Diapers for IBS

I always wear diapers when I go out as I am a DL and love their convenience for urine. I do suffer from IBS and colitis but no way am I going to poop in my diaper (volume and smell are the main issues) . It is great to know I am protected though should the worst happen

Reactions: sport1
cantwait said:
I was just curious how many people out there wear diapers for IBS or urgency, fecal incontinence?
I do, I tend to have occasional fecal and urinary incontinence. Started wearing diapers all the time, not just at bedtime. It’s very comforting.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I wear my nappies 24/7 and use them for my Painful ibs flare ups daily, in addition to urinary.

bigtoddler96 said:
Oh, I was confused. So they were actually diapers? When I hear the word "briefs", I think of them as thin underwear that's not designed to hold pee and poop.
Briefs are the doctor term of adult diaper so they don't Shame the one that as to wear it even though most of us are ok of calling it a diaper

Reactions: sport1 and richieboy
gtripp said:
Briefs are the doctor term of adult diaper so they don't Shame the one that as to wear it even though most of us are ok of calling it a diaper
Funny I went to an urologist last year, wearing a depend diaper, and when he saw it, he put down that I was wearing an adult diaper in My Chart. Guess he never got the briefs memo. LOL

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back