and my wife’s mood). But if I wake up in the middle of the night and am really wet, I’ll often put on a onesie to give some support to my diapers.
I've ordered several thick cotton diapers that came with boosters and plastic pants. I'm going to have to check out their shorter cut t-shirts because I'm only 5'-4" tall and every t-shirt I buy nearly goes to my crotch and I hate that. That's the reason I rarely wear a t-shirt to bed. If a t-shirt is under my seat whenever I roll over it twist around my torso and restricts my movements and I don't like that

Rita said:
Been wearing premium diapers with a diaper cover or diaper skirt over it .
With one of my nighties !
Those are very cute. I bet they look adorable on you

i love to hqng around the house in just a diaper and t short. it gets uncomfortable.so.erimes wearing a onsie all day.

Last night had my pastel peach color nighty on , white MagaMax and a gray diaper cover !

Reactions: Js413blue
Since I moved to Florida I pretty much only sleep in a t-shirt & diaper. Once in a while when it’s cool I will wear my other pajamas.

Every once in a while I will wear a onesie /snap crotch shirt but normally I don’t because I don’t want to deal with the snaps when I’m tired.

Cute jammies in winter onesies for summer, and a diaper of course

I just sleep in a Mega Max and a kleinerts diaper cover…..and socks stupid cold feet.

Reactions: KindaOlde
diaperdude said:
I just sleep in a Mega Max and a kleinerts diaper cover…..and socks stupid cold feet.
That's me exactly!!

Reactions: diaperdude
I would love to sleep in a onesie or sleeper, but I run so hot that I feel like Im boiling in them. So its always just a diaper for me!

Cloth diaper, plastic pants and a snap shoulder diaper shirt for me.

LockedDLBoy said:
I would love to sleep in a onesie or sleeper, but I run so hot that I feel like Im boiling in them. So its always just a diaper for me!
Same for me

I have quite a few pajama options. A few cotton footies one from Rearz and 2 Little Keeper Sleepers , a couple of random fleece ones, 3 sets of 2 piece PJs- BigTot and Changing Times (both are great but the Changing times set is PERFECT. Didn’t shrink like the BigTot ones and I got a large set which is big enough to make me feel really little 😊), and 15 onesies- most of them ODU, with a few Rearz and LFB ones mixed in. Lately I like to have a diaper on even when I don’t intend to use it so I’ll usually opt for a cloth diaper just for bulk and comfort.

Last night had my raspberry color nightie and a pink MagaMax on.

I guess it's time to dust off this old thread and se if it can be recycled once more 🤗

I really like to have a onesie covering and holding my overnight diapee in place...
...and I must have a paci close by, then I'll sleep like a baby 👼🍼

Reactions: NECottageNerd
I sleep in my diaper with a pair of boxers over it to keep everything together. My incontinence is extra bad at night.

Well I'm not IC, but borderline bedwetter. However I must say that regardless of day or night I prefer to have something snug holding it together both day and night so I often use a onesie during the day as well, and a complementary pair of sweatpants to cover some of it up. Like, who I a trying to kid...

I usually sleep in a onesie! I toss and turn a lot so it helps keep my diap in place so I don’t have any leaks.

I like to sleep in a diaper and t shirt.

both. mostly just my diaper

I used to sleep nude. But now being incont. Just a diaper. Now and then plastic pants too.

Reactions: SDB2014 and diaperdude
Back