Do you ever feel like your life is better because you wear diapers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stromdell

100% diaper status 24/7 Life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I do. some times my job can be very stress full and when I get home I put a diaper on get my bottle and relax. when I do relax in a diaper I forget about all the problems I had that day and my stress goes away

In general, I think that being "weird" and having such a stigmatized secret has probably helped prevent me from growing into a snobbier sort of person.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Blekyss
I have put out there in several posts. Since I started 24:7 my life has done a complete 180. Little things don’t stress me out anymore. I also have an amazing babysitter (my fiancé) who helps facilitate my little at times so this helps out a lot also.

Reactions: Blekyss
Sapphyre said:
In general, I think that being "weird" and having such a stigmatized secret has probably helped prevent me from growing into a snobbier sort of person.

I'll grant you that.

Dude you've created 42 threads since the second week in October, 21 threads in the past 7 days...8 of them since yesterday. You're spam creating threads asking questions, a vast majority of which you never respond to. It's exceptionally poor etiquette at the very least. I'm not sure how many people are going to continue to respond to your incessant questions that you don't respond to. I know I don't.

To answer your question here though, yes. These products have made my life easier. They've made life livable, in fact. I couldn't imagine dealing with incontinence without some form of protection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chamberpot, chuck, JayPup and 1 other person
I am genuinely a happier more relaxed and less stressed person sine I became dependant on nappies 24/7

Reactions: Sidewinder and HelloKittyBoi
Llayden said:
I'm not sure how many people are going to continue to respond to your incessant questions that you don't respond to. I know I don't.

To answer your question here though, yes.
Lmao don't make me laugh I'm recovering from pneumonia and it hurts tremendously ha ha ha ouch 🤕
Talking about recovering from pneumonia, diapers definitely helped me not getting incredibly bored when I stay in bed almost 2 weeks, also liked being able to drink baby formula. Nothing solid nor normal food could pass my mouth but somehow baby formula felt incredibly good, both warm and yummy lol I never thought I would say that but it really helps being able to get at least one source of calories, vitamins and salts.
Also of course I HAD TO have random diarrhea, and its better to have a tiny accident in a diaper than in underwear.
Wish I could wear them in the plane tho but TSA has me more than paranoid. 🥺
Wish I could just wear my diaper in the plane and relax for the whole trip 😩

• Haha
Reactions: Llayden
Oh heah. I've always been more comfortabe even just breathing while I'm diapered. Not being padded always felt wrong, and was even a source of stress for me. I have zero regrets having gone 24/7 and becoming incontinent. Though I do wish how I got to this point had been a better path, I am still glad I got to get to this point at all.

I've certainly got through some very difficult times in my life with the help of incontinence nappies.. I was a care kid as my mother abandoned me when I was 9... I was allowed to wear incontinence nappies from age 11 in this one foster home. At the time wearing nappies gave me great comfort. They still do. I notice I wear more if I'm stressed or anxious. I now live in supported housing as I have disabilities and its known I wear nappies. My housemates know, its never been a problem, I am discreet... I don't feel ashamed with wanting/wearing nappies... They bring me pease.

I get a a few hours more sleep each night.
If I have to get up at night to use the toilet. I can't easily fall back to sleep after getting my cpap back on, and set just right so I don't have an air leak.
If I have a megamax or something similar on, I just slightly wake just enough to let it go and back to sleep in seconds.
I'm to the point now where it just feels awkward if I'm not wearing to bed.

I think I feel more empathy for people because of it.

Well yes in a sense but I tend to reside to diapers & pullups whenever I feel down or that urge comes back to me. Everyone is different and unique in their own way, and that's how me is me~

Yep. I wear instead of use drugs. It’s the reward I used to look forward to in physical form rather than chemical form.

somethinf about compression in my hip/groin area is relaxing and has helped with multiple addiction issues, including masturbating too much.The chemical problem I had was with opiates (who doesn’t love/hate them?) mostly but also stimulants when combined with depressants/opiates.

So yeah. I’d much rather be a weird diaper guy than a drug addict.

Reactions: Sidewinder and PullupAndy
Yes, diapers make life much easier. Better wearing diapers than having wet pants/bed.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Yes, because I do not feel fully dressed without a diaper, like I forgot to put on one of my shoes or something.

Only time life has been better is after i had told my partner about the life style and they supported me is when they said they'd try it too. But 10000000% Im in a better mood more relaxed, happier and just more calm. It's just me i feel more connected to myself and just down to earthish i guess lol

DLsecretlittle said:
Yep. I wear instead of use drugs. It’s the reward I used to look forward to in physical form rather than chemical form.

something about compression in my hip/groin area is relaxing and has helped with multiple addiction issues, including masturbating too much.The chemical problem I had was with opiates (who doesn’t love/hate them?) mostly but also stimulants when combined with depressants/opiates.

So yeah. I’d much rather be a weird diaper guy than a drug addict.
Same here.

I've been (and to some extent still am) against drug use, but I'm not against diaper use.

And just like yourself, I'd rather be a diaper lover than a drug addict any day.

Diapers are what I consider to be my "anti drug." (Not bragging, just saying)

Also, I find it interesting how recreational drug use, while being considerably dangerous, is also considered socially acceptable, (in various circles) while recreational diaper wearing/use , on the other hand, are not nearly AS dangerous as and yet not as socially acceptable, and yet the use of either one can elicit feelings of euphoria.

(I just thought I might offer that little bit of insight)

Last edited:
I wouldn't say better because I wear diapers. I'd say "it would be worse if I couldn't wear diapers." Diapers bring a steady happiness to my life and have become part of who I am.

Yes, it helps me relax from the world outside my apartment. My kitty darling helps me a LOT too.

I actually feel quite the opposite way- but I can't seem to stop wearing, no matter how hard I try. (The binge-purge cycle always seems to get the better of me.)

Get me right, I like wearing and do it out of choice, (not 24/7, but damn close to, whenever I do have a stash,) but I just know that it makes me a person I'm not sure if I want to really be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back