Diapers or not? Public spotting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CptKirk said:
@isidro I wasn't trying to attack you and my apologies for it coming off that way. I've been in a LOT of pain for a long time now and maybe I'm taking it out with my writing.
My intention is to make it clear that I'm against anyone making fun out of anyone for wearing a diaper. I no longer have any choice in the matter. My issue with this was one fake picture of a former president wearing what looked like a leaking messy diaper and people making fun of a current president when his pants split and underneath was a diaper. It made the news! People IN GENERAL seem to think it is funny to point out when someone is discovered to be wearing and I didn't intend on taking that out on you.
I would like to know where you found the picture though.
Hi @CptKirk ! No problem my friend! My apologies if I overreacted while reading your comment! It wasn´t my intention to sound rude!

My intention while posting this here was just to get different points of view on whether this person in the image might be wearing a diaper or not. Far from laughing at him or making fun of him at the fact that, he´s indeed wearing diapers. My aim is just to find out because as a Diaper Lover myself, it is not very common to me to find people who publicly reveal their adult diapers. Nothing more, nothing less than that. Regardless, if anyone makes fun of you because you are wearing a diaper, such a person doesn´t even deserve your attention. I can´t understand why a mature, well-rounded adult would ever make fun of another individual who needs to wear diapers...

Last edited:
Frungie said:
Hard to say, but if it were me, my shirt would have been untucked.
I know right?! I would have thought the same in my case. Thank you for commenting!

Frungie said:
Hard to say, but if it were me, my shirt would have been untucked.
Same, as I do every day at work....

Reactions: isidro
My first thought is who really cares? Then my second thought is maybe. Don't get me wrong when I notice someone like this in public I usually wonder but it is not like I am going to ask them. I would be so pissed if someone asked me. This is just a bit of a bulge hard to say for certain.

To me I think a person with heavy duty pullup on is more noticeable than even a mega max diaper. If they are not in the most relaxed set of pants you can always see the seam of the pad on the edge of the ass cheek. It gives away more old people than any diaper ever would. Years ago I use to use those belted guards and they are the same thing the pull up became by adding the stretch sides. But the edge of the sorbent pad stops in the middle of your but cheek and makes a huge imprint under clothing. But a diaper on the other hand blends that strong edge line and it just makes the ass look a bit bigger. Again it really is not nothing I a going to ask a person about. I certainly am not going to ask my friends... So do you think this person has on a diaper? I make a mental note that I am not alone in having to wear diapers and then it helps me to decide what clothing and type of diapers I want to wear.

Like a heavy duty pull up on a person with a round ass and a pair of sweat pans is always going to be seen. what do you guys think is a pull up or pad that stops in the middle of the butt cheek more noticeable than a diaper that wraps around it?? I think many people choose a pull up thinking it is less noticeable but never think to try a diaper instead.

Reactions: isidro and CptKirk
I have been on the lookout for 20 plus years. I've never spotted anyone.

Reactions: isidro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back