3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
what's a really good discreet diaper that's not too bulky

Reactions: Canadianfalls and JustAGirl
Medical? Abdl?
wearing for comfort or need?

Reactions: Edgewater
Would be very helpful to know what part of this World you are located as each region has its own products that have little to no import tax on them!

Reactions: Canadianfalls
SparkyDog said:
Medical? Abdl?
wearing for comfort or need?
ABDL preferably

Edgewater said:
Would be very helpful to know what part of this World you are located as each region has its own products that have little to no import tax on them!
I'm in canada

littledreamers333 said:
ABDL preferably
there isn't much for thin & discrete in the abdl market
Lil King's arnt exactly thin but definitely cloth & abdl
so maybe tips to hide better is your better bet

Wearing a pair of snug boxer briefs or compression shorts over your diaper
then jeans. This will hide the bulk quite well.
Put on a tall tshirt or sweater to hide your waist line

next build confidence. Most people arnt staring at peoples crotches. People just go about their day.
Lastly know what you're wearing and how much it can or can't absorb so you don't have a leak while out

happy diapering

Last edited:
Unless im totally forgetting something If you're talking complete cloth back abdl nappies you really only have little kings or alphagators from abu (which are the same size but different prints) or animooz from tykables. There's hybrids that are plastic but with a more cloth velcro landing/tape area, they do cut down on the crinkle from the front panel quite a bit leaving the only crinkle is from the rest of the nappy. All of the 3 main north America abdl companies one a version of them, abu, tykalbes (us) and rearz (ca). But getting back on track for full cloth nappies, I'd say that the abu little kings or alphagators are the least bulky out of the 2. They were my go to during the summer when it was super hot and they weren't really noticeable with my shorts (I'm on the smaller size if that matters).

They're biggest downsides though are 1) imo they're tapes are a bit on the weaker side and I've had some peal if I taped too tight, probably do to the glue keeping the velcro part on being too weak or the glue not having good grip on the cloth material. This shouldn't be much of a problem if you have the nappy covered with pants or undies like SparkyDog suggested and are mindfull on how tight you tape.2) Cloth nappies in general aren't the best at odor control but I feel like little kings were worse at it than the tykable annimooz. I was more concerned about having a breathable nappy to deal with the heat and sweat, but idk if I'd use them if I know I'd be around other people and HAD to go just to be certious and aware of any potential smells around others.

Hope this helps at all

Edit: And yeah I'll second what SparkyDog said about people not really paying attention and are really wrapped up in they're own stuff. So as long as you're aren't showing them off on purpose and put the littlest effort in hiding them like wearing a long shirt, I think you're chances of someone noticing or making a deal out of it is smaller than you think.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of cloth backed BUT I did try a tranquillity ATN in cloth and they seemed to be more reliable than their plastic backed counterpart. There was little to no sweating from the diaper unlike many other cloth backed, discreet enough compared to a larger more hi-cap diaper and overall was a good diaper experience. Would I buy them frequently? No, I'd probably go for the prevail air overnight but not a bad option if you must go with cloth backed.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Edgewater
The Megamax Air locks are pretty discreet and very quiet. I was impressed.

Reactions: DLScottsman and Edgewater
This is what ABU’s Cloth-Backed Preschool diapers were for. Sadly, ABU didn’t consider them worth keeping on the market. They were always one of my faves.

I feel like I'm giving away my secrets here, but the DryDirect Maxi diapers from parentgiving.com are fantastic. They don't stretch or sag like most cloth-backed diapers, and they don't weep moisture or feel damp on the outside. The capacity is wonderful for the price, about on par with the UK Tena Slip Maxis. They're extremely discrete, silent and invisible under clothes, but they'll take everything you can throw at them and keep you reliably dry for 6 hours or more with no risk of leaks. I think of them as the perfect daytime diaper for wearing at work or in social situations when discretion is important.

TexHagrid said:
This is what ABU’s Cloth-Backed Preschool diapers were for. Sadly, ABU didn’t consider them worth keeping on the market. They were always one of my faves.
In some ways, they fit the universal look of a baby diaper more than their later products. Like yeah, we've got P&G nailed down to a front. But if you want a white waistband with a clean back/area below the landing zone, you're out of luck now.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Back