Diapered during message?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I’m pretty sure this topic has been brought up before but who here has worn a diaper to a message? How did it go? Did they talk about it with you?

Yep, they got the message! I STILL WEAR COMPLETELY BABYISH DIAPERS AND I DON’T CARE HOW MANY WOMEN KNOW!

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: littledub1955, newAB43, CptKirk and 3 others
toddlerPampers said:
Yep, they got the message! I STILL WEAR COMPLETELY BABYISH DIAPERS AND I DON’T CARE HOW MANY WOMEN KNOW!
Wow! Anyone ever comment on the style of your diaper?

Reactions: newAB43 and toddlerPampers
I've been getting M-A-S-S-A-G-E-S (Sorry, couldn't resist!) while wearing for a couple of years now as I don't have much of a choice, unless I want to drench their massage table. No one says anything, and when they're using their elbows to push down on my buttocks, it actually feels kind of neat with the extra padding on. The one masseuse says it definitely feels different to her as well but when I told her I'd be happy to pull it down she declined, saying it actually felt better to her.

That's the only discussion that's ever been had by anyone giving me a massage. Professional people generally are always going to be just that, professional.

I had my last Massage last Friday and have my next one tomorrow. Damn SHAME the VA (all ins companies) limit this to 12x/year. I get them when my back gets so bad that I honestly have tremendous difficulty (PAIN!) just standing up. Being I do as well as I ever will when it is warm to HOT out, I am not looking forward to October onwards as the last time my back was THIS BAD during the summer, I wound up incapable of standing or walking (unassisted) for 18 months, had to rely on a wheelchair and a walker! I CAN'T go through that again!!!! Seriously! The bullet buffet may have a new diner if this happens again!

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I might would do this but as DL would that be exposeing others to your DLism,
Do you tell them your not incontinant or let them assume you are?

Reactions: littledub1955
I am incontinent. IF wearing as a DL I wouldn't advertise that.

I'm a disabled vet with substantial lower spinal/Coccyx "destruction" and nerve damage. I apologize for not adding this earlier...just forget that not everyone knows me here.

CptKirk

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, Subtlerustle, newAB43 and 2 others
Yeah if you’re not ic you shouldn’t wear a diaper to a massage imo.

I think you can wear as a DL, but I'd keep it as discreet as possible and I most certainly would NOT act like a baby, dress as a baby, discuss ANYTHING fetish related etc. etc. IF you're discreet, polite and PROFESSIONAL (by this I mean you're NOT trying to expose ANYONE to your fetish OR seek ANYTHING SEXUAL from the massage), then you can wear. IF you're NOT IC though, DO NOT wet and ESPECIALLY do not mess your diaper in the presence of a masseuse OR anyone else really!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jk95, littledub1955, newt and 2 others
CptKirk said:
I think you can wear as a DL, but I'd keep it as discreet as possible and I most certainly would NOT act like a baby, dress as a baby, discuss ANYTHING fetish related etc. etc. IF you're discreet, polite and PROFESSIONAL (by this I mean you're NOT trying to expose ANYONE to your fetish OR seek ANYTHING SEXUAL from the massage), then you can wear. IF you're NOT IC though, DO NOT wet and ESPECIALLY do not mess your diaper in the presence of a masseuse OR anyone else really!
Agreed. If you are not IC, is disrespectfull and you are not asking for consent.
That person is doing a Job, does not have to deal with that.

CptKirk said:
Yeah if I did do massages diapered I would most definitely be Discrete

I'd like to get a massage padded someday. There's one real close to my house that I want to go to, but Don't want to wear a Tykables there, I'd rather be in a plain diaper like a Str8up with no prints.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
Wow! Anyone ever comment on the style of your diaper?
All the time, and ask me how to make them, too! Unfortunately, it’s always men. Women must already know!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I don’t see an issue with DLs wearing to a massage. I’ve come to terms with having to wear a diaper and no issues when having a massage. Agree that discretion is key as I’d like to see diaper wearing less of a big deal not associated with deviants.

My thoughts would be wear a normal looking adult diaper and just wear it. Not a dirty or wet diaper just a plain dry adult diaper.

Reactions: geka and Bombyx
I went diapered for a massage soooo many times. I love it! It feels amazing.
To be naked with only a diaper on, when stranger sees you. Just fun.
Of course i act completely professional and not speaking about any related fatish stuff.
All therapist until now, took it completely ok. Some were fine with me releasing the tabs for better touch. Some asked not to. I respect them all.
When the diaper area gets a massage... wow.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
DLmale said:
I went diapered for a massage soooo many times. I love it! It feels amazing.
To be naked with only a diaper on, when stranger sees you. Just fun.
Of course i act completely professional and not speaking about any related fatish stuff.
All therapist until now, took it completely ok. Some were fine with me releasing the tabs for better touch. Some asked not to. I respect them all.
When the diaper area gets a massage... wow.
What I’d like even better than a diapered massage, is calling to make sure it’s okay to be diapered. Nobody needs permission just to wear diapers, but you should get permission to reveal them.

Honestly though, I would be aroused by revealing that I wear diapers, even over the phone. The fact of the matter is that I’m in diapers for thrills, the joy of feeling like a baby from being diapered, and women knowing it, not a physiological need. And, it’s only women who I would ever want to reveal this to. So, somehow, I’d have to know that the massage would be from a woman.

That’s the tricky part. You reveal you wear diapers, which is fine, as long as they think it’s necessary, but how do you confirm your massage will be from a woman, without sounding like a total perv? I think it’s okay not to say that my diaper is, pretty obviously, fetishized: Sesame Street sticker and cute diaper pins, even though it’s a taped disposable. But I don’t think it’s nice, or beneficial to me, to say I’m diapered and want a woman to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
toddlerPampers said:
What I’d like even better than a diapered massage, is calling to make sure it’s okay to be diapered. Nobody needs permission just to wear diapers, but you should get permission to reveal them.

Honestly though, I would be aroused by revealing that I wear diapers, even over the phone. The fact of the matter is that I’m in diapers for thrills, the joy of feeling like a baby from being diapered, and women knowing it, not a physiological need. And, it’s only women who I would ever want to reveal this to. So, somehow, I’d have to know that the massage would be from a woman.

That’s the tricky part. You reveal you wear diapers, which is fine, as long as they think it’s necessary, but how do you confirm your massage will be from a woman, without sounding like a total perv? I think it’s okay not to say that my diaper is, pretty obviously, fetishized: Sesame Street sticker and cute diaper pins, even though it’s a taped disposable. But I don’t think it’s nice, or beneficial to me, to say I’m diapered and want a woman to see.

Well I’ve only had a message once and the place I went to was a place that you set up it online and you were able to choose who you wanted to get a message from. Some more expensive than others. I’m sure not all message places are like that. The only reason I haven’t gone back is simply because the message itself was really expensive and I’m not sure how much a typical message is. The price I had to pay was $80 and that was no tip included. I’m pretty sure it was a place where to get a cheaper message you had to get a membership. Though they did a great job. Totally would love to try getting one diapered there eventually.

Ive often thought about doing this, but being in a small town where I’m out and about quite a bit, I’ve been nervous, as I don’t know how connected the masseuse is.

If I did, when I called to schedule, I would definitely ask first if it was alright that I wore I wouldnt make any hint that I was DL, or it was for any fetishized purpose. Just ask “hey, I’d have to wear a diaper, is this acceptable?”. Since it’s mainly my upper back and shoulders that I get massages, I doubt there would be any focus past my lower back, but I’d still be uncomfortable not at least making sure it was ok. I’d assume with the masseuse being a professional, it would be like wearing a towel over underwear anyway.

Reactions: Bombyx and ChristianDiaperLover
Back