"Ding-Dong! It's Diapers!"

Case of megamax will be friday!!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and BobbiSueEllen
I've got more Rearz prefolds and plastic pants on the way from DiaperSharks. Mostly it's the plastic pants I need, but diapers are always hard to resist. :) Diaper Season is about over for this bunny (I don't wear much while the kids are home on summer vacation), but this way I'll be ready to go as soon as the new season starts.

LePew said:
Dailee pull-ups
Did you ever end up trying the Slips, or are those on the to-do list?

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Two cases of MegaMax -- plain white --are on the way. I buy two cases at a time because shipping (which would add $26.95 by ground) is included.

I've been repeating this same order for so long that I can now complete it in just a fee clicks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Cottontail said:
Did you ever end up trying the Slips, or are those on the to-do list?
Nah, I’m not getting the Dailee slips. I like those pull-ups but those slips aren’t really appealing to me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail
i bought a pack of 07 size 7 cruisers.

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:
So, who's got a diaper shipment comin' in? And what'd ya get? Or...whatchagonnaget? 🥰🤗🥳

(Yes, I pilfered that annoying Drizly jingle. Figured it worked better here.) 🫢🤭
I’ve got a shipment of animooz from Tykables that is set to ship out on Friday. 😊

• Love
I've been waiting for my ABU LittlePawz for more than 2 months. I probably won't even wear them, because I buy them for resale in my country (they are really not easy to get here)

This counts? :>

dlover said:
I just got a shipment of tykables overnights, rearz caboose, safari, and mermaid diapers, I am trying out the tykables right now and am quite happy with them. I was so excited when they came.
That sounds like an order just for me. If only money were never an issue, I'd be buying way more of those diapers, those exact ones you just listed. They happen to be my top choices as well. I loved the Mermaid tails the most. Super fantastic product.

Reactions: dlover and BobbiSueEllen
I got 2 packs of Assurance diapers last week from Walmart.com. The store didn't have any in my size, ordered online with same day shipping. All the money on my OTC card was used on food, so it was out of pocket, unfortunately. I might wanna order some bottles from them soon.

Last edited:
Rita said:
Just got my June monthly order a few days ago !!!

Black , Pink , White MagMaxs with a bag of Classic Crinklz .
Excellent choicest

Antientmariner said:
Well... Someone likes Rearz👍 I do too.
This is actually our first large Rearz order. I do like them but my wife decided to take advantage of the warehouse sale.

Reactions: leafgoalie and BobbiSueEllen
PamperedMarine said:
This is actually our first large Rearz order. I do like them but my wife decided to take advantage of the warehouse sale.
Oh yeah that. Damn I couldn't jump on that. I'm away from home until September and have no way of ensuring my packages aren't disturbed until I return. So I have to wait until I'm back to order anything.

Ordered a case of Catstronauts since 60% off is too good to pass up, even though I already have other diapers coming in the mail and bought another pack in person today 😅

DBabygirl2 said:
Just got some Super Dry Kids two tape samples, but bought the wrong size. I got large to make sure I had side coverage. The legs were gappy. I’m waiting on my Medium Sunkiss pinks.
I was thinking about trying these out. I was thinking large. My waist is around 38 to 40. I'm afraid they may be too big.

I'm considering trying out some pink Megamax.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and BobbiSueEllen
A size
jonny77 said:
I was thinking about trying these out. I was thinking large. My waist is around 38 to 40. I'm afraid they may be too big.
A size large should suffice.

• Love
Freddie07601 said:
Two cases of MegaMax -- plain white --are on the way. I buy two cases at a time because shipping (which would add $26.95 by ground) is included.

I've been repeating this same order for so long that I can now complete it in just a fee clicks.
Received my order today in perfect condition as usual. I have had only one misplaced case of diapers in five years and that one WAS delivered , albeit a week late.

It's always reassuring to know I have my comfortable , safe "place to go."

Last edited:
Do hope you give them a try Josephine !!
The pink is so grilish cute and they are every dependable !

Ordered one pack of tena active maxis and one ultima plus one pack of adult wipes.

• Love
LePew said:
Dailee pull-ups
Dailee is a brand from the Drylock company.
Drylock invented the "tubes" that are advertized in Pampers. These "magical tubes" are under Drylock license!

The Dailee pull-ups uses also the "magical tubes", you'll feel like having a Pampers pull-ups between the legs!

An ABDL friend asked Drylock if they plan to produce adult diapers with the "magical tubes" and they answered that it's in the plan.

The Dailee slips premium are very interesting. More Eco than most brands (they won many awards for that), no weird chemicals, the sides are a bit stretchy like baby diapers and absorbency of Maxi+ are inline with Maxi or Ultima of Tena. Price is a bit under big brands. And produced in EU... Drylock has a plant in US but don't produce Dailee yet...

I keep a close eye on the evolution of Drylock and the Dailee brand as this can become a real competitor, especially if they produce a "magical tubes" version that could become the closest adult diapers to Pampers...

Look at their 10 years video...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Thinking
Back