Do Megamaxes run big or small?

Blackcatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a 36 waist... Right in the middle of the sizes. Would rather go on the small side but not sure what to do. No unusual fitting issues. Help please!

I too am on the border between MED and LARGE. The Megamaxes are large. NSC threw in a few MEDs with my first order and they fit much better.

Interesting. Hard to think a small could fit but I'm thinking it might then. Hate it when diapers are too big but ID want it to be too small either

I think they are spot on. I'm a 35/36 and the Mediums are a perfect fit. The larges were really big and leaked around my legs which aren't super thick legs.

I find them on the large side of an average fit. You should be fine with a medium.

I guess my question is do I go with a small or medium?

I ordered a case of Med that arrived today. I haven’t tried one yet but I noticed almost immediately that they looked larger than most of my other Med diapers. I’m around a 34” waist & I’ve always worn Med diapers so I sure hope they aren’t too big.

See when any of us buy diapers.. we wear them regardless. I think I may just give the smalls a try. I'm a small 36 if theres such a thing judging from most diapers

I had some s/m depends protection with tabs and actually trimmed them to make them perfect

Blackcatt said:
I may do that. Patience has never been something I was good at though haha.
They replied within an hour to ask me which color I preferred and shipped the sample the same day. I live in Michigan (their warehouse is outside of Chicago) & the tracking says it will deliver tomorrow.

I got two samples of Megamax Lg, but I was wondering if medium would be fine next time for a 40 inch?

I normally have issues with tabs, but the panel and tapes on Megamax are Amazing!
Please consider using this system on other Northshore products. Thank You!

I'm a 34+. I have tried the LG but the MD is fine. If you like a bigger diaper go with the LG but the bulk between the legs is a bit much.

I went ahead and ordered a case of Smalls just to see if they work better. I’m right on the border between Med & Small & I’ve been losing weight. Worse case scenario, if the Med are too big, I can put them on over a diaper that doesn’t do as well for overnights. I’m a stomach sleeper & have had a few diapers that leak out the top.

Ouch. NEVER order a full case when you don't already know if they fit properly or not. IF those small actually turn out to be too small for you to wear them, then you're stuck with a lot of unusable diapers (unless you mod them and use them as stuffers).

Samples are always highly recommended when you don't know if their size is right for you. And even after that, only one bag is recommended for verifying their capacity and performance. Going straight to a full case is throwing a lot of money on a gamble.

Slomo said:
Ouch. NEVER order a full case when you don't already know if they fit properly or not. IF those small actually turn out to be too small for you to wear them, then you're stuck with a lot of unusable diapers (unless you mod them and use them as stuffers).

Samples are always highly recommended when you don't know if their size is right for you. And even after that, only one bag is recommended for verifying their capacity and performance. Going straight to a full case is throwing a lot of money on a gamble.
I’m not worried about it, I have the funds & the space. I’ll use them either way. I’m sure both will fit, one will just fit better than the other. If the smalls are a little snug, It’ll just motivate me to keep losing weight (I recently lost 40 lbs & have another 10-15 to go). If the Meds are too big, I’ll use them for the times that I want to stack multiples & wear a really thick diaper. Either way, they’re not going to go to waste.

Btw, off topic. Did you get the bear in your profile pic from Target? I’m pretty sure I have the same bear & I use the same diapers on mine too. Lol

Bokeh said:
I’m not worried about it, I have the funds & the space. I’ll use them either way. I’m sure both will fit, one will just fit better than the other. If the smalls are a little snug, It’ll just motivate me to keep losing weight (I recently lost 40 lbs & have another 10-15 to go). If the Meds are too big, I’ll use them for the times that I want to stack multiples & wear a really thick diaper. Either way, they’re not going to go to waste.

Btw, off topic. Did you get the bear in your profile pic from Target? I’m pretty sure I have the same bear & I use the same diapers on mine too. Lol

Actually, I got my wuzzy (his name) is from Toys R Us. Both are pretty big stores though, and do source from many of the same suppliers. Who knows, they could be cousins. The diaper is a small confidry too.

I went with 10 mediums

I have been wearing the mega max for the past month. I wear size 36 pants but as a man i dont really wear my pants at the so called real waist. If I measure around my back and around my belly button im really a 40. ok, im not realy fat. but I have been wearing the large and it fits great. realize the diapers wrap around where my belly button is not where i wear my pants. Also, keep in mind that you tape these tight. not snug like a regular diaper. be confortable but wear them tighter than a regular diaper.

Back