Diapershark vs Rearz

Pizzanque

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a question for everyone...
What is the point of diapersharks? Because rearz is in Canada I'd figure they couldn't beat the delivery price of diapersharks... nope. Both have free shipping. Meanwhile Rearz is a good 20 to 30 dollars less per case. The huge positive to diapersharks, as I have documented in the past is their discreet shipping. I had a case delivered to a wrong address, the guy even opened it. I was so worried I was outted to everyone because of ups, but when I finally cooled down and looked at the bags of diapers they were all concealed in opaque green plastic. Meanwhile rearz sent me a case and either the shipper wanted to see inside or a corner got torn during shipping and you could easily see a diaper. I didn't so much care. But I'm really hesitant to pay that much extra just to get it in the same time from california

Reactions: TigerDL and Cottontail
It's really a speed thing for US customers. They say they have over 40 warehouses so I imagine it'll be so Diapersharks would be a point of convenience for anyone across the country

Reactions: Pizzanque and Cottontail
Don't they already have a rearz reseller? Piddle Padz/CooshieTooshie(formerly)?

Reactions: Pizzanque
Piddle Palz looks more generalized, selling more brands than just Rearz. Diapersharks looks like it's exclusively a US Rearz warehouse network

Reactions: Pizzanque and Demonbabywearspamps
pixlpoofs said:
It's really a speed thing for US customers. They say they have over 40 warehouses so I imagine it'll be so Diapersharks would be a point of convenience for anyone across the country
Hmmm I've used them a few times, and every time the point of origin is California... and it too 5 to 7 days to arrive, meanwhile rearz is 3 to 5

I’ve never checked out diapersharks before. Now I’ll have to see how much they sell things for. Big plus being located in California.

DiaperSharks is faster and their shipping is definitely the most discreet thing I've ever seen. Unfortunately they seem to be in no hurry to restock the reusable diapers and accessories, or else no stock has been available. My last few orders of prefolds, covers, and wraps have gone directly to Rearz.

Back