Dinosaur footed pajamas

I12BLittle89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have a thing for dinosaurs. I am wanting to take things to another level. My wife doesn’t like my little side yet still seems to subtly encourage it. Whether she realizes it or not. I’m mostly interested in taking a little of what I’ve learned about myself and what seems like it’d work well. I have considered the idea of wearing clothes that are bigger than me like wearing my big brother’s clothes. Makes me feel little. My wife is much bigger than me and when I’ve had a few breakdowns. She’s had me wear her PJs and it felt so comforting. I want dinosaur one piece footed pajamas that aren’t over the top “little” with a hood.

The ones I posted here are everywhere whenever I search the web. I like green. I like the hood. I don’t like the tail. Not sure if I can put up with it. I also don’t know if it’s “over the top”. If this showed up in the mail. I can’t tell if my wife would freak or not. I understand no one will know this. I’m just looking more for other options that might appeal to me.

Attachments

• IMG_8749.jpeg
    IMG_8749.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8750.jpeg
    IMG_8750.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: dinodavid and furry121
Thats a cool and cute one - but i think for your wife it will be over the edge. Its not long ago, that i say in that case: dont overwhelm.
But after having a period of permanent wearing diapers to bed i would say, some things you have to do for yourself. The boarder is where, others are involved too much or getting hurt.
At all, you never know how someone reacts and there is ever the risk, something changes. At all you have to know for yourself, how much it is worth for you.
I for myself have to say - to wear a footed pj is the best feeling ever.
It was hard to buy, but know iam happy with it - also i dont wear it every night. But iam not you and my wife is supportive.
Be honest to yourself and have selfconfidence in your actings 🦖🦕🧸💫

• Love
Reactions: I12BLittle89
Forever Lazy has great footed and non footed sleepers/onesies. no dinosaur ones but some very cool ones and with hoods. Both Tykables and Rearz at one time had dino footed sleepers as well but unsure if they still carry them. you could check Etsy.

Reactions: I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89 said:
I have a thing for dinosaurs. I am wanting to take things to another level. My wife doesn’t like my little side yet still seems to subtly encourage it. Whether she realizes it or not. I’m mostly interested in taking a little of what I’ve learned about myself and what seems like it’d work well. I have considered the idea of wearing clothes that are bigger than me like wearing my big brother’s clothes. Makes me feel little. My wife is much bigger than me and when I’ve had a few breakdowns. She’s had me wear her PJs and it felt so comforting. I want dinosaur one piece footed pajamas that aren’t over the top “little” with a hood.

The ones I posted here are everywhere whenever I search the web. I like green. I like the hood. I don’t like the tail. Not sure if I can put up with it. I also don’t know if it’s “over the top”. If this showed up in the mail. I can’t tell if my wife would freak or not. I understand no one will know this. I’m just looking more for other options that might appeal to me.
Called a Kimura Japanese street fashion in Japan is what I hear. I have the same kigu

Back