Do You Find the More You Wear, the More Protected You Feel?

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm staying at my Great-Aunt's house again...alone as she is out of town. I've been here since Friday and have been having a lot of Diaper fun! Usually for something like this I will just bring a pack of cheap medical Diapers that require change after just a few wettings. However during the virtual Halloween party Rearz was giving out FREE packs of Halloween Haunt Diapers (just pay shipping) It was a pack of 13 for $15 after tax and shipping. Less about $1 per Diaper, which is unheard of! So, with Rearz Diapers being much more high quality and absorbent I can get away with wearing only 1 per day, instead of 3 or more medical Diapers. That means a whole lot of wetting and a bit of messing for these ones! I have my Princess Pink Plastic Pants to avoid leaks, and am currently wearing my Princess Pink Footsie Pajamas (Princess Pink is my favorite Rearz line) by having 2 layers over my Diaper I feel more protected than if I were just wearing a Onesie with a Diaper. I feel like I could literally pee my Diaper while lying in bed here and the bed would stay dry because the Diaper would have to leak through both the Plastic Pants and the Jammies. But I feel so confident about wetting my Diaper without fear of wetting the furniture. More layers not only makes me feel warmer and cozier, but more protected as well. What about you ADISC Community? Do you think the amount of clothing you have on effects how protected you feel from leaks/blowouts? Or do you notice no difference between less clothing and more clothing when paired with a Diaper? Let me know in the comments below, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Seasonedcitizen and SissyPwincessAndrea
That sounds like an awesome deal! I'm usually quite confident in my nappies and I feel very protected and comfy when I wear them. Idk how it works, but I feel 'safer' in general while in nappies.

I don't like to put on too many layers because my skin is sensitive and occasionally the plastic of the nappy irritates it. Actually nappies make me feel warmer so I tend to need less clothing ^-^ But I do wear a onesie most of the time when I go out.

Yesterday I tried the Rearz Daydreamer for the 1st time and at some point it leaked unfortunately. This has rarely happened to me, but I was wearing it for 12 hours and at some point I rode my bike while wearing it. I think the leak guards shifted a bit causing it to leak but idk. I was a bit embaresed afterwards and not in a good way ._.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Although I don't find any mental nor logical protection relationship between wearing nappies or not, I admit I've worn them to chill and during certain moments when I felt stressed and insecure...

However, when the situation extends over time, I'm like Piccolo, so I drop clothes from time to time, and if I'm very stressed, I even take my shirt off 😁

• Love
Know your diapers! It's the base of confidence. I can wear discreet day models or ABDL indecent thirsty and noisy ones, at the end, they will sooner or late leak.

Adding layers (onesies, plastic pants, ...) doen't really add confidence to me. It's even worst as it has been demonstrated that a diaper alone is leaking a bit later than a diaper that is compressed over the body.

Once you tried a same model a dozen of times, you learn when it's safe to be swapped for a new one. For me it's a wet feeling. At a special wet feeling, I know that if I use it more, it will start to create small spots (which is still OK but an additional warning). Once this level reached, I know that it will start to become visible if I'm not going to change soon.

I'm confident on my diapers and know when it needs to be changed. Adding layers don't add confidence to me (it's often just more washing!)

• Love
Mikochi said:
That sounds like an awesome deal! I'm usually quite confident in my nappies and I feel very protected and comfy when I wear them. Idk how it works, but I feel 'safer' in general while in nappies.

I don't like to put on too many layers because my skin is sensitive and occasionally the plastic of the nappy irritates it. Actually nappies make me feel warmer so I tend to need less clothing ^-^ But I do wear a onesie most of the time when I go out.

Yesterday I tried the Rearz Daydreamer for the 1st time and at some point it leaked unfortunately. This has rarely happened to me, but I was wearing it for 12 hours and at some point I rode my bike while wearing it. I think the leak guards shifted a bit causing it to leak but idk. I was a bit embaresed afterwards and not in a good way ._.
I have sensitive skin too. So unfortunately, wearing Diapers irritates my skin too. It causes bumps to form around my inner thighs, occasionally the backside, and privates. (No it's not genital warts because I'm not sexually active) The price that comes with wearing Diapers for me sadly. 🙁

I wear terry cloth diapers and plastic pants. I don't remember the last time I have a leak. Many times I am in my diapers for 16 to 18 hours. Cloth diapers hold up very well.

• Wow
Reactions: chuck and ABDElsa
Floodingpants said:
I wear terry cloth diapers and plastic pants. I don't remember the last time I have a leak. Many times I am in my diapers for 16 to 18 hours. Cloth diapers hold up very well.
Wish I could stay in a Diaper that long without worrying about Diaper Rash/Skin Irritation. 🙁

Reactions: Floodingpants
ABDElsa said:
I have sensitive skin too. So unfortunately, wearing Diapers irritates my skin too. It causes bumps to form around my inner thighs, occasionally the backside, and privates. (No it's not genital warts because I'm not sexually active) The price that comes with wearing Diapers for me sadly. 🙁
I tend to use a lot of baby powder, it helps a lot. But my skin still gets dry and itchy. No rash fortunately yet.

• Wow
When I am at work I like to wear size 6 or 7 regular baby diapers. Obviously they won't hold as much as an adult sized diaper, but they work for me. I wear a regular pair of briefs over them which holds them in place and helps absorb if it leaks a little. Now that it is colder weather, I also wear a pair of long underwear over that which does make me feel even more protected.

• Love
I understand what you say, but I think we have two different kinds of protection here: one is leakage protection and the other one is the overall sense of protection that diapers give you.

In my case, the tighter I fell down there (normally after adding plastic pants and more layers of clothing on top of my diaper), the more protected I feel in a general sense. But in order to feel protected against leaks I also need to make sure that the cloth layers are in place between my diaper and my plastic pants; also that level of confidence cannot be achieved by wearing a diaper alone.

• Love
YES! It is like instant stress relief. I think this is what initially drew me to it. It hits a lot of weighs. When wearing, I find I stay calm more. When going to bed, I fall asleep quicker. There are a LOT of noticible differences.

• Love
Generally I more than double up, so I use a stuffer under a diaper, then once taped up I add a pullup on top to hold everything in place (and then a mesh slip or diaper cover or both). The pullup gives extra padding but also if the diaper should leak, the pullup should soak everything up. I never want to get to a point of having leak through to my clothes. Plus I know pretty much how much wetting I can get away with before I need to change. Usually the pullup is dry and can reuse it on top of the next stuffer and diaper wrap. Suuuper cosy! Convenience, comfort, confidence boost!

ABDElsa said:
I'm staying at my Great-Aunt's house again...alone as she is out of town. I've been here since Friday and have been having a lot of Diaper fun! Usually for something like this I will just bring a pack of cheap medical Diapers that require change after just a few wettings. However during the virtual Halloween party Rearz was giving out FREE packs of Halloween Haunt Diapers (just pay shipping) It was a pack of 13 for $15 after tax and shipping. Less about $1 per Diaper, which is unheard of! So, with Rearz Diapers being much more high quality and absorbent I can get away with wearing only 1 per day, instead of 3 or more medical Diapers. That means a whole lot of wetting and a bit of messing for these ones! I have my Princess Pink Plastic Pants to avoid leaks, and am currently wearing my Princess Pink Footsie Pajamas (Princess Pink is my favorite Rearz line) by having 2 layers over my Diaper I feel more protected than if I were just wearing a Onesie with a Diaper. I feel like I could literally pee my Diaper while lying in bed here and the bed would stay dry because the Diaper would have to leak through both the Plastic Pants and the Jammies. But I feel so confident about wetting my Diaper without fear of wetting the furniture. More layers not only makes me feel warmer and cozier, but more protected as well. What about you ADISC Community? Do you think the amount of clothing you have on effects how protected you feel from leaks/blowouts? Or do you notice no difference between less clothing and more clothing when paired with a Diaper? Let me know in the comments below, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223
Yes I often have 3 layers on above the disposable.
It then feels bomb proof ! 😁

I typically sleep bottomless or with a onesie over my diaper and then have a washable pee pad to catch any accidents that make it out, which definitely happens cause i tend to roll over in my sleep

Back