DL’s, is there a place for us at munches/Capcon?

SoggyGolfer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m a DL and have been active on this site for almost 3 years. This site and the people on it have been enormously helpful as I’ve “come out” to my wife and I’ve gained a level comfort with myself I hadn’t accepted in the past.
Although I don’t know why, I have a desire to meet people in person that share this strange desire to wear diapers. It seems to me most the people on this site (that are not incontinent) are primarily DL’s. It seems that many munches and conventions are primarily geared to AB’s. That’s great! BUT is there a place for DL’s at these events?
Love to hear other DL’s experiences! Thanks

I'm also a DL and I've wondered what I would do if I went to CAPCON. I guess it would be very thrilling for me just to walk around a convention of others wearing my diaper and maybe a onesie, although, I think I read that everyone is supposed to have clothes on over their diapers and save diaper only attire for the privacy of rooms. But my desire to meet other people in real life is not a thing for me. I get along fine in my home with my wife being the person who knows.

I hope you get a good response and I hope you take a chance and go! Best wishes.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and SoggyGolfer
I've also thought about this some. You'd never notice me wearing in plain street clothes other than a little bit of diaper butt. I personally don't think I'd fit in with the ab/little crowd, so Capcon would be a little awkward unless we wanted to set up a dl munch.

Reactions: SoggyGolfer
There's all kinds at CAPcon. DLs, furries, pet play, bdsm, etc. Not all littles. Diapers only have to be covered in the food serving places. There's board games, video games, dance and party events, kink classes, a bar, etc that aren't necessarily ab/little.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Lostdiapersboy, Subtlerustle and 5 others
SoggyGolfer said:
It seems that many munches and conventions are primarily geared to AB’s. That’s great! BUT is there a place for DL’s at these events?
There most definitely is room for DL’s like you at CAPCon. Sure the atmosphere in the main gathering areas has a lot of stuff geared towards creating little space (stuffed animals, tricycles, toys, etc, but for DLs there is a bar, great vendor spots, and spaces for those who like to get on the “naughty” side. I felt that the gaming locations were fairly neutral as LittleandAlone mentioned.

Reactions: SoggyGolfer and Subtlerustle
I’ve often wondered the same as @SoggyGolfer. Next question: what’s the vibe for say…people in their mid 50’s? Would that be an outlier in terms of age at Capcon?

Reactions: SoggyGolfer
There are people here well over their 50s having a blast. There are no limitations here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, MetalDan86, messydiaper and 1 other person
I'm not sure whether I would want to attend CapCon. I guess it depends on the cost, my schedule, which of my friends will attend, and most importantly, how I would hide it from my friends/family.

Reactions: TigerDL
Mehrabad98 said:
I'm not sure whether I would want to attend CapCon. I guess it depends on the cost, my schedule, which of my friends will attend, and most importantly, how I would hide it from my friends/family.
It definitely feels like a complicated situation. It's only a few hours from me, so it's definitely something id consider.

Dakota13 said:
It definitely feels like a complicated situation. It's only a few hours from me, so it's definitely something id consider.
Even though I'm an adult my parents still would ask me why all of a sudden I went to Chicago. They know I have no desire to go there or anywhere close to it. However, I might be able to get away with going to Kangacon in Australia, as crazy as it sounds.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back