Disappointed

Msherri1981

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone like me need to be a grown-up and need to change out of a lightly used diaper and go to work instead of keep wearing til it's fully wet or soiled

Reactions: cowprintz, PaddedRita, K00paTr00pa and 4 others
I dislike "wasting" a diaper in situations where I have to take one off before it's used "enough". Because of this, I try to plan around my schedule and will wear a lesser diaper if I know it will be a shorter duration.

Reactions: TigerDL, KindaOlde, eastcoastdl24 and 5 others
When I know I don’t have time to max out an thick AB disposable I’ll have a Tena Ultima on, a lot easier/quicker to max out 😊

Reactions: KindaOlde, Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
I hate getting changed before my diaper is full. I have to get changed when my wife tells me to. After she has her coffee She will check my diaper and ask me if I'm done pooping. If I say yes she will take me to the bedroom and change me. If I say no not yet. She will say "better hurry or you will be staying in that diaper until I get home from work". When that happens I'm a soggy mess all day and I'm also likely to get a spanking.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, Diprs2 and mansfieldboi
I have to admit, I am exactly like this also. I tend to have different ranges of nappies available in my stash.

Cheaper thinner: When I know I don't have that much wearing time when I need to go out to do things where I cant wear.

Thicker Premium types: When I have bags of uninterrupted wearing time. I did think it was a waste to wear them for a short limited time thats been hardly used.

Reactions: TigerDL, Jonnythepony and Diprs2
I all ways change to a fresh diaper before heading out to work this way I dont have to change when a a clients if im having a wet day. I agree its a waste but its less stressful to start a work day in a fresh diaper

Reactions: winterheart01, Jonnythepony and Diprs2
I am similar to you. I like getting the most out of my diaper BUT I hate leaks. I really like waking in the morning on the weekend and staying in my diaper as long as possible.

Reactions: cakdl and Diprs2
Msherri1981 said:
Anyone like me need to be a grown-up and need to change out of a lightly used diaper and go to work instead of keep wearing til it's fully wet or soiled
That’s why I have started wearing at work as much as I can

Reactions: Diprs2
Yes, that’s one of the worst feelings! I hate to not get the full value out of a diaper. It’s why I’ve had to cut back since returning to school, when previously during the pandemic I was able to get away with essentially 24/7 wearing, even when working. School’s cut into my availability to work pretty severely and combined with rising costs it’s not practical to wear without fully using.
I get so sad not being padded as much as I want (tho I wouldn’t go back to 24/7) but it’s better than the disappointment of wasting a diaper before it’s time.

Reactions: TigerDL and PaddedRita
I almost fully use my diapers daily.

Therin said:
I dislike "wasting" a diaper in situations where I have to take one off before it's used "enough". Because of this, I try to plan around my schedule and will wear a lesser diaper if I know it will be a shorter duration.
This is what i do too. I only were the good printed diapers when i can use them fully. Like not having to work the next day. When i have to work the next day and want to wear a diaper i will put on a goodnite

even before WFH started I was wearing diapers to work with some frequency. Concealed of course, and I never brought any changes so there was no using it, unless the day was almost over.

Needless to say with WFH I wear and use diapers almost all the time now, it's great.

If I have to return to the office I'm probably just going to go diapered, and this time I'm bringing enough spares and cleaning supplies to last me the whole day, plus anything I might need just in case, like a spare pair of pants.

I'll usually wear thinner diapers to work and save the thick AB/DL ones for the evening. I change into one after my evening shower, then drink extra water to make sure I use it lots!

I recently had a situation where I had just changed into a thick diaper with a onesie, bottle of milk, and my stuffie. I was all ready to watch cartoons then I got a text message from a friend asking to go for a walk. At that point I had to decline. I didn't wanna toss a fresh diaper and change back into my "grown-up" clothes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Forced
LilPaddedBunny said:
I'll usually wear thinner diapers to work and save the thick AB/DL ones for the evening. I change into one after my evening shower, then drink extra water to make sure I use it lots!

I recently had a situation where I had just changed into a thick diaper with a onesie, bottle of milk, and my stuffie. I was all ready to watch cartoons then I got a text message from a friend asking to go for a walk. At that point I had to decline. I didn't wanna toss a fresh diaper and change back into my "grown-up" clothes lol.
Aww, you couldn't have gone for a walk in your fresh, thick diaper?

Therin said:
Aww, you couldn't have gone for a walk in your fresh, thick diaper?
If they already knew I would. My friend might have sensed something was up if I started walking funny or struggling to keep my legs straight! 🤣 I was pretty much in little mode at that point and didn't wanna bother with changing and packing everything away. I had literally just sat down and it was one of those "oh come on!" moments lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, ItsTimmyTime and Therin
There are times when I miscalculate and need to remove a diaper before it is really used or something comes up where I need to change sooner than I was expecting.

I do keep several types of diapers around so I will use a less absorbant diaper if I have only a few hours or a more absorbant diaper if I have the whole day.

Sadly most of us live in the adult world as well as our little space and because of that there are times when we can’t wear because we have commitments. I am currently unemployed but am looking for work and am about to start volunteering but even though I don’t have to work I often choose to wear my big boy underwear because I have adult stuff I have to do (e.g. housework, job applications, shopping, medical appointments) and when I’m a baby all I want to do is lie in bed watching cartoons or reading books with my stuffy, suck my dummy and fill my nappy.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
Yup, after my shower I put on a cheap pullup so I can finish going potty before the drive to work. Sometimes it's only lightly used, but they're cheap and I never peepee enough at that time for them to leak.

Yeah I don't like to waste one either, but when going outside for more than half an hour I have to change because otherwise I'd run the risk of leaks, too much bulge and a rash from walking. Plus you never know if something happens, when you might have another chance to change.

Back