DiapersAreFun.com Concept???

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very frequently I find myself saying "Diapers are fun" over and over again (because they are) and I often think about a website that could be called DiapersAreFun.com! I wonder what kind of website it would be? Would it be an ABDL Shop selling Diapers and Accessories? Would be a forum like ADISC or Daily Diapers? Would it be a naughty website with tons if Diaper videos? Or would it be something else entirely? Let me know what comes to your mind when you hear the name DiapersAreFun.com, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-Baby William

*DISCLAIMER: DIAPERSAREFUN.COM IS NOT A REAL WEBSITE, JUST A CONCEPT.*

An ABDL site to buy diapers and related products. That's what it sounds like to me.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Hi,

Sounds like a bit of a “toys’r’us” venture so I think it’s got to be an adult version of Mothercare here in the UK but for big people that want to be littles or just wear diapers/nappies.

Everything from prams/strollers, to nappies/diapers, clothes, bottles, paci’s, basically an ABDL superstore but virtual with great marketing including adult models for all merchandise.

I think I’d segment the shopping experience by AB, DL, Little boy, Little girl, Young wetters and teens including, the clothes and appropriate accessories including furniture I.e. high chairs, cribs/cots, bouncers etc.

This could be massive and lots of fun but I really don’t see it as bricks and mortar store, strictly a virtual experience.

I’m sure there could be a caregiver section with some adult stuff too.

Hmmm. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Maybe even a matching service for babysitting, play dates and even caregivers.

Fun thinking about it. I can’t think I’ve ever come across anything like that. The closest maybe sissykiss but that doesn’t meet my vision here.

Jenny. xx

🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Back