Did you ask for diapers?

Asking... i mean , i asked a hospital if they have diapers around :ROFLMAO: , I was visiting a friend after work, which means i wore my diaper for the whole day at work, and was happily talking to her when suddenly i felt the usual cold dampness between the legs, signifying a leak. so i went to the counter and ask the nurse if they have diapers and i actively described my situation etc. she led me to another level and passed me 2 medical diapers they used in the hospital.I thanked her and changed in the toilet and then i wondered what can i do with the other spare one... i double diapered. Since they are not really thick like mine, doubling up dosent make it obvious as well. I walked back and thanked the nurse and she was probably wondering where the spare one went hahaha

Reactions: mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
FastBlackRX7 said:
It was the other way around for me. I was a bedwetter and was basically forced to wear a diaper to bed every night. I was embarrassed at first, but then I quickly got use to it and started to enjoy it. I don't know if my mom knew I liked it, I never told her. But I did let her know I preferred them to a wet bed, and never put up a fight when it was time to put one on.
I was exactly like this , kinda got forced to wear diapers in a way and similarly was embarrassed and eventually after some time wearing i became a DL.

Reactions: DiaperedJeff, FastBlackRX7 and BobbiSueEllen
It was totally different for me. I've always been incontinent. In the beginning I didn't really care about having to wear a diaper. It was normal for me. But when I was 5 I finally realized other kids didn't wear diapers. So I started to say I didn't want them. Obviously that didn't matter. In school they had a teacher aide who would change me. At first I didn't mind. At least until some of the other kids would tease me. By 7 or 8 I started to rebel against the diapers. I was given the chance to change myself. That was the best chance I had. All of my friends already knew about me wearing diapers. They didn't tease me. I went to Catholic school (all through high school) and most of the teachers (and the nuns) kept me from any bullying. Still, it wasn't my favorite time.

Reactions: Freddie07601
TigerDL said:
Did you remember this or did she have to tell you?

I've been slightly nervous in the event I do get any surgery (such as wisdom teeth) about spilling my secrets to my parents.

Totally remembered it. It felt like I had a few cocktails and was just making random conversation.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
I wanted to be back in diapers as early as age 4. A few times after having accidents, I thought I might be put in one if I asked or suggested it, but my requests were never granted. The one time I did get to wear one was age 6ish when we unexpectedly decided to go swimming at the house of family friends, and I went in the pool in my underwear. Without a change of clothes to put on afterward, I was given a diaper to wear under my jeans until we got home.

Freddie07601 said:
When Mom says no, ask grandma. Many times that is an effective strategy! You did well!
Exactly what I did and guess what, at my 5yo xmas, there was a gift from my grandma... Diapers (in 68, it was inserts that you put in a plastic pant), a bottle and one paci! I clearly remember this xmas (but absolutely don't remember the faces of the other members of my family):oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, jozik, Freddie07601 and 1 other person
I had a tough time staying dry at night all the way up until my sophomore year of high school. I wore diapers at night but it wasn't treated as a punishment, just a solution to a problem. My parents never purposely made me feel bad about it and they worked with my pediatrician to find other solutions when I got older. When I was about 11 or 12, the doctor prescribed a medication and recommended to my parents that I try sleeping without a diaper on and to use a disposable mattress pad instead. The medication unfortunately upset my kidneys and I stopped taking after about a month.
I actually asked my parents if I could just wear diapers again. I really missed wearing them and sometimes I would fold the mattress pad up between my legs and use tape to make it feel like a diaper. The only problem was that it was awkward for me to ask because this was right around the beginning of puberty and diapers started to become a turn on for me. Once I started to feel that way about diapers, I hated discussing them with my parents and my doctor.
My wish was granted and I continued to wear diapers until I was about 15 and stopped wetting at night. Then I had about 3 dry years before the bedwetting started up again. My parents don't know that I am back to wearing diapers at night.

Reactions: Freddie07601
Didn’t have to. I was told I had to wear them

Reactions: Rezzu and bdale
Yes, I asked my mom to buy me some diapers when I was around 8. It was my first experience after wearing as a toddler. I still can't believe she agreed. But here I am after 13-14 years! My love for diapers is only bigger and bigger.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedInDenver, Rezzu and 3 others
One time I almost united my entire first grade class to demand diapers. The story was a bathroom dictator teacher, "No bathroom breaks! Period!" So after about a week of that and a few wet pants, the entire class agreed with me on wearing diapers and some told their parents they needed diapers for class... sadly I didn't get a happily diapered class, still a happy end tho, the teacher was quickly and quietly removed.

Reactions: TigerDL, Babybear2006, BabyHailey1977 and 1 other person
bw4life said:
Didn’t have to. I was told I had to wear them
Same here. I was dragged off to the doctors in my teens, My mother demanding something done because I still wet the bed more often than not. The Doctor refered me to the NHS continence service. I was issued with big blue disposable nappies and a fitted "Sandra" fitted waterproof cover for my bed. I slept in nappies at night until my early 20s when finally I became dry at night.

LilJenJen said:
One time I almost united my entire first grade class to demand diapers. The story was a bathroom dictator teacher, "No bathroom breaks! Period!" So after about a week of that and a few wet pants, the entire class agreed with me on wearing diapers and some told their parents they needed diapers for class... sadly I didn't get a happily diapered class, still a happy end tho, the teacher was quickly and quietly removed.
Yeah, my dad told me in Junior High that as long as I tried to use the bathroom between classes, I had his permission to walk out of any class if I really had to use the bathroom. I had to do it once due to a teacher saying no. I just got up and walked out. When I came back, they were mad but nothing happened.

My sister had epilepsy and forgot to take her meds at lunch. During class she told her teacher and he refused to let her go. This could have caused her to have a grand mal seizure in class. Even after explaining, the teacher still said no. So she got up and walked out. She took her meds and then called dad. He came down and tore the principal and the teacher a new one. He said that if something would have happened to the my sister, he would sue. She never had a problem. I had the same teacher the next year and he treated me like crap. It was a very interesting parent teacher conference, but after that, it was much better.

greatlake5 said:
I went to Catholic school (all through high school) and most of the teachers (and the nuns) kept me from any bullying. Still, it wasn't my favorite time.
sounds like you had a better time at a papist school then I did, I went to a papist school, and it was a living hell for me, to this day I don't trust anyone that is a papist (mind I am not anti-christian, I am a christian, I am just anti-papist because of how badly I was treated in a high school). I have never gone to a class reunion and never will (not a big lost as I had 0 friends, I was the one that EVERYONE else bullied, there were things so bad my mom had to call the police a few time to protect me from the other students.)

Last edited:
Back