Do you feel that wearing diapers are more normal than underwear?

SebUK97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm starting to feel that wearing diapers feels more normal than underwear. what about you?

Reactions: Ortler, Neroforte, Canadianfalls and 1 other person
I wouldn't call it more normal (yet), but I do feel there's something missing that should be there when I don't wear one.

Reactions: littledub1955, Kellycares, Ortler and 4 others
ElPulpo said:
I wouldn't call it more normal (yet), but I do feel there's something missing that should be there when I don't wear one.
Yes, i can relate to this feeling myself. :)

I wear 247 so diapers are my underwear
BUT i do put underwear over top of my diapers. Helps keep everything hidden and snugly in place

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, espectro, SebUK97 and 1 other person
I have been incontinent for many years diapers are my every day underwear

Reactions: littledub1955, Teddy02 and SebUK97
I am not IC. Therefore I have a choice. It is cyclical. Sometimes I prefer diapers for a few weeks - followed by weeks of normal underwear. There's an ebb and flow based on a myriad of factors. Whatever is most enjoyable/functional at that current time could be deemed "normal."

Reactions: MetalDan86 and SebUK97
I wear compression shorts as underwear and I wear compression shorts over my diaper. So diapers make my underwear padded which I consider normal now.

Reactions: SebUK97
Diapers are my 2nd underwear with me

Yes for sure. Feels odd not wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Ortler and freedom69
SparkyDog said:
I wear 247 so diapers are my underwear
BUT i do put underwear over top of my diapers. Helps keep everything hidden and snugly in place
Yes, i tend to wear a pair of fitted boxers over a pull up under my jeans at weekends. When wearing a diaper at night i tend to just wear a diaper and t-shirt to bed.

dpcare said:
I have been incontinent for many years diapers are my every day underwear
Yes, understandable. (y)

abdilly said:
I am not IC. Therefore I have a choice. It is cyclical. Sometimes I prefer diapers for a few weeks - followed by weeks of normal underwear. There's an ebb and flow based on a myriad of factors. Whatever is most enjoyable/functional at that current time could be deemed "normal."
Yes, well that's fair enough. (y)

It has been so long I have forgot what underwear feels like

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, NappiedTruckDriver and SebUK97
Pantyman said:
I wear compression shorts as underwear and I wear compression shorts over my diaper. So diapers make my underwear padded which I consider normal now.
:) Nice. (y)

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
tndyperboy said:
Yes for sure. Feels odd not wearing a diaper.
Agreed, I feel the same now. :)

bdale said:
It has been so long I have forgot what underwear feels like
I've not been wearing that long, but prefer a diaper to underwear now already. :)

Reactions: littledub1955
Yes, I’m spent the last two days without a diaper (very dangerous) and it feels so weird.

The utility is undeniable. Why wear "normal" underpants when, with a little bit of padding, you can protect yourself from embarrassing accidents at all times? It seems the rational choice that any sane adult would make. 😉

BabyHailey1977 said:
Yes, I’m spent the last two days without a diaper (very dangerous) and it feels so weird.
Awww, hope you can wear one again soon. 🤗

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Back