Diapers on halloween

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many of you guys wore protection under your costumes when you were trick or treating growing personally I wore protection out of necessity till I was ten and for convenience when I was 14.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Woncrinklz, Angelapinks and 2 others
Edit: just kinda curious how many of us were in this camp

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Nope, never did. Probably would have been a ton of fun for me because around that age diapers were a huge curiosity. But my family never would have let that slide.

Reactions: LilByte, Padded90sKid, Woncrinklz and 2 others
Why under the costume? Halloween is the only night where you can get away with wearing nothing but a diaper, as long as you pair it with a cheap fancy dress shop baby outfit. I remember being out in a bar on Halloween and a very extroverted bloke wearing nothing but a Tena slip was running around the place yelling 'goo-goo-gah-gah', and nobody batted an eyelid! I doubt very much he was ABDL, but then how would anyone know?

In fact, my stock excuse for if my stash is ever discovered is to say I was planning to dress as a baby for Halloween and accidentally ordered far too many off Amazon, and now don't know what to do with them all.

They say Halloween is the one night of the year the dead can walk the Earth. It's not the dead, it's us!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDideeboy, SofiaInPampers and BobbiSueEllen
Covered said:
Why under the costume? Halloween is the only night where you can get away with wearing nothing but a diaper, as long as you pair it with a cheap fancy dress shop baby outfit. I remember being out in a bar on Halloween and a very extroverted bloke wearing nothing but a Tena slip was running around the place yelling 'goo-goo-gah-gah', and nobody batted an eyelid! I doubt very much he was ABDL, but then how would anyone know?

In fact, my stock excuse for if my stash is ever discovered is to say I was planning to dress as a baby for Halloween and accidentally ordered far too many off Amazon, and now don't know what to do with them all.

They say Halloween is the one night of the year the dead can walk the Earth. It's not the dead, it's us!
That may not be the best idea

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and BigKid25
Covered said:

That's cool and all but you'd never be able to use it. Once people notice you're wet then the jig is up

• Sad
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, SofiaInPampers and antte91
I haven't done that because I never did the trick or treat thing. If I go with friends I would consider trying it. I mean, the diaper is a part of my costume, right? Just on the inside where nobody can see it!

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I think the OP was talking about when you were little, young enough to go trick or treating. That said, no, but I would have loved to be diapered under my costume simply because I wanted to wear diapers.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, KrankyPants and Woncrinklz
Swest001 said:
That's cool and all but you'd never be able to use it. Once people notice you're wet then the jig is up
What about simply wearing your diaper under a larger one on top? Then nobody will see that you’ve relieved yourself. 😉

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I'm picturing an inflatable poop costume with "RealSmell ®️" technology :D

I did most Halloweens in the "trick or treating" years that I can remember. The end of October here is usually below freezing. It seemed historically that Halloween is when the snow hit the ground to stay for the season.
So we'd be in snow gear or bundled up good with our costumes on top of all that. It made planning costumes kind of interesting.
In order to avoid accidents under all that gear or having to take it all off and start over, I'd be put in a diaper first. It wasn't such a big deal as I wore them at night anyway.
Although my diapers were no secret, I don't think anyone could ever tell I had them on, even after I'd used them. So not humiliating either.
After trick or treating I'd just be changed into a clean diaper for bed.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, SofiaInPampers and Angelapinks
I did not use diapers on Halloween, but I worr them under my Darth Vader suit when I went to Star Wars movies.
To put a Darth Vader costume or to take it down takes time, so diapers are very convinient item for this kind of situation.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and Angelapinks
dogboy said:
I think the OP was talking about when you were little, young enough to go trick or treating. That said, no, but I would have loved to be diapered under my costume simply because I wanted to wear diapers.
Yes I was

There never were cool enough diapers when I could have tried to pull it off. besides, my mother would have scalped me! lol. (I think she knew I had a thing for them...)

Mfluder said:
I'm picturing an inflatable poop costume with "RealSmell ®️" technology :D
Are you serious?

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
This reminds me, I need to put a costume together. What is everybody planning on going as this year?

Yep, every year for trick or treating I can remember wearing a goodnite under my costume. I never gave it much thought as the costumes always hid it, and I had to wear them for necessity anyway.

Though I never wore diapers under my costume when I was a kid, I did go out as a girl and I think my mom let me wear panties. She'd sometimes let me dress up as a girl which I loved.

dogboy said:
Though I never wore diapers under my costume when I was a kid, I did go out as a girl and I think my mom let me wear panties. She'd sometimes let me dress up as a girl which I loved.
The only person who ever saw me dressed as a girl was my sister when we were in our early teens. She helped me dress in her tights and moms high heels and a skirt and fuzzy sweater and I am not sure if she knew but I had on a pair of her cute panties also.

Reactions: dogboy
Nope would have loved to tho. Just had to suffer an hold it till home or could use a friend of the families bathroom.
10 hour driving trips to family that happened often were even worse then things like trick or treating tho >.>

My parents were very much a grow up and act your age mentality. I really wish there was a way to grow up once to shape your mentality, and a second time while still in a child body to grow up an be spoiled and coddled xD

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy
Back