Do you ever feel like your life is better because you wear diapers

I wear the diapers for pleasure so yes my life seems better. I would have to say I'm getting a bit addicted to it. I've never done 24/7 but Friday I wore a diaper, Sat - i wore one in the morning and then in the evening. Now (Sunday) I'm wearing one. I was going to just wear regular underwear today....but I couldn't resist! what a fun wetting weekend! :love:

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Its been a mixed blessing in my life. I loved wearing and wetting diapers when I was a kid and lived at home with my family had no conflicts over diapers and wetting. Then for the next 40 years my diaper fetish became a struggle expecially when it came to dating, marriage and in general finding acceptance. The past 20 years have been much the best part of my life. My decision to accept that my love of wearing diapers and rubber pants is normal and nothing to be ashamed or afraid of and something that I could embrace and stop hiding from girls I wanted to be with, has changed my life to the extent that I have never been happier. Even before I met my now fiancee, I started wearing diapers and rubber pants all the time, wet them daily and was totally open with the girls I met and dated.

Reactions: Jr2012, WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Ever since I came out to my husband we've been a lot closer. I used to boss him around and not let him make any decisions. Now he gets to make some decisions and role play the daddy role to me. It's been awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat, Jr2012, pampers47 and 4 others
In a word...

SE - YES2.png

I don't need diapers but I love to wear them and even wet in them. I feel more at peace now when I'm wearing diapers, much happier. I'm a baby again...and a baby girl at that. I get to be something different in life, a very sweet break from the usual...and the socially-expected. 🥰🥳🧸🍼🤗

• Love
Reactions: BigBlueBear, pampers47, WillFord384 and 4 others
I would say no really. Although they make me happy, they've also caused a lot of torment throughout my life. The hiding of them, the secrecy of it all and the loneliness of living with it.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
TreeLad said:
I would say no really. Although they make me happy, they've also caused a lot of torment throughout my life. The hiding of them, the secrecy of it all and the loneliness of living with it.
I completely understand that, although in some ways it has gotten much better for me, in others... not so much, but I am still happier this way than not.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and TreeLad
littlemoosey said:
I completely understand that, although in some ways it has gotten much better for me, in others... not so much, but I am still happier this way than not.
It's definitely been a "love hate" thing, I reckon it's why so many of us go through the dreaded "binge/purge" cycles.
It was hard after coming out to my wife, she couldn't understand it, didn't like it and just about tolerated it.
It's only been in recent months that she's been supportive of me after we had a good talk. She said it's obviously a part of who I am and is something that isn't going to go away so I need to do what I need to do.
The future seems to look more happier than the past.

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, littlemoosey, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
TreeLad said:
littlemoosey said:
I guess I can understand, too. I was an outcast at school and even though nobody in my school ever found out I loved wearing diapers, things got no better. But school eventually did end, I got my diploma and got out. Diapers stayed with me, on and off...life got better in most ways after graduation. As circumstances changed, diapers remained. Even when I tried to get away...it wouldn't work for long. It was no use, it was a part of me so I learned to accept it, especially after my autism diagnosis. That clarified everything, including why diapers were such a part of my life. It made sense...so I accepted diapers all the way. But that wasn't the end of it all...then my girl side came out!

But all things considered, the secrecy, the self-doubt, self-division throughout the years were rough. So this is who I am and always will be. Guess I'll make the best of it, just as with everything else in life...hope you find your own groove! 🥳

Reactions: TreeLad
BobbiSueEllen said:
I guess I can understand, too. I was an outcast at school and even though nobody in my school ever found out I loved wearing diapers, things got no better. But school eventually did end, I got my diploma and got out. Diapers stayed with me, on and off...life got better in most ways after graduation. As circumstances changed, diapers remained. Even when I tried to get away...it wouldn't work for long. It was no use, it was a part of me so I learned to accept it, especially after my autism diagnosis. That clarified everything, including why diapers were such a part of my life. It made sense...so I accepted diapers all the way. But that wasn't the end of it all...then my girl side came out!

But all things considered, the secrecy, the self-doubt, self-division throughout the years were rough. So this is who I am and always will be. Guess I'll make the best of it, just as with everything else in life...hope you find your own groove! 🥳
❤️

• Love
Heck yeah! I can finally be myself!

• Love
Yes. I wear mainly for stress relief so yes - my life is better with diapers.

Yes! Absolutely!

Yes, I have always been somewhat incontinent and letting myself just use a diaper is very comforting. I get the urge to go but it fades rather fast as it only lasts about 15 minutes and then I no longer feel the need to go use the toilet. After that, I just feel normal no need to go use the restroom and then I will just wet and do not get any warning I am about to other than when it faded 15-30 minutes ago.

My wetting is likely linked to stress as if I am not in a diaper if I am stressed I feel the urge very strongly and then it is just kind of like I am already peeing and not wanting to wet I just run off and go because if I ignore the urge like this I feel it for a far shorter period of time as in perhaps only a minute and will wet five or so minutes after that meaning I only have about ten minutes to get to the restroom. Strangely in diapers, the urge to go is not so bad and I just let it fade and then let myself wet.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chiaochai
Yes, but less due to the diapers specifically and more that by becoming okay with this bizarre part of me, it has helped me to become more accepting of other things I didn't like about myself. There are certain things in life that have been complicated by it and I certainly see more down the road, but I feel when all is averaged out the net benefit will outweigh the downsides.

Reactions: Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
PaddedInEastvale said:
No, I feel my life is worse because I like to wear diapers. My wife hates it and I am forced to only do it when alone (which is hardly ever) so it’s like a dirty little secret in my house. If I could be done with it, I really would. If my wife accepted it, then my opinion would be different.
I totally understand your situation because my wife hates them also. And she also never leaves the house. I hate having to hide this part of me. Despite having to hide this part of me, they are still one of the things that make me happy.

Reactions: Lyric, littlemoosey and BobbiSueEllen
I enjoy diapers and rubber pants too much to ever even think about giving them up. The excitement I get when I potty in my diapers over the course of the day makes my life so enjoyable. Or just wearing them out and about and wetting anywhere and everywhere.

Reactions: perlFerret, Jr2012, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Ever since I was wounded in Viet Nam which caused me to be urinary ic I used a cath and bag for the first year and a half. I got to where I couldn't use the caths any longer and my wife talked me into going to diapers. that was in 1968 and there wasn't much in the way of ic products back then It was mainly cloth diapers and plastic pants. I hated them with a passion and couldn't leave the house because they were so noticeable under my pants . My wife would tell me they didn't show that bad but I knew she was lying. After a few years in diapers and them getting better with disposable products it was easier to get out of the house I got to where I didn't hate them any more I just kind of accepted them and got on with life. Then slowly I started liking them. Now I'm a full blown Dl
. I don't feel like a little the way a lot of dl's do or try to regress. I use cloth diapers and plastic at all times at home. I don't care for disposable diapers but use them away from the house.

Reactions: diaperedwetter, GoodnitesXL21, hoimi and 2 others
Crystalsmith said:
I need to change my diaper who’s gonna help
Uh...we're not here for that. You will find The Rules here; read them, you are obliged to obey them and ignorance is no defense.

Last edited:
Kayleigh said:
Yes and no. Better because of the comfort I feel when wearing. No because my diapers are actually a continuing issue in my marriage.
Same here

Back