DnD characters

TrueHero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
For those of you who enjoy tabletop role playing games, do you have a go-to species/class you typically play? Have you ever played an AB/DL/IC character?

I just can’t seem to get away from playing a bard. I enjoy it a lot. Perhaps it’s because I feel like charisma really is a superpower and wish I had more of it! If I didn’t play a bard, I would play a cleric or Paladin….gotta play the goodguy!
As for species, I love the Aasimar (did I mention I’m the goodguy?), stout halflings, and bear-folk.
How about you?

Reactions: EveMoonElf
Im mostly the DM of our games (only one other that runs CoC), but my go to is mostly Elf. I just like the role play you can have with them.
And since i discovered Fey Wanderer Ranger i want to play one. I see a lot of potential with the Fey stuff you get.

For fun i built a Loxodon Rogue (Failed merchant background) who tries go get his stuff back... in short:
If sneak does not work i try persuasion... if that does not work... Intimidation 😁

Reactions: TrueHero
Glaceon said:
Im mostly the DM of our games (only one other that runs CoC), but my go to is mostly Elf. I just like the role play you can have with them.
And since i discovered Fey Wanderer Ranger i want to play one. I see a lot of potential with the Fey stuff you get.

For fun i built a Loxodon Rogue (Failed merchant background) who tries go get his stuff back... in short:
If sneak does not work i try persuasion... if that does not work... Intimidation 😁
I love that Loxodon character! That does sound fun!
I’m also intrigued by the fey wanderer!

I like dex classes the most with magic classes a close second. Currently playing a Kobold rouge that will spec into artificer soon, so he will be a dex/magic hybrid.

I haven’t been in any AB focused games so I have looked at world building ideas focused around being AB/Little.

One thought I have had is that everyone, before they are even conceived starts out in a plane of infantile dreams, throughout life most people slowly loose their connection to this plane but some special people maintain their connection to it, making them feel a need to regress and giving them infantile dreams, perhaps even giving them some childish abilities too and childish needs, like having nappies becuase they have potty troubles and needs for dummies and teddies for comfort etc.

AsherDearing said:
I like dex classes the most with magic classes a close second. Currently playing a Kobold rouge that will spec into artificer soon, so he will be a dex/magic hybrid.

I haven’t been in any AB focused games so I have looked at world building ideas focused around being AB/Little.

One thought I have had is that everyone, before they are even conceived starts out in a plane of infantile dreams, throughout life most people slowly loose their connection to this plane but some special people maintain their connection to it, making them feel a need to regress and giving them infantile dreams, perhaps even giving them some childish abilities too and childish needs, like having nappies becuase they have potty troubles and needs for dummies and teddies for comfort etc.
Wow, that’s an interesting idea! I’d like to see how people outside our affinity would react to that kind of set up!

TrueHero said:
Wow, that’s an interesting idea! I’d like to see how people outside our affinity would react to that kind of set up!

I think many of the more ABDL elements would be left out (like potty troubles and needing nappies) 🤣 but could maybe keep some of the childish behaviours.

In 5e Sorcerers are my favorite because I like arcane magic (specifically fire spells), I like attacking a lot with meta magic, and I like having a small spell list with spontaneous casting. My favorite in 4e would also be the sorcerer because they have AOEs, their extra damage is easy to activate, they have arcane fire magic, and there are a lot of cool hybrid options. Pathfinder 2e is a bit different, I'm really drawn to swashbucklers because I think stylish mobile fighters are cool, and I like using all the charisma skills during combat. I would rather play some sort of hybrid character than a single-class character in most cases.

the only true ABDL character I've played would be myself during a campaign that took place in the real world
I've also played several young characters but only one who was still in diapers
None of the campaigns were sexual and I play adults more often than kids

When thinking about an ABDL-themed game... must be something homebrewed... because going dungeoneering is bad enough when you start checking every ammunition/ration when the group is in there. Our group - when not a dungeon that runs for a few days - just expects you buy the arrows and rations beforehand and enough. Most of the time it is even irrelevant because the group has enough gold. So we don't care.

Carrying diapers and supplies for this would be pretty heavy on the load... when you just think a 3-5 day trip (traveling and dungeon) for a group of 5... maybe a wizard instead with goodberry "Diapersupply"... and everyone gets a diaper that holds for the day... but that defeats the purpos of the play... ^^

Sorry... just a few thoughts...

I have played and DM'd a lot of 4e and 5e over the years (since about 2009 I guess) and i've run some simpler one-shots as well. I'm a fan of warlock, clerick, and wizard in 5e. I played a fun WIS/DEX hybrid cleric/monk character once that was very fun, and a wizard that could only use spells for space/time manipulation (nothing elemental, poison, shape-shifting, etc) which was a neat limitation.

A DL-focused 5e game where the whole party is incontinent sounds like a lot of fun. Handwave rations and ammo and drinking water to simplify a few aspects, and instead focus on the roleplay, fighting, and diapering, with some of the events and story elements actually tying into that. Welcome to the Dungeon of Weird Challenges where you have to drink a full bottle of a caffeinated drink before advancing through the remaining rooms - hope nobody starts leaking, as that'll impact concentration and accuracy in combat. 🤭

Glaceon said:
When thinking about an ABDL-themed game... must be something homebrewed... because going dungeoneering is bad enough when you start checking every ammunition/ration when the group is in there. Our group - when not a dungeon that runs for a few days - just expects you buy the arrows and rations beforehand and enough. Most of the time it is even irrelevant because the group has enough gold. So we don't care.

Carrying diapers and supplies for this would be pretty heavy on the load... when you just think a 3-5 day trip (traveling and dungeon) for a group of 5... maybe a wizard instead with goodberry "Diapersupply"... and everyone gets a diaper that holds for the day... but that defeats the purpos of the play... ^^

Sorry... just a few thoughts...
Oh yeah, interesting thoughts! It would definitely be a challenge when it comes to managing supplies! Honestly, I don’t like having to manage ammo/rations/etc, but if it became part of the puzzle to solve, I can see it being more enjoyable

EveMoonElf said:
I have played and DM'd a lot of 4e and 5e over the years (since about 2009 I guess) and i've run some simpler one-shots as well. I'm a fan of warlock, clerick, and wizard in 5e. I played a fun WIS/DEX hybrid cleric/monk character once that was very fun, and a wizard that could only use spells for space/time manipulation (nothing elemental, poison, shape-shifting, etc) which was a neat limitation.

A DL-focused 5e game where the whole party is incontinent sounds like a lot of fun. Handwave rations and ammo and drinking water to simplify a few aspects, and instead focus on the roleplay, fighting, and diapering, with some of the events and story elements actually tying into that. Welcome to the Dungeon of Weird Challenges where you have to drink a full bottle of a caffeinated drink before advancing through the remaining rooms - hope nobody starts leaking, as that'll impact concentration and accuracy in combat. 🤭
Oh, I like the idea of a magic monk! I’ll have to try that sometime! Is there a race that lends itself to that duel class?

Very interesting idea with the DL-focused game. That would be a crazy dungeon! I can only imagine all the interesting challenges you could have players confront. It would also be interesting to see what players with this affinity treat that game vs a group of non-abdl players.

Back