Do ABDL companies have mostly ABDL employees?

ChrisK said:
Talk about a great work environment. Who gets angry in diapers?
You clearly have never met my hangry niece

ChrisK said:
Who gets angry in diapers?

Some people get cranky when they need changed, lol.

A week ago my boyfriend was visiting and suggested a trip down to ABU's office outside Baltimore. This was on a Sunday. We arrive and are literally greeted at the door. Two guys in their 20's are handling the retail side, and being new there, they are asking us questions like, "are you familiar with our products?" I say to one of them, "he's probably wearing one right now", to which he replies under his breath, "we all are". As we were leaving maybe 20 minutes later, I got a peek at his waistband, so he wasn't kidding!

This was commercial office/warehouse space, so I'm sure a restroom was part of the lease. They did have a room with an adult sized changing table and high chair, but we were both nearly dry, so changing seemed wasteful. Maybe next time?

Reactions: bobbilly, Sammiepajamie and cltabdl
Staff I've met at Abu UK who are abs are lovely to deal with and give excellent advice and reassurance

Reactions: Sammiepajamie and BobbiSueEllen
ChrisK said:
No temper tantrums?

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I would love to work for Tyk or ABU myself, part of my job is stocking a quick service restaurant so I lift 250+ boxes a week, varying in weight. I would much rather move diapers for a living!

Last edited:
Reactions: LePew and BobbiSueEllen
Abu baltimore and everett are both amazing highly reccomend.

Being a medical DL 24/7 myself, I would love to work in a ABDL diaper company, being a good, hard worker and and helping the abdl community.

Last edited:
ChrisK said:
Yes!,:well said.👍😎

I would love to work for ABU. Their employees get free diapers

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
I think I'll pass on working for an ABDL company, because it would be awkward to explain why that is on my resume.

It's pretty easy actually - you just explain your job duties and be professional. Asking probing questions re are YOU an abdl would be unprofessional on their part.

Mfluder said:
It's pretty easy actually - you just explain your job duties and be professional. Asking probing questions re are YOU an abdl would be unprofessional on their part.
Even so, I don't think I'd want to out myself, even if they don't ask questions.

You're overthinking it - business is business. HR folks only care about where you worked if you're in the same industry and potentially subject to a noncompete clause.

They DO however notice gaps in employment. So, ABDL company job is MUCH preferable to that gap.

Last edited:
sciencedude said:
I think I'll pass on working for an ABDL company, because it would be awkward to explain why that is on my resume.
I was thinking the same thing!

Mfluder said:
I’ve been asked those “unprofessional” questions in almost every single job interview. FYI.
Fact is, it comes up and they will be judging you for what you say or don’t say.

Last edited:
Mfluder said:
You're overthinking it - business is business. HR folks only care about where you worked if you're in the same industry and potentially subject to a noncompete clause.

They DO however notice gaps in employment. So, ABDL company job is MUCH preferable to that gap.
Hardly. Interviewers will be trying to determine if you will be a good fit in the team and work culture. Interviews can include HR, managers, team leads, technical leads, etc. Those professional interview rules are not usually strictly followed.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back