Do I tell him?

Should I tell him I like to pee in diapers?

• yes

Votes: 45 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dearmaria94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I know this topic has been beat to death, but I honestly don't know what to do. I've been dating this guy exclusively for about a month...we've known each other about a year, and both disclosed pretty early on that we both have a pee fetish, but we've never really discussed the details of it...especially the fact that I like to use diapers sometimes.

Well, this past weekend I was out of town and a little drunk and we were talking about more specific stuff when I mentioned that I had an ex who "made" me wear and pee in a diaper in public. He asked if I enjoyed it and didn't say anything else. I said I wouldn't wanna do it all the time, but I didn't mind it.

So my question is....do I come clean? Do I let him know I actually like it?

Reactions: checkingoutall, Rainbow, tails1234 and 2 others
According to MANY MANY MANY posts in these forums over the years, keeping diapers a secret from a significant other can have very bad consequences when they find out later on.

Reactions: abdilly, GatoChihuahua, 2012Stroke and 3 others
Tell him , or do what one of my ex's did wear one and see what I would say.

Reactions: dearmaria94
dearmaria94 said:
So my question is....do I come clean? Do I let him know I actually like it?
In a relationship, definitely yes. Friends, sometimes sure.

Sounds like things are getting more serious, so I'd say yes you should tell him.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, dearmaria94 and GatoChihuahua
From what you've just explained, it sounds like he already knows so you might as well tell him you enjoy wearing diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Remo, dearmaria94 and GatoChihuahua
Ya, come on and own up already! I'm anxious to hear how it goes. Or don't I guess, it's your dicision.

Reactions: cannamommy and dearmaria94
You will never never know, if you never never say so. (Mind how you go).
I hope all the best for you, especially if you do, {tell him}.
Best of luck dearmaria94.

subietodd said:
Ya, come on and own up already! I'm anxious to hear how it goes. Or don't I guess, it's your dicision.
I’m definitely getting more courage. I’ll let you know if and when I tell him

Tell him. You both admittedly disclosed your pee fetish to each other. Diapers are for pee! Right? I don’t think it will be an issue. He just might find it arousing seeing you wet your diaper.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, dearmaria94 and Cottontail
SofiaInPampers said:
Tell him. You both admittedly disclosed your pee fetish to each other. Diapers are for pee! Right? I don’t think it will be an issue. He just might find it arousing seeing you wet your diaper.
Maybe you’re right. 🤔 . I don’t think I could tell him in person so next time we text about that kinda stuff I’ll try to bring it up

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, LittleBabyJake and SofiaInPampers
Given what you have said about both of you, and that he also has a pee fetish, you won't be risking much by telling how much you enjoy peeing in diapers. So let him know. Love to hear how it turns out with the two of you, but at least in my case telling my girlfriend, now my wife, all about my love for wearing and wetting diapers not long after we first met opened an entire new life for me. For example just walking around the shopping center with my wife, and wetting my diapers in front of everyone and my wife knows what I'm doing is such a naughty sensation.

@dearmaria94 did you tell him in the end? If so, what happened? Would love to know 😊

LittleBabyJake said:
@dearmaria94 did you tell him in the end? If so, what happened? Would love to know 😊
Ya! Inquiring minds and all! Lol!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
subietodd said:
Ya! Inquiring minds and all! Lol!
Hey guys...haven't told him yet :oops:. Been scared to let him know...also haven't been in the mood the past two weeks. Might tell him in the next couple days

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Rainbow
@dearmaria94 that's okay. Take your time until you feel comfortable! Just curious 😉

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Back