Diapers at a concert?

loadedpamperman said:
I personally wouldn't care less about the clear bag policy. I mean, I need diapers and have no choice but seriously, who's going to say anything about what's visible in your bag? NO ONE! I bet the only person who will be aware of your bag is you, including what's in it! The other side of that coin is that NO ONE YOU KNOW is going to have anything to do with the bag or its contents.

Try not to overthink these types of things as they only serve to weird you out which will prevent you from going somewhere/doing something that you'll really enjoy doing. We only get one spin around this world per lifetime.. May as well enjoy it as much as is humanly possible!
And those who DO see it probably won't know what it is.

PupSpaz said:
One trick is to wear two diapers, if they're thin enough and readjustable! Simply remove inner diaper when full and then re-secure outer dry diaper! Not to be confused with double diapering where you'd puncture holes in the inner diapers.

Have done this before at new years eve gathering where didn't want to bring diaper bag. The inner diaper may not be able to hold as much because extra bulk outside it, but the security of getting a fresh start is nice!
Although I don't have my own experience to give you advice from, I'm liking the ideas of a booster or 2nd diaper you can remove to reduce the risk of press-out. For the booster method, I would be concerned how much flow-through it had to the main diaper, which in usual cases is a good trait you want from a booster but in your case might not be as good at preventing press-out on the ride back.

I think the 2 diaper (no holes) is a nice way to have that removable layer but preserving more of the capacity of the outer diaper. It's basically like bringing a change of diaper but you're wearing it instead of needing to worry about carrying it due to their clear bag policy. Although the bulk of 2 diapers might be unrealistic, unless the inner diaper is one of lower capacity than the outer.

Love concerts in the pit. I’ve seen a lot of crazy things go down/come out in the pit- a diaper doesn’t even come close! Enjoy your padded concert experience. I agree with @PupSpaz the fresh start you get after removing a wet booster is an awesome feeling. Any higher capacity diaper + booster will work fine. Megamax is my go-to

Nowididit said:
Definitely a diaper, not a pull-up.
Will you be able to pee with a lot of ppl standing shoulder to shoulder with you? I know I couldn't pee in such close proximity to that many ppl.
Yea, true. But if he can't hold it, at least he'll be protected, and not piss on someone's leg. Can you imagine having to do that? Diapers are an absolute MUST at any concert. He'll be the one there with the secret weapon that almost nobody else thought of.

Antientmariner said:
Yea, true. But if he can't hold it, at least he'll be protected, and not piss on someone's leg. Can you imagine having to do that? Diapers are an absolute MUST at any concert. He'll be the one there with the secret weapon that almost nobody else thought of.
I use she/her pronouns, but I completely agree with this, and this is why I'm thinking of wearing.

ThePaddedGolfer said:
Love concerts in the pit. I’ve seen a lot of crazy things go down/come out in the pit- a diaper doesn’t even come close! Enjoy your padded concert experience. I agree with @PupSpaz the fresh start you get after removing a wet booster is an awesome feeling. Any higher capacity diaper + booster will work fine. Megamax is my go-to
Thanks! Do you have any booster recommendations? I have some Rearz ones rn but I haven't tried them yet. Should they be okay, or should I invest in something else? ABU European ones, perhaps?

AceThePurpleFox said:
Thanks! Do you have any booster recommendations? I have some Rearz ones rn but I haven't tried them yet. Should they be okay, or should I invest in something else? ABU European ones, perhaps?
Rearz Overnight boosters are nearly identical to the ABU Euro boosters(same width+length measurements).
From my personal experience the Rearz Overnights seem slightly more absorbent, a little softer/more plush and wick slightly better than ABU. The Rearz Overnight also feature an adhesive strip to help keep it in place which ABU Euro don't.

Used to frequently use the standard Rearz boosters, they're decently plush and still pretty absorbent, wick pretty darn well and have the sticky strip too.

As for recommendations(only gonna mention stuff I've used in recent years):
-Rearz regular boosters if the Overnight are too thick for you. But if you're thinking of using ABU Euro, go Rearz Overnight. The adhesive strip really does help keep it in place when moving about.
-ABU regular boosters start out very thin but swell quite a bit, also have an adhesive strip. Still a good option imo.
-NotrhShore boosters(size Large) are decent as well, usually liked the samples they sent and the one pack I went through worked well. Start out thin and swell a bit, have an adhesive strip too.

Last edited:
AceThePurpleFox said:
Metallica!
Better see em now, while they still trour

Reactions: AceThePurpleFox
PinkAndLittle said:
Better see em now, while they still trour
Yep! Saw them once already, and will be seeing them twice more in the summer. Can't wait

That's dedication. Though I'm seeing the same band twice in the same year so I guess i understand lol

PinkAndLittle said:
That's dedication. Though I'm seeing the same band twice in the same year so I guess i understand lol
It's because they were selling two-day tickets lol.

Back last year I saw MCR 3 times in the space of a week

Reactions: PinkAndLittle
AceThePurpleFox said:
It's because they were selling two-day tickets lol.

Back last year I saw MCR 3 times in the space of a week
I’ve done a couple of 3 day WSP runs. By Sunday you’re out of energy but the same song is never played twice! Enjoy the show

I am away at an indoor festival so am in diapers and plastics all day. Last night I was enjoying the music and wetting myself so much that I didn’t change when I should have. Result was a leak down my leg!
Did a clean up but still had a huge wet patch down my leg. Quite dark in venue and outside when I walked back but still pretty obvious.
Will be more careful today

blaincorrous said:
I’m trying to conceive of a new type of booster that you could stick down the front your diaper, pull a cord, and expose a simple but fairly weak adhesive strip to fix it in place. And once you are done with it, pull another string to remove the adhesive and yank the whole thing out. Then, wash, rinse, repeat.

Well, I don’t mean literally… don’t wash and rinse a disposable booster… throw it away, and apply a new one.
I know this is an old conversation. Oh, and pardon my jumping here, hi, by the way.
I'm addicted to figuring out improvised situations. I couldn't resist commenting here.

Sounds like you have the concept. Just a mild velcro set up may work.
But what was the problem? Getting it down and seated where you wanted it, changing it in public discreetly, or how to get it to adhere in a semi-used diaper.(?)
To release it, maybe just velcro at the base and top of each booster since the inner lining grabs velcro well. The downfall is strong ones pull the lining a bit. Maybe a push rod to get it down with a strip of medium-strong velcro at the base and top.(?) Then a pull cord at the base to retrieve it.
The other thought was shoving it in a knee-high nylon stocking. Just pull the sock. So long as chafing doesn't happen, w/push rod. Like a back scratcher.

Good question.:unsure:
Did you ever figure it out? Besides a string to pull the paper from the adhesive after positioning it, the retrieval would be from the bottom of it, right? I didn't read all the entries here.

cool, I love metal, so what band are you going to see? Concerts are my other hobby that take a lot of my extra money besides hockey cards and then the money I devote to keeping up my collection of diapers. when you were blind and your mobility is reduced and you also have platter issues like frequent urination leaks in very little warning. It’s basically just easier for me to be in Diapers 24/7. Last year I went to 29 concerts, which is crazy, and most of them will rock or metal. i’ve learned that carrying extra diapers to a concert. Kinda can be a pain in the ass but you just have to do it once they realize what’s inside they will let you in because they realize that you need that stuff with you. I usually carry a scrunchy bag or a smaller backpack to have my stuff in. The other benefit to this is, it can hold my sweatshirt that I take off , or the merch and other shit I will buy at the show. most of the concerts, I go to, I will be in the sitting position for most of that time which affects the diaper and the protection that I will choose for that specific situation. I mean, usually I wear super thick diapers anyways but knowing that there’s a better chance of it leaking if I’m gonna be sitting there for four hours or so, I also put a booster in. I always wear plastic pants and a onesie over this no matter what. Before I started with this combination, I had one or two experiences of having my diaper leak, and it was not a fun experience. Ever since I started wearing plastic pants over this combination, no leaks. later this year i’m going to see haken and then a few months later mammoth wh and intervals.

AceThePurpleFox said:
Hi everyone!

Posting this a bit in advance because otherwise I'll undoubtedly forget.
I'm going to a concert in the summer, and will be standing. I intend to arrive early to get close to the stage, but I'll inevitably need to use the bathroom between the opening acts and the main attraction. My question is: do you think it'd be a good idea to wear a diaper/pull-up to the concert so I don't have to worry about losing my place and also don't worry about accidents if I really can't hold? And if so, what's the easiest way to bring a change, since there is a clear bag policy and I'll likely need a change before getting in the Uber back to avoid any press-out leakage (unless I wear a super thick diaper, which comes with its own issues).

Thanks,

Ace
My go to for concerts is a treat because those will last me 8 hours even with excessive hydration. They always last the whole concert so no need for a change. Otherwise most concert venues with a clear bag policy have exceptions for medical supplies. I have a dry bag that can fit a change and wipes that I put inside my clear concert bag and they will generally have to check it at security but I don’t have to do that often as a trest is usually enough.

Lilrae said:
My go to for concerts is a treat because those will last me 8 hours even with excessive hydration. They always last the whole concert so no need for a change. Otherwise most concert venues with a clear bag policy have exceptions for medical supplies. I have a dry bag that can fit a change and wipes that I put inside my clear concert bag and they will generally have to check it at security but I don’t have to do that often as a trest is usually enough.
what diapers do you use?

I don’t go to many concerts since my music tastes is normally worship songs or stuck in the 90’s and early 00’s but I would possibly consider wearing one to the cinema particularly for a long film (the release in the restroom after the watching ‘Avatar’ never felt anything like it) but I lack the confidence to wear in public that said the noise from the film would probably drown out the crinkle and there is already plenty of crinkles from people unwrapping their sweets. I might one day but only if I’m going alone!

I am going to Taylor Swift in Australia in Feb it will be hot. I was thinking a diaper and plastic pants. Well it be to hot for plastic pants though. Any adviise would be helpful. Thanks

Back