Disney Rearz onesie?!??

abdlchristian12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

Check this out.

Very Interesting….. think they got licenses from Disney?

Part of me thinks they are a big enough company that they would want to go through the legal route and not get sued.

If they did indeed get licenses from Disney…..you know what that means??????

Disney prints on Rearz diapers hopefully! Take my money!!!🤣

No, they didn't need to get a license.

In the United States, Steamboat Willie entered the public domain this year. That means that Disney no longer retains any copyright over the film.
This does not mean that companies or people can just freely use Mickey wherever; the current version of Mickey Mouse is still fiercely guarded by Disney's lawyers. Only the Steamboat Willie version went into the public domain.

This has also happened with Winnie the Pooh, and the same logic applies... the original Winnie the Pooh entered the public domain, but the current Disney version is still under Disney's control.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, TexHagrid, Scott729 and 2 others
Consul said:
No, they didn't need to get a license.

In the United States, Steamboat Willie entered the public domain this year. That means that Disney no longer retains any copyright over the film.
This does not mean that companies or people can just freely use Mickey wherever; the current version of Mickey Mouse is still fiercely guarded by Disney's lawyers. Only the Steamboat Willie version went into the public domain.

This has also happened with Winnie the Pooh, and the same logic applies... the original Winnie the Pooh entered the public domain, but the current Disney version is still under Disney's control.
Ah. I didn’t know Steamboat Willie became public. Makes sense now.

Thank you for the info!😉

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Consul
I didn't even notice Mickey was wearing a diaper too.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
abdlchristian12 said:

Check this out.

Part of me thinks they are a big enough company that they would want to go through the legal route and not get sued.

That version is from the steam boat willie animation, it entered into the public domain this year. So that specific version of mickey mouse is public domain. They didn't get a license for it, but they don't need it. Anybody can do whatever they want with that version if mickey now. I heard of a horror movie being made called Mouse Trap right now due to it that's gonna have Mickey as the main villain.

"Wee Willy." 🤭 I'm not surprised to see this though. As soon as Steamboat Willy entered the public domain, I was counting the seconds until we got some related ABDL merch. I feel like they should've Photoshopped the pictures of their models to look like old film cells. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
abdlchristian12 said:

Check this out.

Rearz clothing is such cheap fabric though

Back