Diapers and the Big Man

Speaking as another christian who has had this struggle, I don’t believe that liking to wear diapers is a sin. That said, like many other things that are not themselves sins, it can lead you to sin, and that should (obviously) be avoided. If you’re struggling with it, you should take it to the Lord. He loves you and is rooting for you harder than anyone else in the world, so talk to Him, and listen to what He has to tell you. At the end of the day, He’s the one who draws the lines, not anyone down here.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Joediaper and BeTrue
oreobaby89 said:
I struggled for over 20 years with the desire and what God thinks of it. ABDL is connected to a lot of sexual stuff for me so there was also a struggle there. For longest time I thought that since this is sexual it is unholy and God does not want me to have it. It was not until of September of last year that I really embraced this part of myself. After contemplation and prayer I felt the prompting that God deosn not want me to give this up but learn to live with it and express it in the bounds he has set. There are still struggles with it but I realize that God has not problem with me being ABDL as long as keep the sexual aspect within his bounds.
I feel like we've been on very similar journeys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95
if there was a problem with it, I’m sure Dante’s Inferno would’ve included an anecdote about wayward diaper-loving souls being chained to toilets and whipped until the toilets were overflowing with blood (at which point: flush and repeat for eternity).

Are there fractional Circles of Hell between the whole-numbered ones? Gosh. My whole way of life is predicated on “no.”

Last edited:
I am not a over Religious person but I do believe in Christ and that he was the only human to ever walk on earth who has not sinned. I leave judging to the lord. Romans 3.23 says for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
None of us are perfect. I do not see anyway wearing a diaper out of desire is going to cost you any awards in heaven. Besides if you are a child of God as a Baptist I don't believe you can loose your salvation. Only those that reject the lord are going to miss the boat. I don't remember the verse the Bible says but it says..... every knee will bow and every tongue will confess the lord Jesus. Everyone has Eternal life. Only rejecting Jesus will cost your salvation. Nothing else can cost you your relationship with god. Remember the Lord said more than once..... I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee”
Our rewards in heaven are for the works we do on earth. But confessing the lord is Jesus is what unlocks our salvation. I do not believe the Lord is out to judge anyone in diapers. If you enjoy them than Why would your God be angry for that. He wants us to be happy does he not? How is it hurting anyone around you or yourself. If they are doing physical Harm to you or Emotionally or hurting Others than I could maybe see a Issue. But often it is the other way. Diapers can give Emotional support to many. I can not imagine living life without a diaper Myself. I would never leave the rest room that was true. But even to AB/DL's diapers can be supportive. I think sometimes we really over think right and wrong before the lords eyes. They are not a addictive life altering Drug. Even at that Jesus drank wine. No refrigerators so they fermented it so it lasted. It was a normal drink in moderation. No judgement.

For those that are not religious please know I have zero judgement for your beliefs. So please do not judge us that are. If you do not want to be constructive to this thread please just skip the page. I am not telling you how to believe. I am just stating how I believe. I just want everyone to stay respectful.

Also I see no rules about religion on here. Thank you guys for leaving that freedom untouched.

Reactions: todderhr and BeTrue
TheDiaperedCowboy said:
than you I appreciate it
I think some one that was seventh day Adventist maybe that asked about the same thing. 6 to 8 months ago give or take. I could be wrong on the religion.

As an Ultra Orthodox Jew, I don't see any problem wearing and using diapers for it's intended purposes.
However, masturbating in them remains a sin.

Reactions: James1234
FrumJewDL said:
As an Ultra Orthodox Jew, I don't see any problem wearing and using diapers for it's intended purposes.
However, masturbating in them remains a sin.
If maturating is the worse sin then we are all saints. Lol because the % of members guilty is over 99%

I was in them during puberty.

Last edited:
I am not a particularly religious person but I am very spiritual and meditate with God several times a week. I find it sad that people consider masturbating a sin. God gave us the pleasure of sex and the enjoyment of our bodies, unique in the animal kingdom I believe. If nappies/diapers are a kink, they are a pretty mild one especially when compared with some others. They cause no harm and give many of us a lot of comfort and the practical solution such that we can lead productive and creative lives in this beautiful world. We just need to side step the ugliness.

Cammer said:
So I don’t know if I am allowed to post stuff on here about this but part of my struggle is I am a very centered person around the man upstairs. I read my bible every night. What I want to know is what’s y’all’s opinions who believe the same on diapers and God and if it’s a sin. I just don’t know what he thinks of me. Again sorry if this is a topic that is restricted on here but this is a big concern of mine and I would love some help.
you might have work this out by now. I am a Christian, I wasn’t raised in a Christian home. I came to Christ maybe six years old from watching a TV program. I struggled with this question for many years, but now I am confident that he doesn’t care, in many ways, they can be positive for you.

todderhr said:
you might have work this out by now. I am a Christian, I wasn’t raised in a Christian home. I came to Christ maybe six years old from watching a TV program. I struggled with this question for many years, but now I am confident that he doesn’t care, in many ways, they can be positive for you.
I have to say I agree.
If you have a personal relationship with Jesus than your sins are forgiven anyway. The way I understand the word is God is not going to judge us for our sins as they are forgiven. Instead he is going to judge us by our actions. The life we lead the choices we make and if they they serve him. Like when you know you should stop and help the elderly person broke down on the side of the road and you have the time you even think about it and then drive on. Or when you have a chance to share to a non believer about the Lord and you choice not too. We already got into heaven by accepting Christ as our Lord an Savior. We are going to be judged and rewarded by the works and actions we do for the lord while we are here on earth. Our sins are washed away by the blood of Christ. That is my take. Not that I think wearing a Diaper is a sin anyway. I hope it helps some of the people struggling with this.

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue
Diaperman95 said:
I have to say I agree.
If you have a personal relationship with Jesus than your sins are forgiven anyway. The way I understand the word is God is not going to judge us for our sins as they are forgiven. Instead he is going to judge us by our actions. The life we lead the choices we make and if they they serve him. Like when you know you should stop and help the elderly person broke down on the side of the road and you have the time you even think about it and then drive on. Or when you have a chance to share to a non believer about the Lord and you choice not too. We already got into heaven by accepting Christ as our Lord an Savior. We are going to be judged and rewarded by the works and actions we do for the lord while we are here on earth. Our sins are washed away by the blood of Christ. That is my take. Not that I think wearing a Diaper is a sin anyway. I hope it helps some of the people struggling with this.
Well said.

• Love
Back